COVID....... Something fishy going on......

Lollipop2

He was clearly part of the game for a long time, and maybe then decided to leave after seeing how science is being hijacked and abused. I hope that's what it is.
Perhaps he is still part of the game, as controlled opposition. One day we'll know.
This has been my thought as well. I just can’t tell to be honest.

Z

Zsazsa

20220727_223113.jpg

GeoX

He was clearly part of the game for a long time, and maybe then decided to leave after seeing how science is being hijacked and abused. I hope that's what it is.
Perhaps he is still part of the game, as controlled opposition. One day we'll know.

Perhaps he was miffed that his DARPA buddies did not warn him beforehand of the coming culling. In the early days, it took him a long time to get the real story. He actually is injected. I little later he would espouse "The Noble Lie" lie. Even today, he occasionally rubs me the wrong way - his roundabout support of Novavax, albeit light, his use of most-likely manipulated "gov't" data, albeit it supports our beliefs for now, his giving more credibility to the virus and calling the injection a vaccination, and so on.

TeslaFan

Perhaps he was miffed that his DARPA buddies did not warn him beforehand of the coming culling. In the early days, it took him a long time to get the real story. He actually is injected. I little later he would espouse "The Noble Lie" lie. Even today, he occasionally rubs me the wrong way - his roundabout support of Novavax, albeit light, his use of most-likely manipulated "gov't" data, albeit it supports our beliefs for now, his giving more credibility to the virus and calling the injection a vaccination, and so on.

Either that or he is playing soft against the former gang after learning what kind of people they are. He may be doing "graceful disengagement" mixed with public appearances as an insurance against a sudden unfortunate event, like a car accident, or food poisoning. Again, I am speculating.

David PS

They have been using Ancestory.com derrived DNA samples to solve cold case crimes. Sometimes the crimes were committed more than a decade in the past. The police are thrilled.

GeoX

Either that or he is playing soft against the former gang after learning what kind of people they are.

Perhaps. But I do think he would have drank the KoolAid, like 99% of his medical/research "cohort", under other circumstances. He's rich, accomplished and respected, with a horse farm and near retirement. It irritates me that he is still connected with other questionable injections and technologies.

David PS

Birdie

July 21, 2022​

To the editor, The New England Journal of Medicine:​

Duration of Shedding of Culturable Virus in SARS-CoV-2 Omicron (BA.1) Infection​

Conclusions:
"Although vaccination has been shown to reduce the incidence of infection and the severity of disease,
we did not find large differences in the median duration of viral shedding among participants who were unvaccinated, those who were vaccinated but not boosted, and those who were vaccinated and boosted."

Birdie

Health Care Workers Settle COVID Shot Mandate for $10.3 Million​

Jul 29, 2022

Today, Liberty Counsel settled the nation’s first classwide lawsuit for health care workers over a COVID shot mandate, for more than $10.3 million. The class action settlement against NorthShore University HealthSystem is on behalf of more than 500 current and former health care workers who were unlawfully discriminated against and denied religious exemptions from the COVID shot mandate. The agreed upon settlement was filed today in the federal Northern District Court of Illinois.

Jam