COVID....... Something fishy going on......

ddjd

Something isn’t right.

Full blown totalitarianism to “all restrictions to be removed”.

Either the UK is leading the world out of this sh*t show, or something big is coming.

It feels like the latter. It feels like the calm before the storm.

You feel it?

Someone close to me works for the NHS sending out vaccines (in logistics). He said they haven’t sent any out any covid vaccines for the past two weeks. Something fishy is definitely going on

JamesGatz

Preparation of the Cyber Polygon Attack probably - the whole internet will go down and everyone (worldwide) will be required to register for an ID to utilize the internet in the name of an emergency - once this occurs, anyone on the internet saying something bad about their government or planning a protest will be met swiftly by LE -

Things are about to get a lot worse

Mauritio

Something isn’t right.

Either the UK is leading the world out of this sh*t show, or something big is coming.

You feel it?

Someone close to me works for the NHS sending out vaccines (in logistics). He said they haven’t sent any out any covid vaccines for the past two weeks. Something fishy is definitely going on
England removing covid pass; gates and Pfizer saying pandemic will be over soon .
I'm sure they have something else lined up.

My guess would be a war between russia and ukraine ,including a cyber attack by russia, following mass compliance for CBDC .

Kram

I was just saying the same thing. Seems very odd. The other day on Twitter, I listened to a recorded call somebody had with their doctor (in UK) and the doctor was hinting at potentially very bad information coming out in the coming months on the vaccines. Call seemed legit to me and it has since been removed from Twitter.

Last edited:

Summer

Well just a week or two ago, didn’t news drop about Australia saying that Omicron just needs to spread at this point? I think governments have lost the narrative. It’s glaringly obvious that the latest strain of whatever COVID is supposed to be is just an upper respiratory infection.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

In some posh restaurants they serve sorbet in between courses to cleanse or ‘reset’ the palate. That’s all that’s happening now with ‘relaxing’ the covid rules. This is a long way from over, they haven’t finished with us yet.

Mauritio

It's not because the narrative is collapsing or people don't believe the government anymore.
If its ending, it's because they want it to end...

FitnessMike

your scaring a man

AdoTintor

The clear pull back in the UK initially sounds like great news but, as @ddjd says, it could mean something else is coming, something much worse, like supply chain chaos and they just want to make up and be friends before that starts.

Peater

My hunches are cyber/grid event, or this brief hiatus will be followed up with vax deaths blamed on COVID due to end of measures.

AdoTintor

Could it be that they have decided to replace Boris and they want the replacement candidate to be campaigning on a platform of prudent safety measures leaving Boris struggling to convince normies with a platform of reckless abandon?

Peatful

5G rolled out today. Correct?

L

Lord Cola

It seems like they've milked covid dry and they're moving on to the next thing. No meaningful change has happened in the mindsets of the authoritarians. When the next "crisis" happens, the same old formula may be used to make these people attack anyone they disagree with. The narrative should have been thoroughly destroyed a long time ago, not deliberately deconstructed by the perpetrators without any meanigful concession.

tankasnowgod

Something isn’t right.

You feel it?

It's to the point where you can't even think that good news is just good news, huh?

I don't know why it always has to be something "negative." Ben Fulford has been saying that White and Gray Hat forces are starting the mop up operation of this campaign for a few weeks now-

And if you want really "out there" good news, nothing is better than Kim Goguen's Announcement-

If you think that all that is too much of a reach, remember, there is a tiny number of people running this very obviously fake pandemic (less than 1 million) as compared to the world's population (over 8 Billion, maybe more like 10 Billion or more, no one has an accurate count). If they "lost" beyond a certain point, they have no choice to turn tail and run. Of course..... where would they run to? It would probably have to be somewhere off planet.

Peatful

tankasnowgod

It's not because the narrative is collapsing or people don't believe the government anymore.
If its ending, it's because they want it to end...
Or, because they have no choice but to end it.

These people may be powerful, but they aren't God. If you think they are, you are off by more than a few degrees.

If you are down 29 points in an American Football game with only 4 minutes left on the clock, you have zero realistic chance of winning at that point.

I think we past that point with the whole Covid nonsense months ago, it may be that it's time the entire thing just falls apart.

L

Lord Cola

It's to the point where you can't even think that good news is just good news, huh?

I don't know why it always has to be something "negative." Ben Fulford has been saying that White and Gray Hat forces are starting the mop up operation of this campaign for a few weeks now-

And if you want really "out there" good news, nothing is better than Kim Goguen's Announcement-

If you think that all that is too much of a reach, remember, there is a tiny number of people running this very obviously fake pandemic (less than 1 million) as compared to the world's population (over 8 Billion, maybe more like 10 Billion or more, no one has an accurate count). If they "lost" beyond a certain point, they have no choice to turn tail and run. Of course..... where would they run to? It would probably have to be somewhere off planet.
Re prepareforchange.net, who are these vague military and intelligence sources he refers to? How do you know if he isn't making things up?