COVID....... Something fishy going on......

Jam

Brian Douglas

I'm sorry to say that this document does NOT reveal the presence of G.O. in the clot shot itself but merely states the G.O. was used in the making of slides for evaluation. I would ask anyone on this forum to think carefully about why G.O. would be used. It's meaningless. Yes, yes, I know it can be stimulated with specific frequencies, but to do what? It is NOT programmable & NOT self assembling. It has it's purposes &, yes, the Chinese have experimented using it as an adjuvant but it's incapable of malfeasance no matter what frequency it's bombarded with. Way too many people seem to think that, once bombarded with 5G or alien space ray that G.O. (even if were in there it would be a microscopic amount) will "self assemble" into some zombie making "thing" & cause more harm than the LNP already have.

Lollipop2

I'm sorry to say that this document does NOT reveal the presence of G.O. in the clot shot itself but merely states the G.O. was used in the making of slides for evaluation. I would ask anyone on this forum to think carefully about why G.O. would be used. It's meaningless. Yes, yes, I know it can be stimulated with specific frequencies, but to do what? It is NOT programmable & NOT self assembling. It has it's purposes &, yes, the Chinese have experimented using it as an adjuvant but it's incapable of malfeasance no matter what frequency it's bombarded with. Way too many people seem to think that, once bombarded with 5G or alien space ray that G.O. (even if were in there it would be a microscopic amount) will "self assemble" into some zombie making "thing" & cause more harm than the LNP already have.
Nice thoughts…

Jam

🎯

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals