COVID....... Something fishy going on......

akgrrrl

Very true and very frustrating. If you haven’t seen them watch the X series on Dark Journalist on YouTube. There’s over 120 episodes now but the early ones point out all the technology developed in the early 1900s. Fascinating stuff but again frustrating that the selfish sobs in charge care so little about us useless eaters as to not bring out this clean renewable free energy and travel. Oh well Jesus said this world is ruled by the prince of darkness so i guess we should focus on being the best we can and not worry about the evil bastards in charge but is very hard to do
Yes! Been watching Daniel for about 10 years, an actual journalist. Memory like a steel trap. Respect.

akgrrrl

That was so worth it. Even though I knew about the Kazarians, and watched 101 episodes of the Turkish classic hero story of "Ertegrul" vs the Crusaders, the Mongols all vying for the trade routes and Constantinople, this was another slice of the long dark history of financial usury on planet Earth.

Lollipop2

Then he should just spend a few of his scheckles and helicopter the list all over the world.
Exactly my thought. Release the info all over at once. Otherwise he might be dead soon. But to protect his life letting it out all over the world will save him.

Lollipop2

Tweet not available. What was it?

4CA3B5E6-E52A-4238-B030-5FFFE228A6F6.png