COVID....... Something fishy going on......

-Luke-

Something fishy may be going on, yes. But whatever comes next, the genie is out of the bottle and you won't get it back there anytime soon. Many more people than two years ago have lost all trust in governments, the media, and the medical establishment, and more are doing so every day. A few weeks ago, I read an article with statistics from the USA, and in relation to the total population, almost no one watches CNN and Co. anymore. In other countries, the trust in the media is also sinking faster and faster and alternative blogs, alternatives to Twitter, Youtube and Co. are growing faster and faster. Sure, there are still a lot of people who believe everything, but in my opinion there are significantly fewer than two years ago.

Whatever comes next, why should anyone of the people who don't believe the current narrative by now believe anything in the future? Okay, I guess you can trust that the soccer scores in the newspaper are correct. But beyond that? Nobody can tell me that this was planned.

BearWithMe

Something fishy may be going on, yes. But whatever comes next, the genie is out of the bottle and you won't get it back there anytime soon. Many more people than two years ago have lost all trust in governments, the media, and the medical establishment, and more are doing so every day. A few weeks ago, I read an article with statistics from the USA, and in relation to the total population, almost no one watches CNN and Co. anymore. In other countries, the trust in the media is also sinking faster and faster and alternative blogs, alternatives to Twitter, Youtube and Co. are growing faster and faster. Sure, there are still a lot of people who believe everything, but in my opinion there are significantly fewer than two years ago.

Whatever comes next, why should anyone of the people who don't believe the current narrative by now believe anything in the future? Okay, I guess you can trust that the soccer scores in the newspaper are correct. But beyond that? Nobody can tell me that this was planned.
I think that was the point and purpose of all this.

-Luke-

BearWithMe

The purpose was that more people wake up?
The purpose was to make people lose trust in the current establishment, the governments, politicans, media and political system. And to really make them angry.

Everything goes as planned.

mayku-T-meelo

This is a longer version of the same video where Schwab is bragging how he has his pupils in governments all around the globe.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoBRnrtX9U4&t=4070s

So the video is from 2017 and he also speaks of Argentina (btw as you know a whole lot of Nazis happily fled there after WWII) and already in 2018 they apparently passed a new law making vaccines free and mandatory.

Argentina Senate Approves New Law Making Vaccines Free and Mandatory

"According to the new law: “Vaccination is of national interest and we understand that research, epidemiological surveillance, decision making based on evidence, acquisition, storage, distribution and provision of vaccines, ensuring the cold chain, as well as its production, is highly important."

Now vaccines and their application are free and mandatory, totally provided by the government in all stages of life. Being vaccinated will be necessary and required for procedures such as entry and exit of the school system every year, processing or renewal of ID, passports, residence, medical procedures for work, prenuptial certificates, and driver's licenses, as well as for the processing of family allowances."

P

Peatness

Switzerland next.

As someone who lives in Germany..... It's unbelievable that they're about to implement MANDATORY vaccinations here when practically all of their neighbouring countries, bar Austria, are returning to normal (even if the returning to normal is a temporary play by NWO)

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1487141516367872007?t=8N3UonwZeQ2y1Eqwr9aPKA&s=19

Didn't Swizerland vote for covid pass

mayku-T-meelo

I believe this quote is made up. Nonetheless, Attali is a very influential figure that the general public doesn't know of, worth looking into what he wrote and talked about.

Makrosky

Didn't Swizerland vote for covid pass

The election was fraudulent. They did it in a way that if you voted "no" to the covid pass, you also voted "no" to economical aids for businesses, etc. It was not a clean "yes" vs "no". I think "yes" would have won anyway but...

And besides that, if all switzerland votes it is ok to lapidate people with X religion that wouldn't make it ok. There are things you cannot vote.

RealNeat

Following the basics of preparedness is just good hygiene at this point.

L

Lord Cola

I noticed at the start of covid an increased effort to corral people into heavily politically biased social media platforms (weakening communication between people with different political beliefs) and ostensibly "alternative" news sites that often led to political perspectives convenient for the establishment (eg antisemitic alt media people supporting neocon ideas without labeling them that). It was obvious that the so-called mainstream media was no longer compelling, so they presented controlled substitutes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals