COVID....... Something fishy going on......

David PS

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

While I can not exclude weather systems, one should still consider the change of solar activity possibly playing a major role on climate, too.

The currently low sun activity is responsible for the erratic weather we have been seeing for the past few years, and will continue to see in the future for a while. When solar activity is low the jet stream weakens and meanders causing cold air to move south and warm air to move north, which causes major disruption to weather patterns.

Perry Staltic

I briefly glanced at the first few articles. What they are doing is using increased property damage costs and lives lost as a proxy for extreme weather. What they are not saying is that there is much more development and population now than there was for the periods they are comparing against. So of course storms will cause more damage and lost lives. It has nothing to do with increased intensity or frequency.

The currently low sun activity is responsible for the erratic weather we have been seeing for the past few years, and will continue to see in the future for a while. When solar activity is low the jet stream weakens and meanders causing cold air to move south and warm air to move north, which causes major disruption to weather patterns.
Yes, I wonder if the desperate push of the Elite to execute their plans has something to do with this. It is an interesting topic indeed

Solar geoengineering is another related concern.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR6uSXW-8p4

And as if the stuff in chemtrails is not radical enough, now 5g is being added to the mix.

This always reminds me of the people in mass protests who all point a laser pointer at the drones so that the drones fall down because they can not be steered from afar anymore.
Maybe Wilhelm Reich's orgone cloudbuster might ruin Gates plan of covering the earth in artificial clouds. I have never tried to prove claims made by Reich but it is definitely a prospect to keep in mind

1643041316312.png

I think the orgone trunks and cloudbusters could defend from 5G, too. If they actually work, that is

David PS

I briefly glanced at the first few articles. What they are doing is using increased property damage costs and lives lost as a proxy for extreme weather. What they are not saying is that there is much more development and population now than there was for the periods they are comparing against. So of course storms will cause more damage and lost lives. It has nothing to do with increased intensity or frequency.

Yes, increased property damage is real and yet another opportunity for the re-setters to impose a 'build back better' blueprint so the damage will not happen again.

Chemtrails are in the skies everyday. They are full of secret ingredients and the government is denial. Barium and aluminum powder are alleged to be a large part of the mix. Powdered aluminum is explosive. Powdering the forests with aluminum makes for more intense fires.

My belief is that the government agencies are expediting climate issues associated with the increased size and intensity of fires. They can change the weather to make droughts and storms more intense. 5g satellites give them another tool to further increase weather related property damage. It is my belief that they are impatient and want to bring about a climate crisis to get the public to acquiesce to their plans to 'build back better' and rebalance our lifestyles (for our own good).

Perry Staltic

Chemtrails are in the skies everyday. They are full of secret ingredients and the government is denial. Barium and aluminum powder are alleged to be a large part of the mix. Powdered aluminum is explosive. Powdering the forests with aluminum makes for more intense fires.

I think you're letting your, or someone else's, imagination run away with you. Powdered aluminum will simply wash off into the soil. What makes for more intense fires is not managing them properly by letting rubbish and undergrowth build up.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Guys it looks like we are entering the next phase, as outlined in the SPARS document where the "global leaders/ globalist puppets/actors" - demented Biden, Boris the clown, that New Zealand b**** of prime minister, Trudeau, and the rest of the JOKE actors ..... They are all going to take the fall, the full blame, the blame of this shitshow will be dropped entirely on them- allowing them to be publicly humiliated....

Look what happened with Biden today..... They're setting this up

Do not get distracted, these are the fall guys... All part of their plan.......

The next phase will be that they introduce us to our new "saviour " leaders - to take us out of this mess
.... Again, wolves in sheep's clothing.....

CUE THE LAUNCH OF THE GLOBAL "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT".....

View: https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1485742739035770881?t=Kl8HiXjp1kOiA2-ZTu75WQ&s=19

Shock horror, somehow out of nowhere another absolute gaff from the UK prime minister has been "leaked" to the press...... It's all a theatre.....

View: https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/status/1485677107556540424?t=Ro_XnrUlrodJ-gA5PY0BmA&s=19

Last edited:

Peatful

Guys it looks like we are entering the next phase, as outlined in the SPARS document where the "global leaders/ globalist puppets/actors" - demented Biden, Boris the clown, that New Zealand b**** of prime minister, Trudeau, and the rest of the JOKE actors ..... They are all going to take the fall, the full blame, the blame of this shitshow will be dropped entirely on them- allowing them to be publicly humiliated....

The next phase will be that they introduce us to our new "saviour " leaders - to take us out of this mess

View: https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1485742739035770881?t=Kl8HiXjp1kOiA2-ZTu75WQ&s=19

Thank you for your updates and links.

Not being on any SM - this forum is my only place for data.

I can’t thank you enough brother.

May God be with us all.

BearWithMe

Thank you for your updates and links.

Not being on any SM - this forum is my only place for data.

I can’t thank you enough brother.

May God be with us all.
+1

ddjd's post were eye-opening for me in many ways

TeslaFan

CUE THE LAUNCH OF THE GLOBAL "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT".....

Shock horror, somehow out of nowhere another absolute gaff from the UK prime minister has been "leaked" to the press...... It's all a theatre.....

View: https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/status/1485677107556540424?t=Ro_XnrUlrodJ-gA5PY0BmA&s=19

?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals