COVID....... Something fishy going on......

Z

Zsazsa

AFL FILES FOIA REQUEST TO UNCOVER THE FACTS ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT’S SUPPRESSION OF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE TREATMENT FOR COVID-19
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2022
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Earlier this week, America First Legal (AFL) filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to obtain communications and documents relating to the suppression of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) to treat COVID-19 by federal bureaucrats in the early stages of the pandemic. After a press conference by former President Trump in March 2020 in which he suggested the drug might be useful, the government, including Dr. Anthony Fauci and its allied media and state agencies suppressed HCQ for early outpatient treatment of COVID-19, despite evidence strongly suggesting that it decreased hospitalizations.

The American people deserve to know why Dr. Anthony Fauci and other government officials suppressed HCQ, and whether improper partisan political considerations caused them to do so.

Jam

PS. Zappa's father worked on top secret chemical/biological warfare projects for the US military.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

something does NOT sit right with this entire FBI raid of trumps residence in Mar-a-Lago
trump being pro-vaccine was always the biggest alarm bell of all. ever since this news about him running for a 2nd term, it absolutely stinks to me. hes 100% controlled opposition now imo.
also, look how this "story" is getting coverage on ALL major MSM news sites.
there are so many important stories that get squashed, ignored, buried by the msm that when they push something so hard, you know its part of their agenda.

David PS

something does NOT sit right with this entire FBI raid of trumps residence in Mar-a-Lago
trump being pro-vaccine was always the biggest alarm bell of all. ever since this news about him running for a 2nd term, it absolutely stinks to me. hes 100% controlled opposition now imo.
also, look how this "story" is getting coverage on ALL major MSM news sites.
there are so many important stories that get squashed, ignored, buried by the msm that when they push something so hard, you know its part of their agenda.
One of Trump's former attorneys has stated that Trump's strategy in court is to 'delay and deflect'. It seems that the justice department impatient with Trump continuing to withold documents that he took out of the out of the White house. He gave up some documents earlier in the year. I am wondering if private citizen Trump was using the remaining documents that he had in his possession as a 'bargining chip' in negotiatng his way out of a federal offense.

It is great that Trump has apparently agreed to the justice department releasing a list of items taken in the raid. I am hoping it de-escalates the situation. The lives of current government officials should not be threatened for defending national security.

Last edited:

Birdie

One of Trump's former attorneys has stated that Trump's strategy in court is to 'delay and deflect'. It seems that the justice department impatient with Trump continuing to withold documents that he took out of the out of the White house. He gave up some documents earlier in the year. I am wondering if private citizen Trump was using the remaining documents that he had in his possession as a 'bargining chip' in negotiatng his way out of a federal offense.

It is great that Trump has apparently agreed to the justice department releasing a list of items taken in the raid. I am hoping it de-escalates the situation. The lives of current government officials should not be threatened for defending national security.
As I suggested he would, Trump immediately responded to Garland, upping the ante by demanding that HE wants ALL the documents IMMEDIATELY unsealed, even though they were drafted by Swamp Creatures.

It seems similar but there’s a Grand Canyon between what Garland said he would ask Magistrate Reinhart to unseal, and what Trump said HE wants made public. Let me explain.

As I told you yesterday, the process for obtaining a search warrant begins with a substantial affidavit prepared by law enforcement officers. The sworn affidavit describes all the evidence allegedly justifying “probable cause,” and is signed under oath by an investigator on the case. The affidavit is then presented to a judge who is required to accept its contents as true. Obviously the search’s target gets no chance to present competing evidence — they don’t even know it’s happening.

In this case, given the political stakes, it had to be a very substantial affidavit. I’d guess it was easily over a hundred pages long, including exhibits.

Once the judge reviews the affidavit and finds probable cause, the Court issues the search warrant, which sets out the LEGAL parameters for the search; what the agents are allowed to do or not do, take or not take, and so forth. Significantly, the search warrant generally does NOT recapitulate the probable cause predicate or recite any of the facts from the affidavit. It’s usually only a few pages long.

So between the two documents, the search warrant is the least interesting and least informative. The AFFIDAVIT is what you want to see. Garland didn’t mention the affidavit, only the search warrant. So despite the gleeful anticipation of the anti-Trump crowd, Garland’s offer will not result in anybody learning anything useful about the Biden Raid.

You almost never get to see it. The affidavit is the LAST thing that law enforcement usually turns over. They usually claim investigative privilege citing “sources and methods,” and want to wait until the entire investigation and any criminal charges are completely resolved before turning it over. But in the last case where I did get hold of the search warrant affidavit, after we saw what it said, and after we picked our jaws up from the floor, we immediately filed an emergency motion listing eight pages of incorrect facts or mischaracterized events.

For example, one complex set of events was described in seemingly random order, if you knew the actual dates when things happened. If you didn’t know the background, and read the affidavit carefully, it looked like it was intended to be a timeline. In that order — out of order — a crime looked likely to have been committed. But if you rewrote that section, putting the facts back in true chronological order, it then became crystal clear that NO crime had occurred.

In that case, law enforcement did not even bother to respond to my motion, but instead promptly agreed to return my clients’ seized property, which was what we were asking for in the first place.

So at best, the search warrant affidavit is a one-sided view of the facts, completely favoring law enforcement. But imagine the kind of things an unfairly biased investigator might sneak into an affidavit confident that nobody would ever see it except the judge, who doesn’t know anything about the case, and then it would be sealed up until it was far too late for anybody to do anything about it. The proverbial horse is out of the barn, down the field, and has visited Epstein’s island several times by then.

The two men are miles apart. Trump wants ALL documents, including the affidavit, to be released. Garland is only offering the useless search warrant. Draw your own conclusions.

David PS

The two men are miles apart. Trump wants ALL documents, including the affidavit, to be released. Garland is only offering the useless search warrant. Draw your own conclusions.
I am adopting a wait-and-see approach to this one. Some of the documents are alleged to contain highly confidential nuclear defense information. The mainstream media is reporting that descriptions of the types of information will be provided with disclosing confidential information. Let's watch it play out.

In the meantime, I am trying to remain objective. Conclusions can not be drawn yet. In addition, I consider it to be mischievous to do so.

Jam

Birdie

I am adopting a wait-and-see approach to this one. Some of the documents are alleged to contain highly confidential nuclear defense information. The mainstream media is reporting that descriptions of the types of information will be provided with disclosing confidential information. Let's watch it play out.

In the meantime, I am trying to remain objective. Conclusions can not be drawn yet. In addition, I consider it to be mischievous to do so.
I don't listen to mainstream media except when someone non-mainstream analyzes it. But, definitely, yes, trying to watch and listen is always the way to go rather than jumping to conclusions. That said we all do it. But our goal is objective analysis certainly.

Birdie

Good article. Too bad comments aren't allowed on this one. They've been doing that a lot lately. I guess to avoid being cancelled or such.

David PS

I don't listen to mainstream media except when someone non-mainstream analyzes it. But, definitely, yes, trying to watch and listen is always the way to go rather than jumping to conclusions. That said we all do it. But our goal is objective analysis certainly.
Court decisions are rendered after each side has had an opportunity to state their case. Your admitting that you do not listen to mainstream media to get the other side of the story. Are you saying it is okay because everyone else in your bubble is doing it? It reminds of my mother talking to me as a child about jumping off of bridges.

I am suggesting that everyone (especially lawyers) quitely let the legal process unfold and wait for a decision. I guess that would not be any fun. At least not until someone dies. If you listened to the mainstream media you might have heard about the man who attacked the FBI building in Cincinnati. He is dead.

Jam

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals