COVID....... Something fishy going on......

Peatful

AdoTintor

Interesting about the Davos group meeting. It would be fascinating to list all the "independent" changes of direction taken by different countries this last week. The more we can document lockstep the better, especially when there is no other public annoucement around this time that could have caused these countries to act together.

I noticed that the BBC has changed the way it describes the the daily death statistics in last two days. For a while they used the following to describe deaths on BBC news "today there are 33 deaths within 28 days of a positive COVID test" but now they add the following "some of these deaths may not be due to COVID but are due to other conditions". Very interesting that they want to tell the normies this I wonder if it confuses them. The BBC are getting out in front to cover their asses.

Last night they actually showed the NHS marches at the top of the news. This is quite remarkable because they normally suppress news about covid demonstrations, and here it is on the lead spot on the news. Something fishy is going on, build back better is on pause.

Mauritio

I think the point is that Pfizer AND Gates both say the pandemic will end soon. That's really all you need to know.
Now stop panicking, and think what could be done to better your situation in the next scenario ? (Cyber attack, no internet , digital ID, CBDC)

QUESTIONS TO AKS OURSELVES:

How to get new reliable information when the internet is down? Most people get their information via internet.

Can we still use phones and SMS to communicate? If yes maybe sharing phone numbers to communicate amongst each other would help. Or setting up a group chat that uses SMS.

How to use/access the internet when it's not anonymous anymore? VPN or tor Browser have been mentioned before.

David PS

First, they needed to destroy so that they can rebuild back better. We know they are not done yet. The jabs may have weakened the immune system of enough people so that the excess mortality (depopulation) that is only recently becoming apparent will continue for years. I would not be surprised if the yearly excess mortality increases over time.

Around 1:20, the word rebalance caught my attention. Rebalancing is a euphemism. They are rebalancing the population to make humans less impactful and thus make the earth more sustainable. Klaus Schwab and the World Economic forum are not kamikaze pilots who court their own deaths. They expect to survive.

I am convinced that the increase in the number of destructive weather systems in the past few years is man made. The killer storms will continue and serve as a reminder to act quickly before it becomes impossible to rebalance. The goal will be to rebalance and rebuild for the sake of the earth and not for the sake of its ungrateful inhabitants.

I do not have a crystal ball, but I expect that the urgent need to rebalance will intensify. The same people, institutions and techniques that were used to panic the people to create a pandemic out of thin air will be used again. They have proven to themselves that they can capture the minds of most of the people. They are going to do it again and again.

Mauritio

Matestube

Something isn’t right.

Full blown totalitarianism to “all restrictions to be removed”.

Either the UK is leading the world out of this sh*t show, or something big is coming.

It feels like the latter. It feels like the calm before the storm.

You feel it?

Someone close to me works for the NHS sending out vaccines (in logistics). He said they haven’t sent any out any covid vaccines for the past two weeks. Something fishy is definitely going on

I wouldn't be so sure about Covid being over.
Although UK ans Spain seem to be fed up with it, Austria just made vaccination mandatory for anyone above 18, France just introduced its vaccination passport, and in a recent interview with Albert Bourla (Pfizer CEO) you could see him say it's not about to be over and many doses are coming.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I wouldn't be so sure about Covid being over.
Although UK ans Spain seem to be fed up with it, Austria just made vaccination mandatory for anyone above 18, France just introduced its vaccination passport, and in a recent interview with Albert Bourla (Pfizer CEO) you could see him say it's not about to be over and many doses are coming.
No one is suggesting COVID is over. We're saying we're more worried about this very sudden turnaround from the establishment and we're acutely aware that the next stage, whatever it will be, is imminent

Do you not understand the phrase I used in original post: "calm before the storm"

Matestube

No one is suggesting COVID is over. We're saying we're more worried about this very sudden turnaround from the establishment and we're acutely aware that the next stage, whatever it will be, is imminent

Do you not understand the phrase I used in original post: "calm before the storm"

I do understand it perfectly, thanks.
That implies something is calming down, and I am saying nothing seems to be calming down around me.

Athrunzala

photo_2022-01-24_15-28-40.jpg

FitnessMike

Breaking: The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones). The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once.

hierundjetzt

Breaking: The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones). The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once.
In what page exactly in this UK report does it state that double vaccinated will most likely never regain natural immunity? I cannot find these assertions you are making.

Perry Staltic

I am convinced that the increase in the number of destructive weather systems in the past few years is man made. The killer storms will continue and serve as a reminder to act quickly before it becomes impossible to rebalance. The goal will be to rebalance and rebuild for the sake of the earth and not for the sake of its ungrateful inhabitants.

There hasn't been an increase. What's increased is the media-driven narrative in your mind.

David PS

There hasn't been an increase. What's increased is the media-driven narrative in your mind.

While I can not exclude weather systems, one should still consider the change of solar activity possibly playing a major role on climate, too.

Perry Staltic

I'm not going to go through all of those because it's all made-up, manipulated BS. The historical data show there has been no increase in extreme weather. What we are seeing now is mild compared to the 1930s, or let's say mid-1800s (eg, the Great Flood of 1862)

Peatful

Mark 13:7-9

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals