COVID Riddle Solved, It's Not The Virus It's The Bacteria

Broco6679

I assume you still have some issues that's not fully resolved. I hope you follow up with some probiotics as I risked not taking it and thought it was fine but 4 months later the effects of a supposedly cleaner but less balanced gut emerged as bloat that kept me burping and constipated. Glad I had probiotics (as well as copper acetate and cascara sagrada on hand) and the combo got me quickly fixed.

May I ask which probiotic you used?

tallglass13

How are they conspiracies when they are literally rolling out 5g antennas and Trump passed a law to make sure it’s everywhere by the year’s end to “keep up with China”.

As for the microchip vaccines see ID2020.

You are making the biggest mistake of your life if you get that vaccine just to seem smarter than “conspiracy theorists”
Conspiracy doesn't mean fake. A conspiracy is something that happens against the mainstream thought. There are theories and there are facts, but a conspiracy doesn't necessarily mean a theory or it's fact. Like JFK assassination was a conspiracy. It actually happened, but the conspiracy is that the CIA and other government officials were involved instead of some lonely man that was blamed.

Vesi

"Severe COVID-19 is associated with a plasma metabolomic profile that reflects disrupted gut function."

"Next, we focused on 50 of the metabolites (out of the total of 278) that are known to be associated with the function of the gut and its microbiota (Supplementary Table 4 lists the 50 metabolites and their references). Levels of most of these gut-associated plasma metabolites (35 out of 50) were dysregulated during severe COVID-19 compared to mild disease or controls (Table 1 and Figure 3c). Within this metabolic signature of COVID-19-associated gut dysfunction is citrulline, which is also identified as a top metabolic pathway dysregulated by severe COVID-19 (Figure 3c). Citrulline is an amino acid produced only by enterocytes and an established marker of gut and enterocyte function.25 Its levels are significantly decreased during severe COVID-19(Figure 3d). Also,within this metabolic signature is succinic acid, a well-established marker of gut microbial dysbiosis, whose levels are increasing during severe COVID-19(Figure 3e)."

"Recently, it has been suggested that the severity of GI symptoms (mainly vomiting and diarrhea) correlates inversely with COVID-19 severity (for unclear reasons).58 On the other hand, our observations suggest that disruption in gut function and higher microbial translocation correlate positively with COVID-19 severity."

"A second potential therapeutic target revealed by this work is citrulline. Citrulline levels were reduced in both moderate and severe COVID-19, and the citrulline metabolism and biosynthesis pathways were among the top metabolic pathways disrupted in severe COVID-19. Citrulline is an intermediate in arginine metabolism,89 and a marker of gut and enterocyte function.25,90 Disrupted citrulline metabolism, as we observed during severe COVID-19, has been associated with microbial dysbiosis and dysregulated intestinal function.91 In addition to its role as a biomarker, citrulline has an important role in preserving gut barrier function. In an intestinal obstruction mouse model, pretreatment with a citrulline-rich diet preserved gut barrier integrity.92 Thus, our data, and the work of others from diverse fields, suggest that greater understanding of the interaction between the gut, intestinal microbiota, and amino acid metabolism during COVID-19 might inform pharmaceutical and diet approaches to improve COVID-19outcomes."

Giraffe

Robin Monotti FRSA ⭐ auf Twitter: "Italian researchers: vaccines will not work against SARSCoV2 because this virus does not only replicate in human cells like other viruses, this one replicates through bacteria too. This is the fundamental reason why antibiotics work & vaccines will not: https://t.co/bKgk54sPjz" / Twitter

He points to the following paper:

Increase of SARS-CoV-2 RNA load in faecal samples prompts for rethinking of SARS-CoV-2 biology and COVID-19 epidemiology | Zenodo]
SUMMARY

Scientific evidence for the involvement of human microbiota in the development of COVID-19 disease was reported recently. We elaborated these findings further and collected data on the relationship between faecal bacteria, isolated from stool from COVID-19 patients, and SARS-CoV-2. The preliminary results suggest that SARS-CoV-2 replicates in bacterial growth medium inoculated with a stool sample from an infected patient and that the replication follows bacterial growth.

These results are unexpected and when confirmed on large sample sizes hint towards novel hypotheses on the biology of SARS-CoV-2 and on the COVID-19 epidemiology.

The data reported here suggest a possible ‘bacteriophage-like’ behaviour of SARS-CoV-2, which to our knowledge was never observed or described before. The discovery of possible new modes of action of SARS-CoV-2 has far-reaching implications for the prevention and the treatment of the disease, necessitating quick sharing of even preliminary findings with the global scientific community.

Saphire

@RealNeat @yerrag and all others that are very intelligent and can break down all the components of Covid. Unfortunately this is not me! I apologize because I don't have the time nor patience in this matter to sift through all the wealth of knowledge that is on this thread. Here is my issue and I am HOPING someone can direct me for some relief.

I had Covid Dec 27, 2021. This is my second time. First time was Nov 2020.
However this time, since having Covid in Dec, I am having diarrhea every day! I am not fond of antibiotics, nor do I have access to them. Is there something else I can take to help? Also, after reading some other post,, I have been dealing with this pain in my neck and arthritis in elbows and hip issues since first round of Covid. Appreciate you all!!

Last edited:
P

Peatness

@RealNeat an all others that are very intelligent and can break down all the components of Covid. Unfortunately this is not me! I apologize because I don't have the time nor patience in this matter to sift through all the wealth of knowledge that is on this thread. Here is my issue and I am HOPING someone can direct me for some relief.

However this time, since having Covid in Dec, I am having diarrhea every day! I am not fond of antibiotics, nor do I have access to them. Is there something else I can take to help? Appreciate you all!!
Have you tried higher doses of zinc?

David PS

which horseradish do you use?
I use Robot or human? when I can not get some that is made locally (at a farmers market). The ingredients listed on the B-l label are horseradish root, distilled vinegar and salt. I use it once or twice a week and I purchase a new jar when the horseradish no longer delivers its nose-bite spiciness.

P

Peatness

I use Robot or human? when I can not get some that is made locally (at a farmers market). The ingredients listed on the B-l label are horseradish root, distilled vinegar and salt. I use it once or twice a week and I purchase a new jar when the horseradish no longer delivers its nose-bite spiciness.
thank you

Saphire

Covid is definitely a bacteria-related disease. At my worst, I felt chills, the whites of my eyes were yellow, and I was pale. Muscles aching everywhere, probably lactate? Seemed like the hallmarks of sepsis. I was unable to pee despite drinking lots of water. The pee that came out was dark orange. I probably survived because I'm young.
I had these exact same symptoms! Except for the urination issue and coloring. Now dealing with on going symptoms since then!

Last edited:

yerrag

I had these exact same symptoms! Except for the urination issue and coloring. Now dealing with on going symptoms since then!

Without getting too detailed and without dwelving into topics that are out of sync with germ theory and its methods, I would suggest you try taking 3 x 600g of artemisia annua, which like Ivermectin has anti-parasitic effects.

I've been using this:
Amazon product ASIN B07XYJBP4ZView: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07XYJBP4Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_i_A09SCXWZCE6K70QEK7D3

and I'm halfway through it and I'm ordering a second bottle, just in case.

I'm gradually feeling better and getting my energy back and I'm getting rid of the persistent dry cough. I recovered from a fever (maybe Omicron was the cause or maybe not) but I recovered in 4 days getting plenty of sleep and increasing my sleep temperature so the heat can help kill the pathogenic microbes.

Artemisia annua seems to be making the fungal parasite devolve into a milder form or morphology, as it is increasing my bacterial load. I'm urinating a lot at night and my sleep gets interrupted, and my urine being foamy and even frothy shows that my immune system is busy killing off these bacteria.

The foam is decreasing as each day passes, and that is a good sign.

If I'm wrong, there is no harm taking the artemisia annua. I prefer it to taking Ivermectin though, because it is not a pharma drug and I don't want to deal with side effects.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

@RealNeat @yerrag and all others that are very intelligent and can break down all the components of Covid. Unfortunately this is not me! I apologize because I don't have the time nor patience in this matter to sift through all the wealth of knowledge that is on this thread. Here is my issue and I am HOPING someone can direct me for some relief.

However this time, since having Covid in Dec, I am having diarrhea every day! I am not fond of antibiotics, nor do I have access to them. Is there something else I can take to help? Also, after reading some other post,, I have been dealing with this pain in my neck and arthritis in elbows and hip issues since first round of Covid. Appreciate you all!!
I think for your GI oriented stuff I would refer to 3 resources:

First Dr. Peats suggestions (depending on symptoms) and the reasoning behind them (found on most podcast he did in 2020) are worth considering, Losartan, Aspirin, Cinanserin, Progesterone, Vitamin D, an antibiotic of some sort like Z Pak. Some of these RX can be attained from Americas Front Line Doctors.

The other is @Hans article: Gut dysbiosis is a hidden cause of Long COVID and you might not even have the symptoms » MENELITE

And the other is this podcast with Penny Wittbrodt which shares commonalities with the other two suggestions and easy to attain items:
View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/red-pill-news/id1530131477?i=1000547998583

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom