COVID Riddle Solved, It's Not The Virus It's The Bacteria

lvysaur

Do we know what's up with the "asymptomatic" individuals? Do they actually exist or is it too, a lie? It's been confusing me, an outcome of the shaky test?
So according to Sandeep Chakraborty,

the asymptomatic cases are just normal viral infections. No symptoms or extremely mild symptoms.

the symptomatic cases are the ones where the virus jumps to bacteria and starts causing bacterial infection.

yerrag

What about pterostilbene?
Don't know what that is, sorry.

I think saturated fats are antibacterial, and if you want to benefit from the anti-bacterial effects of such fats, intake of long chain fatty acids (LCFAs) would be better as they don't get quickly metabolized. Haidut has a product called deFibron that even does better because it's made of LCFA methyl esters, all of which do not get metabolized, and therefore their effects last longer. I've bought one but haven't really tried it.

Check the product thread of the product to see how people are doing with it. But the last time I checked, I couldn't find any. Could be more because I grew tired of skimming thru the long thread that I gave up.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

An important update in the hypothesis:

SARS-Cov2 enables anaerobic bacteria (Prevotella, et al) to colonize the lungs disrupting homeostasis - symptoms (ARDS, septic shock, blood clots, arterial stroke) finds resonance, with key differences, in the ‘forgotten disease’ Lemierre Syndrome, caused by anaerobic bacteria enabled by Epstein Barr Virus

https://osf.io/usztn/

Peater Piper

Both azithromycin and doxycycline can inhibit growth of anaerobic bacteria, but on a relative basis maybe the author feels doxycycline is more effective.
My mom was hammered with some kind of pneumonia in January that wasn't influenza. Azithromycin had always been her go-to, but two different courses couldn't fully eradicate the infection. Doxycycline is what eventually sent her on the path to recovery, although it was extremely hard on her stomach, and her digestion still hasn't recovered.

Hairfedup

So according to Sandeep Chakraborty,

the asymptomatic cases are just normal viral infections. No symptoms or extremely mild symptoms.

the symptomatic cases are the ones where the virus jumps to bacteria and starts causing bacterial infection.

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the explanation man.

yerrag

My mom was hammered with some kind of pneumonia in January that wasn't influenza. Azithromycin had always been her go-to, but two different courses couldn't fully eradicate the infection. Doxycycline is what eventually sent her on the path to recovery, although it was extremely hard on her stomach, and her digestion still hasn't recovered.
It's also possible in your mom's case that the bacteria behind the pneumonia had developed resistance to Azithromycin, and that bacteria was more sensitive to doxycycline because Azithromycin has been used often in the past already.

As the oral intake of antibiotics will involve the gut each time, the gut will be affected. I've recently been using doxy as my go-to and decided to try another antibiotics, and went with co-amoxiclav and then with azithromycin. The focus was on periodontal anaerobic bacterial biofilm-based microbes. So I had also taken some biofilm busters together with the antibiotics- systemic proteolytic enzymes, TCM drugs, lactoferrin, D-ribose, erythritol, black tea etc.

My gut was fine with doxy as well as with co-amoxiclav. Currently I'm on Azithromycin.

With Azithromycin, I started out well then began to have diarrhea bit took Activated Charcoal whenever diarrhea hit me, and that fixed it.

The diarrhea didn't last long. I'm on my 4th week with Azithromycin, and no longer have diarrhea. It lasted for only about 3 days on my second week.

I kept on with the Azithromycin despite the diarrhea as I felt that the bacteria in the biofilm was being released in the gut and becoming planktonic, by that I mean it's not clinging by the walls of the gut but mixed in with the milieu in the gut.

So, I saw the diarrhea as a good thing happening in my gut. Even so, I had to deal with it and the activated charcoal got the diarrhea in check while the release of bacteria from biofilm into. the gut was going on. When the biofilm colony was exhausted of content and no new planktonic bacteria was being released anymore, the diarrhea stopped.

Now, I feel my gut has never been that good, not that I ever complained about my gut for a long time already.

Prior to this, I already had regular daily bowel movement with ease each morning. My bowels don't give off the once familiar stink. I rarely have flatulence.

The improvement was in the size of my bowels. It got smaller because it's more solid and firm, and contains less liquid.

I guess because my gut was cleaner, the colon permitted more of the water, or whatever liquid was in my gut, to be reabsorbed into the system.

When I have my daily pop, I find I'm having a consistent ghost wipe. In this time of toilet paper shortages, that is twice the good news.

Not sure what is the history of your mom's gut, but I hope my story can shed some insight and. be helpful to you in helping your mom.

Edit: So far I've been having better sleep as well as a result. Likely from less serotonin production in the gut.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

An important update in the hypothesis:

SARS-Cov2 enables anaerobic bacteria (Prevotella, et al) to colonize the lungs disrupting homeostasis - symptoms (ARDS, septic shock, blood clots, arterial stroke) finds resonance, with key differences, in the ‘forgotten disease’ Lemierre Syndrome, caused by anaerobic bacteria enabled by Epstein Barr Virus

https://osf.io/usztn/

@SOMO have you read this? really sounds like that AIDS book you were quoting.

SOMO

Sandeep recently said:
Covid19 is nothing but Lemierre's syndrome - the "forgotten disease".

Visit link for article Below
https://osf.io/beqcz

That's a pretty interesting video and I see some parallels between Covid19 and Lemierre's.
In that video the guy mentions infection-metastases (meaning the infection spread to a distant part of the body) and recently the news spoke of a new symptom of Covid19 called "Covid Toes."

maxresdefault.jpg

Viruses aren't really known for causing skin lesions, but bacteria ARE.

CO-infection with multiple microbes may also partly explain the huge range in variability of severity of Covid19.

Last edited:
OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

That's a pretty interesting video and I see some parallels between Covid19 and Lemierre's.
In that video the guy mentions infection-metastases (meaning the infection spread to a distant part of the body) and recently the news spoke of a new symptom of Covid19 called "Covid Toes."

maxresdefault.jpg

CO-infection with multiple microbes may also partly explain the huge range in variability of severity of Covid19.
It seems COV either directly or indirectly (through the mechanism RP mentions, ACE2, inflammation, CO2 loss etc..) enabling "dormant" bacteria to party.

nwo2012

I.e there is no CV and basically lots of different bac

maxresdefault.jpg

Or maybe it is the 5G after all amplifying the effects of resident bacteria.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I.e there is no CV and basically lots of different bac

Or maybe it is the 5G after all amplifying the effects of resident bacteria.

Or there is a CoV and it's enabling bacteria along with improper treatment. An this is being used as a form of eugenics. So that when 5G actually gets pumped up to the frequencies that cause the most damage, the weak have already been eliminated and the telecom industry won't have to answer for much immediately as the more resilient remain for the time being. The spread and frequencies being utilized for 5G right now might or might not be amplifying such effects, but we will never "know". Can you imagine a new study, "effects of 5G on Coronavirus patient outcomes" or "5Gs impacts likelihood of viral and bacterial infection"

nwo2012

Or there is a CoV and it's enabling bacteria along with improper treatment. An this is being used as a form of eugenics. So that when 5G actually gets pumped up to the frequencies that cause the most damage, the weak have already been eliminated and the telecom industry won't have to answer for much immediately as the more resilient remain for the time being.

Yes, very plausible. Orchestrated. The inbreds dream.

T

TheBeard

It's also possible in your mom's case that the bacteria behind the pneumonia had developed resistance to Azithromycin, and that bacteria was more sensitive to doxycycline because Azithromycin has been used often in the past already.

As the oral intake of antibiotics will involve the gut each time, the gut will be affected. I've recently been using doxy as my go-to and decided to try another antibiotics, and went with co-amoxiclav and then with azithromycin. The focus was on periodontal anaerobic bacterial biofilm-based microbes. So I had also taken some biofilm busters together with the antibiotics- systemic proteolytic enzymes, TCM drugs, lactoferrin, D-ribose, erythritol, black tea etc.

My gut was fine with doxy as well as with co-amoxiclav. Currently I'm on Azithromycin.

With Azithromycin, I started out well then began to have diarrhea bit took Activated Charcoal whenever diarrhea hit me, and that fixed it.

The diarrhea didn't last long. I'm on my 4th week with Azithromycin, and no longer have diarrhea. It lasted for only about 3 days on my second week.

I kept on with the Azithromycin despite the diarrhea as I felt that the bacteria in the biofilm was being released in the gut and becoming planktonic, by that I mean it's not clinging by the walls of the gut but mixed in with the milieu in the gut.

So, I saw the diarrhea as a good thing happening in my gut. Even so, I had to deal with it and the activated charcoal got the diarrhea in check while the release of bacteria from biofilm into. the gut was going on. When the biofilm colony was exhausted of content and no new planktonic bacteria was being released anymore, the diarrhea stopped.

Now, I feel my gut has never been that good, not that I ever complained about my gut for a long time already.

Prior to this, I already had regular daily bowel movement with ease each morning. My bowels don't give off the once familiar stink. I rarely have flatulence.

The improvement was in the size of my bowels. It got smaller because it's more solid and firm, and contains less liquid.

I guess because my gut was cleaner, the colon permitted more of the water, or whatever liquid was in my gut, to be reabsorbed into the system.

When I have my daily pop, I find I'm having a consistent ghost wipe. In this time of toilet paper shortages, that is twice the good news.

Not sure what is the history of your mom's gut, but I hope my story can shed some insight and. be helpful to you in helping your mom.

Edit: So far I've been having better sleep as well as a result. Likely from less serotonin production in the gut.

Man, everytime I read yout posts on antibiotics I'm on the verge of popping Azithromycin again, good all times of full health and energy with that bacteria count to the minimum.

LLight

Man, everytime I read yout posts on antibiotics I'm on the verge of popping Azithromycin again, good all times of full health and energy with that bacteria count to the minimum.

Not to do proselytism, I'm genuinely interested to know if you have tried intermittent dry fasting for your issues? Given your experience/good results with prolonged dry fasting, I wonder if it could bring you even more.

T

TheBeard

Not to do proselytism, I'm genuinely interested to know if you have tried intermittent dry fasting for your issues? Given your experience/good results with prolonged dry fasting, I wonder if it could bring you even more.

What would be the intermitency duration?

I naturally dry fast approximately 12h a day everyday without even meaning to.

yerrag

I assume you still have some issues that's not fully resolved. I hope you follow up with some probiotics as I risked not taking it and thought it was fine but 4 months later the effects of a supposedly cleaner but less balanced gut emerged as bloat that kept me burping and constipated. Glad I had probiotics (as well as copper acetate and cascara sagrada on hand) and the combo got me quickly fixed.

T

TheBeard

I assume you still have some issues that's not fully resolved. I hope you follow up with some probiotics as I risked not taking it and thought it was fine but 4 months later the effects of a supposedly cleaner but less balanced gut emerged as bloat that kept me burping and constipated. Glad I had probiotics (as well as copper acetate and cascara sagrada on hand) and the combo got me quickly fixed.

No, probiotics worsen my SIBO, and give me extreme muscle pain from lactic acid build up.

My SIBO stays in remition for around 4 months after every antibiotic course, then worsens again.

I'm thinking doing abx year round, a bit concerned about my liver though.

yerrag

No, probiotics worsen my SIBO, and give me extreme muscle pain from lactic acid build up.

My SIBO stays in remition for around 4 months after every antibiotic course, then worsens again.

I'm thinking doing abx year round, a bit concerned about my liver though.
Not having the experience of SIBO, I'm curious on how the probiotics leads to lactic acid buildup. What is the mechanism involved?

Add: I'm assuming the lactic acid buildup isn't inside the gut, I mean (to cause muscle pains).

Back
Top Bottom