COVID Riddle Solved, It's Not The Virus It's The Bacteria

RealNeat

https://osf.io/s48fv/

Secondary infection by anaerobic bacteria possibly ensues a battle for oxygen in SARS-Cov2 infected patients: anaerobe-targeting antibiotics (like doxycycline/Metronidazole) to supplement Azithromycin in the treatment regimen of COVID19?

Our proposal for anaerobe-specic antibiotics as a therapy:
We propose the use of anaerobe-specic antibiotics, like doxycycline/Metronidazole, in the treatment regimen
to supplement Azithromycin being used currently [
3] since some anaerobic bacteria have resistance for
Azithromycin [24] (along with anti-coagulants [25

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

https://osf.io/s48fv/

Secondary infection by anaerobic bacteria possibly ensues a battle for oxygen in SARS-Cov2 infected patients: anaerobe-targeting antibiotics (like doxycycline/Metronidazole) to supplement Azithromycin in the treatment regimen of COVID19?

Our proposal for anaerobe-specic antibiotics as a therapy:
We propose the use of anaerobe-specic antibiotics, like doxycycline/Metronidazole, in the treatment regimen
to supplement Azithromycin being used currently [
3] since some anaerobic bacteria have resistance for
Azithromycin [24] (along with anti-coagulants [25

@ecstatichamster i really think you had the thing. You knocked down the virus with Rays Losartan but the bacteria had already taken hold. Sandeep thinks the virus infects bacteria (bacteriophage).

@LLight were you the one who first posted on Sandeep?

Whichway?

Haven’t you been keeping up with those in the know on this forum. ;)

There is NO virus, there is no such thing as viruses.
It’s all a hoax and a way to take away our constitutional rights, roll out 5G, microchip vaccines, and apps which constantly monitor you.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

It’s all a hoax and a way to take away our constitutional rights, roll out 5G, microchip vaccines, and apps which constantly monitor you.
I think it's both. Something is doing something, sorry for being so vague, but I feel that's the specificity of this whole thing, "something is doing something"

redsun

No such thing as viruses? I can't tell if you are being satirical. If not you have been wearing your tinfoil hat for too long.

rei

No such thing as viruses? I can't tell if you are being satirical. If not you have been wearing your tinfoil hat for too long.
They are called exosomes, marketed as pathogenic viruses when there is something to sell.

yerrag

I'm with the use of antibiotics, but just antibiotics alone won't cut it. Biofilm disruptors are needed as antibiotics are simply not going to penetrate established biofilm colonies.

I personally been dealing with anaerobic periodontal colonies, but not just anaerobic periodontal pathogens. I'm dealing with obligate anaerobes as well as facultative anaerobes, as well as aerobes, and not just bacteria, but fungi as well. These pathogens exist with each other in a symbiotic relationship. A keystone periodontal pathogen, p. gingivalis would even produce enzymes that would break off arginine-based peptides so that other pathogens would feed off the nitrogen in arginine, while that pathogen would protect p. gingivalis from aerobic exposure. Some of these pathogens would also feed on iron, which it would get from hemolysing red blood cells. Until recently, I would not know why my LDH has been high. I now suspect it to be due the hemolysis of RBC by pathogens.

Destroying these colonies is complicated. You have to think like a bacteria cum guerilla and wage a low intensity war on them. It's a war of attrition so it is protracted. It's not the kind of warfare that conventional doctors are equipped to fight. It's the same failed principle of warfare employed in Iraq and in Afghanistan. You can't just use the superiority of drones and air power to vanquish the enemy.

yerrag

Another problem is that there are no regular blood tests available that are widely used that makes the identification of these pathogens affordable. Current blood culture and sensitivity tests are specialized and targeted to identify the common culprits that cause fever. But those pathogens that produce low-grade infections, i. e. no fever, are not going to be ID'ed. They are merely considered "colonization" and are not tested for.

In effect, you're gonna have to kinda guess what pathogens you're dealing with.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Another problem is that there are no regular blood tests available that are widely used that makes the identification of these pathogens affordable. Current blood culture and sensitivity tests are specialized and targeted to identify the common culprits that cause fever. But those pathogens that produce low-grade infections, i. e. no fever, are not going to be ID'ed. They are merely considered "colonization" and are not tested for.

In effect, you're gonna have to kinda guess what pathogens you're dealing with.
Your case sounds more intricate, I'm not sure these infections are so deep seated in the covid patients. But I agree on biofilm and I think Sandeep even talks about it. Is this why NAC helps I wonder? It's known as a biofilm buster, but then again so are other non Peaty things like competing bacteria, for example lactobacillus.

David PS

Your case sounds more intricate, I'm not sure these infections are so deep seated in the covid patients. But I agree on biofilm and I think Sandeep even talks about it. Is this why NAC helps I wonder? It's known as a biofilm buster, but then again so are other non Peaty things like competing bacteria, for example lactobacillus.

FYI, I use horseradish as a biofilm buster. It goes well with beef liver.
Food as a Source for Quorum Sensing Inhibitors: Iberin from Horseradish Revealed as a Quorum Sensing Inhibitor of Pseudomonas aeruginosa

Edit: I learned about it in this thread: Horseradish Inactivates Bacterial Endotoxin

Last edited:
OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

He advises to take an anticoagulants regarding biofilms if I remember correctly.
From him today, everything he says is mostly in line with Ray:

1/
Final piece of the puzzle!

What SARS-Cov2 does to trigger Covid19 - after which secondary infections take over (severe patients have no viral load).

This is probably the answer:

CD147 & its role in extracellular matrix remodeling and degradation

Abstract 1327: CD147 contributes to extracellular matrix remodeling and degradation

4/

This probably builds the biofilm and doesnt let O2 in - enabling anaerobic bacteria colonize the alveolar region.

That anaerobic bacteria has colonized is not an hypothesis,
this is a fact Bacterial co-infection from sequencing data submitted (n=9 studies, 23 patients) – China(5), San Diego County/Brazil/Peru/Cambodia shows anaerobic bacteria colonization

5/

And then starts LPS from bacteria starts the cytokine storm

"Prevotella stimulate epithelial cells to produce IL‐8, IL‐6 and CCL20, which can promote mucosal Th17 immune responses and neutrophil recruitment."

Error - Cookies Turned Off

6/
And so on and so forth. Hemolysin and heme-binding proteins probably coming in.

And Heme oxygenase-1
(which catalyzes the oxidative cleavage of heme to yield iron, and carbon monoxide)
& is produced in response to LPS.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23441850/

It all snowballs.

Attakai

He's obviously being satirical. He's just listing all the conspiracy posts this forum has been getting lately.

Terma

Did anyone mention the azithromycin dosages they're using (in the absence of chloroquine)? Missed it and my script only has 750mg left. Seems plausible and of course the complication is contraindications of antibiotics with drugs like NAC which is not necessarily a good idea for these (though it's usually better than nothing if you don't have an antibiotic). Still interested to see if emodin could have an effect but if you need DMSO for penetration that would screw it over for me. Melatonin. Lots of options.

Gone Peating

The virus is real it’s just not deadly enough to warrant the reaction. And yes everything else about 5g and the microchip vaccines will probably come to pass

Gone Peating

He's obviously being satirical. He's just listing all the conspiracy posts this forum has been getting lately.

How are they conspiracies when they are literally rolling out 5g antennas and Trump passed a law to make sure it’s everywhere by the year’s end to “keep up with China”.

As for the microchip vaccines see ID2020.

You are making the biggest mistake of your life if you get that vaccine just to seem smarter than “conspiracy theorists”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom