Covid recovery for a loved one

Using Landrito's ivermectin protocol. Hoping for the best. Truly one is on their own.

She's run a fever of 103, sometimes higher or lower, past 7 days.

Taking levofloxacin (for pneumonia) and cyproheptadine and zinc. Aspirin is not possible with levofloxacin.

Also inhaled budesenide.

It's not getting worse and breathing is fine.

I"m very worried. This sucks.

Beastmode

Any dietary strategies to reduce any potential gut inflammation? (i.e- oat brain, carrot salad)

OP
ecstatichamster
She had very bad diarrhea, now it's okay but I"m concerned. She is barely eating anything. Thanks for the idea though.

Nebula

Ginger turmeric tea maybe? Fresh roots from health food store simmered seem the most potent. Could add honey if tolerated. Fresh Chicken feet broth might be soothing.

Spondive

Cyproheptadine 2 mg every 4 hours if sats drop below 95%…sats will start to go up with the cyproheptadine

Spondive

The diarrhea is probably from the serotonin syndrome due to the platelet degranulation

InChristAlone

This is unfortunate I'm sorry she's going through this. Why no other treatment for pneumonia? I wouldn't rely on oral antibiotics for that. I would be doing nebulizer with hydrogen peroxide or lugol's iodine or both. Steamed onions. Raw chopped garlic for the allicin. I do not believe in Pharma to save me.

OP
ecstatichamster
This is unfortunate I'm sorry she's going through this. Why no other treatment for pneumonia? I wouldn't rely on oral antibiotics for that. I would be doing nebulizer with hydrogen peroxide or lugol's iodine or both. Steamed onions. Raw chopped garlic for the allicin. I do not believe in Pharma to save me.

thank you for your thoughts. I appreciate it.

carlz

MB, gelatin, Tylenol since she can’t take aspirin. Lots of electrolytes and minerals. My husband had a really bad illness this past month and he’s still not well. It’s very hard to watch. Comfort is number one. Praying for your loved one.

B

Braveheart

Doxycycline for respiratory/lung...often paired w IVM.

OP
ecstatichamster
MB, gelatin, Tylenol since she can’t take aspirin. Lots of electrolytes and minerals. My husband had a really bad illness this past month and he’s still not well. It’s very hard to watch. Comfort is number one. Praying for your loved one.

thank you.

I'm using a nebulizer for her now, slightly saline and a little H2O2.

Birdie

thank you.

I'm using a nebulizer for her now, slightly saline and a little H2O2.
Glad to hear of nebulizer with salt and little H202 in addition to the other things. She might want to gargle w bicarbonate water., but I think you've got it in hand treatment wise.

Rafe

For nutrition see if you have some Jell-O powder, regular sweetened in the kitchen.

Mix a tablespoon of the powder in a cup of very warm water.

It’s sweet, easy on the tubes, nutritious, & relaxing. It’ll get things going in the right direction nutritionally.

Thinking of you. I know this is very stressful for both of you.

Let us know how it’s going.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
In addition to all you are already doing, which sounds great btw, I’d just add:
If you have a hand held massager I’d use it on the areas (for 15-30 minutes) over her lungs a few times per day to help break up the mucus and move it out. Also getting up and moving every couple of hours is a good idea even if assistance is needed. Just walking around the room can make a big difference. Y’all have my prayers and best wishes.