Covid + Racial Bioweapons

L

Lord Cola

Always assume that the persons doing studies have an agenda, and go from there.
Deception is the obvious possibility, but I am trying to see if it could be explained in a less "conspiratorial" way. Considering I'm not familiar with the process of conducting biological studies. Anyhow so many of these "ex" military or intelligence people just feel off even before they start talking, if you know what I mean.

Perry Staltic

Deception is the obvious possibility, but I am trying to see if it could be explained in a less "conspiratorial" way. Considering I'm not familiar with the process of conducting biological studies. Anyhow so many of these "ex" military or intelligence people just feel off even before they start talking, if you know what I mean.

It's more self-interest than deception. People write research papers so they can get more funding for more research. Publish or perish.

L

Lord Cola

It's more self-interest than deception. People write research papers so they can get more funding for more research. Publish or perish.
Self interest is the basic thing in many activities. But why the inclusion of the Amish in that specific study. It looks ridiculous.

tankasnowgod

Then why even include the Amish in the study? Assuming their intent wasn't to mislead.
I don't even know why they did that study in the first place (other than to get some of that sweet, sweet COVID research money). There doesn't seem to be any point to it, and it is so abstract and detached from reality that it doesn't seem to have any purpose. Did they even make any predictions that can be tested based on real world data?

Even then, the real world data is so problematic as to be useless. Whether you believe in the virus mythology or not, it's well established fact at this point the PCR test is easily manipulated, spits out more "positives" on higher cycle counts, and spits out 97% false positives at the commonly used 35 cycles. And COVID is being diagnosed even in the absence of any test, or with a NEGATIVE test! The counting of deaths is pure and utter fraud, no two ways about it. This is even seen in the "Background" portion of the article-

Morbidity and mortality due to COVID19 rise dramatically with age and co-existing health conditions, including cancer and cardiovascular diseases.

It's well established that cancer and heart disease are the number 1 and 2 killers, causing 50% of all deaths. And anyone with a 5th grade (maybe even 1st grade) education knows that mortality in general increases with age. Add to that that Corona Viruses were thought to be common cold viruses prior to all this nonsense, and you see the insane reframe. No sane person prior to 2019 would try to invoke a common cold as a cause of death when someone dies from a heart attack.

Drareg

She might have been talking about this, which also mentions the Amish.
Why would the Amish be affected differently from other Europeans?

At the start people thought lowering ace2 was good, they then figured more of it was good? Peat pointed this out at the start.

Peat here at 59:30, he is pointing out the protective effect.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkkilDEJnMg&t=3578s

So either the Amish and ashkenazi Jews have some weird suicide pact going on or someone is trying to genocide them, looks like someone is after the Finns too.

Summer

At the start people thought lowering ace2 was good, they then figured more of it was good? Peat pointed this out at the start.

Peat here at 59:30, he is pointing out the protective effect.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkkilDEJnMg&t=3578s

So either the Amish and ashkenazi Jews have some weird suicide pact going on or someone is trying to genocide them, looks like someone is after the Finns too.

The video made it sound as if the ACE2 was the way the virus infiltrated the cell, making it worse to have more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals