Covid prions, or nah? Also: How are you taking care?

kaydeegee

Hi everyone,

I'm curious to know your thoughts on whether COVID-19 (the virus, not the v@><) will later cause prion disease in the infected?

I've seen the theories that the v@>< will lead to prion disease, but what about the virus itself? If we avoid the jab and end up contracting (or if we already had) the illness, are we just as screwed as the jabbed?

On an unrelated note (just kidding it's 10000% related) --- How are ya'll taking care of your mental health right now? I'm 24 and want to be excited and hopeful about the future, but lately that feels hard. Scary times :-(

Thanks all. Be well <3

Last edited:

jnklheimer

I try not to get too emotionally involved in the decisions and behaviours of others. Easier said than done.

Donnea

Well, there is no new novel corona virus. They have never isolated the virus, in any country. The tests are just picking up the regular flu. The spike proteins have been around for decades, and you can find every part of this supposed *novel* corona virus has been patented years ago.
It doesn't mean it can't kill you. A lot of people die from the flu every year. But it's like with everything else, try to be healthy and keep your immune system up to avoid illness. Right now people are getting vaxxed, which will cause them to spread the pathogen to others. This is well known, but in today's mass psychosis, nobody seems to be aware of this. It would not surprise me if they are also spraying the spike protein in the air to get their numbers up, so they can keep people in fear.
Either way, it's the flu. The spike protein is dangerous, and the vaxx makes your body produce it. I think that is the only reason people are getting the flu in the summer right now.

As for my mental health.... I'm just doing my own thing. Starting a large garden, looking at getting dairy goats, to be more self sufficient.
I don't mind hard work, but I do mind being dependent on society. I almost forget about this covid thing half the time :)

OP
K

kaydeegee

Well, there is no new novel corona virus. They have never isolated the virus, in any country. The tests are just picking up the regular flu. The spike proteins have been around for decades, and you can find every part of this supposed *novel* corona virus has been patented years ago.
It doesn't mean it can't kill you. A lot of people die from the flu every year. But it's like with everything else, try to be healthy and keep your immune system up to avoid illness. Right now people are getting vaxxed, which will cause them to spread the pathogen to others. This is well known, but in today's mass psychosis, nobody seems to be aware of this. It would not surprise me if they are also spraying the spike protein in the air to get their numbers up, so they can keep people in fear.
Either way, it's the flu. The spike protein is dangerous, and the vaxx makes your body produce it. I think that is the only reason people are getting the flu in the summer right now.

As for my mental health.... I'm just doing my own thing. Starting a large garden, looking at getting dairy goats, to be more self sufficient.
I don't mind hard work, but I do mind being dependent on society. I almost forget about this covid thing half the time :)
Thanks for this perspective Donnea. As you say, ultimately, the best we can do is prioritize our own health and -- if possible -- stop relying on the systems around us. I live in the city right now, and am eager to make similar moves to you: Get out of the hustle and bustle, grow my own food, and just generally be more self-sufficient. That in itself is something to look forward to, I suppose <3

RealNeat

From Ray email:

@Vileplume

Me: Do you still think it’s safe to work as a schoolteacher, if about 50% of the students have been vaccinated?

I have repeatedly heard that the vaccine spike proteins commonly shed and act like prions, causing prion disease and toxicity even in those unvaccinated.

Dr. Peat: Prion disease is facilitated by polyunsaturated fats, so it’s very protective to reduce or eliminate them from the diet. If you’e in good health the spike proteins from shedding are no more harmful than the virus.

Donnea

Thanks for this perspective Donnea. As you say, ultimately, the best we can do is prioritize our own health and -- if possible -- stop relying on the systems around us. I live in the city right now, and am eager to make similar moves to you: Get out of the hustle and bustle, grow my own food, and just generally be more self-sufficient. That in itself is something to look forward to, I suppose <3
I do feel pretty lucky to live on some acreage, and away from craziness. My own little piece of heaven.
One thing that would be nice, is if there was a network of people where I live, where we could work together toward self sufficiency.
Then each person wouldn't have to do everything on their own. One person could have bees for honey, another person could have milk animals, etc.
I think most people around here though, don't want to put in the work. For me it's satisfying to do something myself from scratch. Maybe I'm just a super geek ;)

Yes! That is something to look forward to! I tell you one thing that helps me- If i get down, for whatever reason, what usually snaps me out of it, is my animals.
My dogs and chickens need tending to. My dogs will remind me if I "forget" to give them their 2 walks a day, and my chicken (Peaches) will march up and down the fence if I have paid her no attention today. (Peaches is my special chicken that had to live in a box in the house for a while when she was wounded. Now she is my homie, but she is back with the flock). I guess you have to be an animal person for them to have this effect on you. I guess I focus on them, rather than myself.
So for me, doing something for others helps me feel better. I guess I feel the same upplifiting from helping my friends as well, but the dogs are right there and won't let me go into my "cave" for long ;). We all get down sometimes. I think the trick is not to get stuck there too long.

We live in a society where we are encouraged to be selfish. It's all about me and my feelings, and you are not allowed to offend me or hurt my feelings, and you have to remember my pronouns etc etc. This kind of nonsense just creates selfishness and narcissism. Doing things for others brings purpose. I think a lot of us struggle with purpose at different times in our lives, especially today. We live in strange times right now, and I think we all feel it, one way or the other.

OP
K

kaydeegee

I do feel pretty lucky to live on some acreage, and away from craziness. My own little piece of heaven.
One thing that would be nice, is if there was a network of people where I live, where we could work together toward self sufficiency.
Then each person wouldn't have to do everything on their own. One person could have bees for honey, another person could have milk animals, etc.
I think most people around here though, don't want to put in the work. For me it's satisfying to do something myself from scratch. Maybe I'm just a super geek ;)

Yes! That is something to look forward to! I tell you one thing that helps me- If i get down, for whatever reason, what usually snaps me out of it, is my animals.
My dogs and chickens need tending to. My dogs will remind me if I "forget" to give them their 2 walks a day, and my chicken (Peaches) will march up and down the fence if I have paid her no attention today. (Peaches is my special chicken that had to live in a box in the house for a while when she was wounded. Now she is my homie, but she is back with the flock). I guess you have to be an animal person for them to have this effect on you. I guess I focus on them, rather than myself.
So for me, doing something for others helps me feel better. I guess I feel the same upplifiting from helping my friends as well, but the dogs are right there and won't let me go into my "cave" for long ;). We all get down sometimes. I think the trick is not to get stuck there too long.

We live in a society where we are encouraged to be selfish. It's all about me and my feelings, and you are not allowed to offend me or hurt my feelings, and you have to remember my pronouns etc etc. This kind of nonsense just creates selfishness and narcissism. Doing things for others brings purpose. I think a lot of us struggle with purpose at different times in our lives, especially today. We live in strange times right now, and I think we all feel it, one way or the other.

That sounds like a dream Donnea. I'm so glad you have your furry (and feathery!) company to help keep you grounded. I'm lucky enough to share my urban home with a chatty Siamese cat and my boyfriend -- I will take your advice and redirect my energy towards doing things for them, instead of getting stuck in a self-focused spiral so frequently. I hadn't thought about how there's a societal push to act selfishly, but it's true... It's almost as if to be giving to & doing for others is an act of rebellion <3 Thanks so much for sharing your insight.

tankasnowgod

Hi everyone,

I'm curious to know your thoughts on whether COVID-19 (the virus, not the v@><) will later cause prion disease in the infected?
Personally, I doubt it, as COVID-19, aka SARS-Cov-2 doesn't exist.

I've said this plenty, and many want to argue, but no one posts a study from a journal showing that Chinese scientists discovered said "Novel Corona Virus" back in December 2019, nor posts other groups of scientists replicating their finding in the same said journals.

So no, I don't think something imaginary will cause prion disease.

OP
K

kaydeegee

Personally, I doubt it, as COVID-19, aka SARS-Cov-2 doesn't exist.

I've said this plenty, and many want to argue, but no one posts a study from a journal showing that Chinese scientists discovered said "Novel Corona Virus" back in December 2019, nor posts other groups of scientists replicating their finding in the same said journals.

So no, I don't think something imaginary will cause prion disease.

I genuinely hope you're right @tankasnowgod! If this is the case, it's the better for all of us.

I don't want to argue, but to genuinely ask: What do you make of these reports of isolation (1, 2) and these of genomic sequencing (1,2,3)? I've seen these used as "proof" the virus was indeed isolated/sequenced, and I don't have anywhere near the expertise to be able to find any flaws ( ... Honestly these just look like jumbled Alphagetti to me, lol.)

Donnea

That sounds like a dream Donnea. I'm so glad you have your furry (and feathery!) company to help keep you grounded. I'm lucky enough to share my urban home with a chatty Siamese cat and my boyfriend -- I will take your advice and redirect my energy towards doing things for them, instead of getting stuck in a self-focused spiral so frequently. I hadn't thought about how there's a societal push to act selfishly, but it's true... It's almost as if to be giving to & doing for others is an act of rebellion <3 Thanks so much for sharing your insight.
Best of luck to you :)

SOMO

I genuinely hope you're right @tankasnowgod! If this is the case, it's the better for all of us.

I don't want to argue, but to genuinely ask: What do you make of these reports of isolation (1, 2) and these of genomic sequencing (1,2,3)? I've seen these used as "proof" the virus was indeed isolated/sequenced, and I don't have anywhere near the expertise to be able to find any flaws ( ... Honestly these just look like jumbled Alphagetti to me, lol.)

They have the PARTIAL genomes of around 400K Coronaviruses.
The reason they determined that the current covid is the one making everyone sick is because they found it in 1 Chinese man's lungs who was supposedly sick at the start of the pandemic (Patient Zero?) They decided that one of these 400K must be the one causing the sickness and they made a test that reacts with one or more of these strains.

You can purchase pathogens in solution for research purposes if you're a biomedical, pharma, or university. I could be incorrect, but there's no way to "purchase" isolated Covid in a solution of distilled water for example.

The best you can get, from the CDC, is a cell culture that no doubt has been stimulated with things like PHA so it is not "virgin" or "unmodified."

Last edited:

nejdev

They have the PARTIAL genomes of around 400K Coronaviruses.
The reason they determined that the current covid is the one making everyone sick is because they found it in 1 Chinese man's lungs who was supposedly sick at the start of the pandemic (Patient Zero?) They decided that one of these 400K must be the one causing the sickness and they made a test that reacts with one or more of these strains.

You can purchase pathogens in solution for research purposes if you're a biomedical, pharma, or university. I could be incorrect, but there's no way to "purchase" isolated Covid in a solution of distilled water for example.

The best you can get, from the CDC, is a cell culture that no doubt has been stimulated with things like PHA so it is not "virgin" or "unmodified."
I have heard others say the virus either doesn't exist or is not novel. What would explain all the deaths/sickness then? I myself am a COVID long hauler. Would this then be post viral fatigue from the flu?

Genuinely curious. I don't really understand how one could claim that the virus is non-existent. Something must be ******* people up, no? Or maybe I don't understand how they sequence the virus. For instance, here is a preprint done that shows COVID-19 causing Lewy Body formation in rhesus macaques: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.02.23.432474v1.full.pdf

Lewy Body formation is not the same as prion disease but is similar - clumping of proteins in the brain, irreversible, leads to dimentia, etc. So where do these researchers get the "COVID-19 juice" to infect these monkeys?

Hugh Johnson

I have heard others say the virus either doesn't exist or is not novel. What would explain all the deaths/sickness then? I myself am a COVID long hauler. Would this then be post viral fatigue from the flu?

Genuinely curious. I don't really understand how one could claim that the virus is non-existent. Something must be ******* people up, no? Or maybe I don't understand how they sequence the virus. For instance, here is a preprint done that shows COVID-19 causing Lewy Body formation in rhesus macaques: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.02.23.432474v1.full.pdf

Lewy Body formation is not the same as prion disease but is similar - clumping of proteins in the brain, irreversible, leads to dimentia, etc. So where do these researchers get the "COVID-19 juice" to infect these monkeys?
The flu has caused this stuff for years, both death and chronic issues. Maybe there is a new virus, and maybe it is worse than the old flu. I would like them to provide more concrete evidence than anecdotes, though. Personally I do think there is a novel Corona virus, but that view is not based on strong evidence.