COVID PILL

tankasnowgod

Just saw this and see it has not been discussed,Pfizer says they are releasing a covid pill this fall which is a protease inhibitor and i would like to know what some of the more learned here think of this?

Pfizer's at-home COVID pill might be available by the end of the year

A terrible idea. This is one of the same types of drugs used to treat "AIDS" patients. They have terrible side effects.

• changes in how foods taste
  • fat redistribution (storing body fat in different places on your body)
  • diarrhea
  • insulin resistance (when the body can’t use the hormone insulin well)
  • high blood sugar levels
  • high cholesterol or triglyceride levels
  • liver problems
  • nausea
  • vomiting
  • rash
  • jaundice (yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes), which is most often associated with the use of atazanavir

All of those to treat a common cold?

Abstract​

AIDS: Patients taking protease inhibitors are beginning to report a number of strange side effects that may be associated with the drugs, although that has not been conclusively proven. Side effects include new or exacerbated cases of diabetes or hyperglycemia, hemolytic anemia, spontaneous bleeding in hemophiliac patients, and changes in body composition. The first unusual symptoms were fatty deposits in the abdomen (Crix belly) and back (Buffalo humps), with wasting symptoms in the upper body. No hard data indicates that these symptoms are directly connected to protease inhibitor use. About 70 percent of all patients on protease inhibitors take Crixivan (indinavir). An Internet discussion group for patients to compare experiences with the drug is available.

Remember, Peat suggests avoiding any drug until it's been available to the general public for at least 20 years.

OP
T

triple

Interesting thanks, ya i wont be taking it or the jab. If i need it i have Ivermectin and HCQ stash. My zinc Vit D levels are good as is my health. The list of side effects and interactions is nasty. The pill would be a completely different tact from the mRna jab approach though and will be interesting to see if its approved. If the jab is to depop the pill would likely not get approved.

Rick K

A terrible idea. This is one of the same types of drugs used to treat "AIDS" patients. They have terrible side effects.

All of those to treat a common cold?

Remember, Peat suggests avoiding any drug until it's been available to the general public for at least 20 years.
This seems much more attractive than blood clots and mad cow disease along with the wonderful cytokine storm :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals