Covid Part 2: Deadly Dust?

OccamzRazer

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Propaganda. I'm sure this happens, but I doubt it's very common.

They want people to believe everyone thinks a certain way, and thereby pull people towards this belief...

I know two different people who have been told by their friends that they can't come around unless they get vaxxed. I posted one of my girlfriend's texts from her friend, rudely saying so and calling her a coward. Rick L was pretty irritated with that one and said a few choice words wanting the chick's address. It's a thing.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Lucky! Good news for you.
Thanks! That doctor was testifying before the board where my husband graduated high school so it really helped my situation with his waffling on the vax.
This whole thing is getting quite intense because we are still (quite unfortunately) employed in the medical system. I’ve held up well through all the madness but this vax coercion is something else! It’s never really been about health though so I shouldn’t be surprised.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thanks! That doctor was testifying before the board where my husband graduated high school so it really helped my situation with his waffling on the vax.
This whole thing is getting quite intense because we are still (quite unfortunately) employed in the medical system. I’ve held up well through all the madness but this vax coercion is something else! It’s never really been about health though so I shouldn’t be surprised.

That is a God intervention! That is crazy!

Lollipop2

It is sad really. What happened to natural immunity that every single health professional and MD supported, was taught, applied in treatment for years and years and years?

I must say how shocking medical care, insurance, and the entire medical racket is.

yerrag

It is sad really. What happened to natural immunity that every single health professional and MD supported, was taught, applied in treatment for years and years and years?

I must say how shocking medical care, insurance, and the entire medical racket is.
There is this waking up that's going on now. I now I have been sleeping.

A few years, a poster made a comment about why we are depending so much on studies. It was lost on me why he's ask that. Now, I know why. We must be thinking also like cavemen. We have lost the ability to "perceive, think, and act." We were depending on mostly rigged studies to tell us simply how to "act."

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Yes, we noticed from the beginning how so many things we were taught in school and followed for decades was scrapped. What is most bothersome now is that friends and family are starting to refuse to be around the unvaccinated. I actually have natural immunity which seems to count for nothing in this new reality. A couple of people honestly have become fearful when they have learned I had covid as if I’m contagious months later. There’s also the attitude that you’re selfish or don’t care about protecting others if you don’t take the vaccine which is very troubling. I’ve put myself out there in the second highest risk occupation which I don’t think is even remotely selfish. Sorry to vent!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yes, we noticed from the beginning how so many things we were taught in school and followed for decades was scrapped. What is most bothersome now is that friends and family are starting to refuse to be around the unvaccinated. I actually have natural immunity which seems to count for nothing in this new reality. A couple of people honestly have become fearful when they have learned I had covid as if I’m contagious months later. There’s also the attitude that you’re selfish or don’t care about protecting others if you don’t take the vaccine which is very troubling. I’ve put myself out there in the second highest risk occupation which I don’t think is even remotely selfish. Sorry to vent!

My heart feels heavy for you Blossom. I have said it on this forum and elsewhere, that the hero in every movie get the most grief. Only in the end do they shine. I think you venting puts more of a realization of the disfunction going on in the world. I posted an article two days ago about people cutting unvaccinated friends and family out of their lives for refusing to get vaccines and Occamzrazer thought the article was untrue, and just a ploy to make people believe that is going on to pressure them to get vaccinated. I posted my response that I know 2 people personally where they are being ostracised from their loved ones, one very successful guy had his whole friend group, that all got vaccinated, tell him he cant hangout with them until he gets vaccinated. He just dumped the whole group. Hang in there girl! Most of us on this forum are feelingbit too. Keep venting we need to hear what is going on in the medical field, especially!

Blossom

Forum Supporter

My heart feels heavy for you Blossom. I have said it on this forum and elsewhere, that the hero in every movie get the most grief. Only in the end do they shine. I think you venting puts more of a realization of the disfunction going on in the world. I posted an article two days ago about people cutting unvaccinated friends and family out of their lives for refusing to get vaccines and Occamzrazer thought the article was untrue, and just a ploy to make people believe that is going on to pressure them to get vaccinated. I posted my response that I know 2 people personally where they are being ostracised from their loved ones, one very successful guy had his whole friend group, that all got vaccinated, tell him he cant hangout with them until he gets vaccinated. He just dumped the whole group. Hang in there girl! Most of us on this forum are feelingbit too. Keep venting we need to hear what is going on in the medical field, especially!
Thank you for your kind words! We all need to stay strong right now.

Lollipop2

Love you being able to express! You deserve it. Same things are happening to me - friends and family won’t see us anymore because we have chosen to remain unvaxxed. We also have natural immunity. We were disinvited to several social events - literally asked not to come. Such a weird feeling. I feel lucky I have my husband who is 100% with me on this. Also my Mom refuses to be jabbed yay!!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Love you being able to express! You deserve it. Same things are happening to me - friends and family won’t see us anymore because we have chosen to remain unvaxxed. We also have natural immunity. We were disinvited to several social events - literally asked not to come. Such a weird feeling. I feel lucky I have my husband who is 100% with me on this. Also my Mom refuses to be jabbed yay!!

That is so sad Lollipop2. I just heard today that one of my closest girlfriends just got the vax today and isn't feeling good already. She swore she wasn't going to get it, and she knows it is gonna ruin her health, but her job required it by Sept 15th. I wondered why she hasn't been chatty this past couple of weeks. I had another friend who got it recently and was on her death bed for a week after her 2nd shot. She thought she was gonna die. Seeing what it did to her she regretted it. I just know that this is Revelations and if you survive round one it says you will regret being aroung for phase two. Refusing the jab is the least of our problems. A meteor sounds more appealing everyday ?

Lollipop2

That is so sad Lollipop2. I just heard today that one of my closest girlfriends just got the vax today and isn't feeling good already. She swore she wasn't going to get it, and she knows it is gonna ruin her health, but her job required it by Sept 15th. I wondered why she hasn't been chatty this past couple of weeks. I had another friend who got it recently and was on her death bed for a week after her 2nd shot. She thought she was gonna die. Seeing what it did to her she regretted it. I just know that this is Revelations and if you survive round one it says you will regret being aroung for phase two. Refusing the jab is the least of our problems. A meteor sounds more appealing everyday ?
Yikes. Sad to hear about your friends. I am very concerned for the road ahead. I believe this injection campaign will eventually fail and be dropped. I just don’t know how long before it is stopped and what we will face.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yikes. Sad to hear about your friends. I am very concerned for the road ahead. I believe this injection campaign will eventually fail and be dropped. I just don’t know how long before it is stopped and what we will face.

People since the earth began have faced hardships. Everyday there are so many horrors and atrocities somewhere inbthe world. These are days that reveal everyone's characters and strengths. Just stay on the side of what is right and moral, the side of no regrets.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals