Covid Part 2: Deadly Dust?

Badger

Here's an old ABC news piece on British research that showed nano particles could damage cells even without entering them.

The particles were found to change the function of cells and how they communicated with other cells. They caused significant damage to DNA without even entering the cell.

There is an interview between Reiner Fuellmich (suing over the Covid vax) and a German cell biologist in which she says the same thing. She said studies had shown nano particles were toxic to humans and she wasn't aware of any research showing a way to use nano particles safely in humans.

Jacob Wes Ulm, MD PhD, a geneticist, was also very worried about the nano particles in the Covid shots. So is Carrie Madej, DO, who pointed to studies showing collapses in immune response from them.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NDoSQn15AkWM/

Looking for the original research but quickly here are a bunch of studies that showed lung damage, DNA damage, brain damage, etc. from nano particles:

Thanks for this!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"In general, those who pay for research are those with an investment in or commitment to the preservation and expansion of the existing systems of production and distribution. Cheap mass production, durability and long shelf-life are more important than the effects of foods on health. The biggest industries are usually able to keep public attention away from the harm they do." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have two family members who have tested positive for Covid this week. One I has been sick since the middle of last week and is still pretty miserable, and the other had it for two days and sent this message that he is already getting better. The second one is a health nut. The first one can't figure out where he could have gotten it, but lives with his newly vaxxed mother.

Attachments

• 20210811_152858.jpg
    20210811_152858.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The idea of corporate welfare, in which public funds are given in massive subsidies to rich corporations, is now generally recognized. Next, we have to increase our consciousness of corporate responsibility, and that ordinary criminal law, especially RICO, can be directly applied to corporations. It remains to be seen whether a government can be made to stop giving public funds to corporations, and instead, to begin enforcing the law against them--and against those in the agencies who participated in their crimes." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Other protective effects of increased sodium are that it improves immunity (Junger, et al., 1994), reduces vascular leakiness, and alleviates inflammation (Cara, et al., 1988). All of these effects would tend to protect against the degenerative diseases, including tumors, atherosclerosis, and Alzheimer’s disease. The RAA system appears to be crucially involved in all kinds of sickness and degeneration, but the protective effects of sodium are more basic than just helping to prevent activation of that system."
-Ray Peat

Sam321

As if 2020 wasn't hard enough, now we have to avoid breathing in skin cells shedding from vaccinated people? Vaccinated parents are passing on spike proteins to their non-vaccinated children causing blood clots in them? Having sex with a vaccinated person can give you the same? Even pets dying being around a vaccinated person? Not looking for a great debate here with people who like to use the word "fear mongering". More interested in hearing from the cautious and discerning as to how one would go about navigating through a scenerio as this suggests.
Idk, this seems pretty schizo...

Sam321

I guess if you are worried you are gonna get shedded upon, you are worrying about something you basically cant control without becoming a hermit. Not even worth worrying about I think. Juice isn't worth the squeeze.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I guess if you are worried you are gonna get shedded upon, you are worrying about something you basically cant control without becoming a hermit. Not even worth worrying about I think. Juice isn't worth the squeeze.

At the time I wrote this post I was concerned and wanted to know more. I am not gambler.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I can’t find the source anymore but I saw a video where someone repeated the words where Dr. Fauci said something about “self-transmitting vaccine”, which I read about being proposed in animal (cattle) vaccination. One has only to vaccinate a small portion of the herd and the rest ‘picks it up’. Since there is no control or independent analysis on the vaccines in distribution, Pharma can just try out in some batches what they want and nobody would know. Maybe that is behind the ‘shedding’?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I can’t find the source anymore but I saw a video where someone repeated the words where Dr. Fauci said something about “self-transmitting vaccine”, which I read about being proposed in animal (cattle) vaccination. One has only to vaccinate a small portion of the herd and the rest ‘picks it up’. Since there is no control or independent analysis on the vaccines in distribution, Pharma can just try out in some batches what they want and nobody would know. Maybe that is behind the ‘shedding’?

Would that be the "herd immunity" they have been striving for?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals