Covid-Organics Is An Artemisia-based Drink From Madagascar For COVID-19

Lejeboca

At least one country pushes against convid gene theropies -- N.B. artemisin-based drugs are much less expensive :):
Go Madagascar ! Could be a good place to escape the madness of the rest of the world.

Andry Rajoelina: "I ask all Africans not to use their coronavirus vaccine, because it’s killing, come to Madagascar you who are sick, my country is ready to receive you with enthusiasm, our remedy is in yellow color, do not buy the one of the green color, the one of the green color comes from Europe, the Europeans hacked our remedy, they have put poisons to kill only the Africans as they wanted with the vaccines that we protest."

P

Peatness

At least one country pushes against convid gene theropies -- N.B. artemisin-based drugs are much less expensive :):
Go Madagascar ! Could be a good place to escape the madness of the rest of the world.

Andry Rajoelina: "I ask all Africans not to use their coronavirus vaccine, because it’s killing, come to Madagascar you who are sick, my country is ready to receive you with enthusiasm, our remedy is in yellow color, do not buy the one of the green color, the one of the green color comes from Europe, the Europeans hacked our remedy, they have put poisons to kill only the Africans as they wanted with the vaccines that we protest."

They got to him

B

Braveheart

Lots of new info out there....Been using it for years now for leukemia, prostate...believe its protecting me from Covid ... with my age and comorbidities I need it.