COVID Long Hauler for 7 months, need help

TheSir

he seems to think the problem is inflammation from non-classical monocytes.
Have you tried nicotine? It's like penicillin for non-classical monocytes, enabling them to go through apoptosis (cell death), a function which the spike protein disables upon being absorbed into the monocyte. Much of the long-covid could be the result of spike proteined monocytes hanging around indefinitely and causing havoc.

DonLore

Have you tried nicotine? It's like penicillin for non-classical monocytes, enabling them to go through apoptosis (cell death), a function which the spike protein disables upon being absorbed into the monocyte. Much of the long-covid could be the result of spike proteined monocytes hanging around indefinitely and causing havoc.
@TheSir I tried to ask you about this via dm, but is there some article or studies where I could read more about nicotine being potential aid in long covid? And if there is any info on dosing schedule/dose

TabulaRasa

I like nicotine. I wish there was a clean version of it.

TurboTime

The clean version of nicotine is probably niacin (nicotinic acid) as claimed by this guy.

Also, this image is basically supports what TheSir is saying about monocyte apoptosis.
1628495520999.jpg

TheSir

@TheSir I tried to ask you about this via dm, but is there some article or studies where I could read more about nicotine being potential aid in long covid? And if there is any info on dosing schedule/dose
Sorry, didn't notice the message. A good summary was posted above. From the beginning of the pandemic it was noted that smokers get hospitalized less. often than others, same is assumed to be true for long covid too. The effect of nicotine on monocytes can be pieced from through various studies that can be found on Google.

DonLore

Sorry, didn't notice the message. A good summary was posted above. From the beginning of the pandemic it was noted that smokers get hospitalized less. often than others, same is assumed to be true for long covid too. The effect of nicotine on monocytes can be pieced from through various studies that can be found on Google.
Thanks @TurboTime and Thesir. That info on the screenshot seems to make some sense, altough we probably dont have enough data to be 100% sure. I cant get Ivermectin, but nicotine will be in heavy use next weeks. Could tonic water (quinine) do the same as HCQ?

Perry Staltic

Maybe smokers are so used to lung issues and being acclimated to the expectation of dying from lung disease that they didn't freak out and rush to the hospitals like I'm sure a lot of panicked hypochondriacs did.

RealNeat

0EF47263-7701-4FF7-AAC4-84CE6D25A38E.png

Source: https://www.angelrojasjr.com/wp-con...readReader_0_3nthalpy_1331063371614064641.pdf

Seems Remdesivir is just an ineffective Niacin according to Demitry? (I'm not seeing a relationship however) ... Remdesivir - Wikipedia
1632171225648.png
So nicotene is used to make Nicotinic Acid but how much overlap do they have in their mechanism of action?

Perry Staltic

Seems Remdesivir is just an ineffective Niacin according to Demitry? (I'm not seeing a relationship however) ... Remdesivir - WikipediaView attachment 28043So nicotene is used to make Nicotinic Acid but how much overlap do they have in their mechanism of action?

Remdesivir is a delayed RNA chain terminator that acts as a protease inhibitor. I'm pretty sure niacin has no such function. I seriously don't understand why people pay attention to this guy, but I suspect it may have to do with fearful people wanting to put hope in someone who speaks with such supreme, unwavering confidence. That can be seductive, as well as deadly.

Perry Staltic

It's funny that he speaks with such confidence that niacin can end covid overnight. I can point to another PhD who states with equal confidence that taking high dose niacin for covid will kill you.

RealNeat

Well it makes sense for B vitamins to help, especially from a Peat perspective. Makes more sense than IVM honestly as it's actually a bioenergetic compound as opposed to a microbial byproduct. The key is not to flush and get the subsequent histamine release/ serotonin. It would be akin to saying niacinamide is deadly, if there is no flush there is no problem. Nicotinic acid releases histamine so in a sense it's an antihistamine, high doses of Nicotinic acid alone can push out histamine (not suggesting to do this) much different than something causing histamine.

DonLore

If the problem really is non-classical monocytes, and CCR5 antagonists and fractalkine inhibitors would help with nicotine, are there any easily available natural CCR5 antagonists or fractalkine inhibitors?

OP
N

nejdev

If the problem really is non-classical monocytes, and CCR5 antagonists and fractalkine inhibitors would help with nicotine, are there any easily available natural CCR5 antagonists or fractalkine inhibitors?
This is the main question, I think.

OP
N

nejdev

Well it makes sense for B vitamins to help, especially from a Peat perspective. Makes more sense than IVM honestly as it's actually a bioenergetic compound as opposed to a microbial byproduct. The key is not to flush and get the subsequent histamine release/ serotonin. It would be akin to saying niacinamide is deadly, if there is no flush there is no problem. Nicotinic acid releases histamine so in a sense it's an antihistamine, high doses of Nicotinic acid alone can push out histamine (not suggesting to do this) much different than something causing histamine.
I have upped my thiamine intake, waiting on a B-complex from life extension to see if this helps.

OP
N

nejdev

I jumped in their Telegram and was talking to the guy directly. I definitely see what you mean with people just eating it up because he sounds so confident/sure of himself. Does the actual medical science back up what he's discussing, though? I haven't watched/listened to his video where he describes the mechanism behind Niacin/Melatonin curing long-haulers. Could be something there?

OP
N

nejdev

The clean version of nicotine is probably niacin (nicotinic acid) as claimed by this guy.

Also, this image is basically supports what TheSir is saying about monocyte apoptosis.
View attachment 28033
If the clean version of nicotine is nicotinic acid, then this guy, as crazy as he sounds, could potentially be right because the niacin is inducing apoptosis in monocytes. Is that correct?

RealNeat

I jumped in their Telegram and was talking to the guy directly. I definitely see what you mean with people just eating it up because he sounds so confident/sure of himself. Does the actual medical science back up what he's discussing, though? I haven't watched/listened to his video where he describes the mechanism behind Niacin/Melatonin curing long-haulers. Could be something there?
Fair warning, the guy is a bit loopy, I'm just intrigued by the protocol, not necessarily fully convinced or committed.

this video in particular makes me question his mental health/ state. Masterclass: Dr. Dmitry Kats Ph.D Details His Niacin Protocol “Niatonin”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals