COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century: DarkHorse Podcast with Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein

OP
Jam

Jam

It's in a lot of drugs and you're using a dab twice to avoid getting Mad Cow.
Yes and I steer far far away from anything that contains titanium dioxide or any other toxins. But yeah a few dabs probably won't kill you.

AncestralJoy

Considering the fertility issues With the coand the possibility of controlled op with ivermectin (considering the current times I’m sure you’ll excuse my paranoia) I tried to find some info on ivermectin and fettility

this seemed interesting
The men treated with ivermectin displayed abnormal sperm “ they found sperm with two heads, double tails, albino sperm and ones with extra large heads”
The patients were treated for 11 months for river blindness and aparently had normal sperm prior to treatment..

seems concerning when considering taking ivermectin weekly prophylacticaly..

Any thoughts?

302EC65D-C1F7-4034-AA66-A66F5836307D.png

AdoTintor

if the vax-damage really starts to escalate a lot of horses will have to go cold turkey

AdoTintor

This was a brilliant listen. Thanks for posting @Jam

I decided to get some of the horse paste as a precaution. Basically if I ever get symptoms I'll just do the early treatment protocol.

Sourcing the tablets to the UK was a minefield as it looks like lots of dodgy sites have cropped up recently to no doubt to exploit it as they are charging a fortune. For anyone else in the UK I go this one from a pet pharmacy supplier - it just contains Ivermectin and apple flavouring as an excipient.

View attachment 23987

Big thanks to @Nemo for your posts on this stuff, they have been very helpful and informative across a few different threads.

I found the following ingredients in the horse paste @Sefton10 sourced.

Maize Oil
Polysorbate 80
Apple Flavour
Colloidal Anhydrous Silica

anything particularly nasty compared to what you would have to put up with in a normal ivernectin tablet?

Sefton10

I found the following ingredients in the horse paste @Sefton10 sourced.

Maize Oil
Polysorbate 80
Apple Flavour
Colloidal Anhydrous Silica

anything particularly nasty compared to what you would have to put up with in a normal ivernectin tablet?
Damn! Good find. I went with that one as the others all had similar things in them as far as I could see. None of those ingredients are ideal, but it’s always a risk/benefit trade off. As I say, I only plan to use it acutely if needed.

AdoTintor

yes - not sure about these ingredients. But the one good thing about this paste is that we can almost be 100% sure it has ivernectn.

I've really no idea whether the Indian source, mentioned elsewhere on RPF, and that I just ordered tablets from is going have any in it. How can I tell if its a scam tablet?

Shame you cant send tablets for testing when you're thinking of talking something for a while.

Sefton10

yes - not sure about these ingredients. But the one good thing about this paste is that we can almost be 100% sure it has ivernectn.

I've really no idea whether the Indian source, mentioned elsewhere on RPF, and that I just ordered tablets from is going have any in it. How can I tell if its a scam tablet?

Shame you cant send tablets for testing when you're thinking of talking something for a while.
That’s why I went for the paste in the end. As others have said if it’s good enough to give to million pound race horses it’s good enough for me! Apparently the pure powder was dirt cheap before the pandemic.

GeoX

Bimectin Paste 1.87% (Ivermectin) Bimeda, Inc.

Ivermectin (CAS # 70288-86-7) 1.87%
Corn Oil (CAS # 8001-30-7) 80.98%
Polysorbate 80 (CAS # 9005-65-6) 7.65%
Aerosil (CAS # N/A) 7.5%
Apple Flavor (CAS # N/A)

Nemo

Yes and I steer far far away from anything that contains titanium dioxide or any other toxins. But yeah a few dabs probably won't kill you.

Yes. And why on earth put it in horse paste?

cjm

Yes. And why on earth put it in horse paste?

It must give the "paste" its nice sheen. By the way, not knocking anyone but the manufacturer but this is not a paste at all, paste implies opacity, and this is a transparent, lightly-tinted gel.

Edit: are there different versions that are more Elmer's Glue-like? I remember watching a video of a guy demonstrating how to measure doses for a human and his horse stuff was more opaque and white, I can see how titanium would work there. The transparent "apple-tinted" gel I have doesn't seem titanium worthy. Idk!

Nemo

It must give the "paste" its nice sheen. By the way, not knocking anyone but the manufacturer but this is not a paste at all, paste implies opacity, and this is a transparent, lightly-tinted gel.

Edit: are there different versions that are more Elmer's Glue-like? I remember watching a video of a guy demonstrating how to measure doses for a human and his horse stuff was more opaque and white, I can see how titanium would work there. The transparent "apple-tinted" gel I have doesn't seem titanium worthy. Idk!

The apple-tinted gel has a proprietary formula and probably doesn't contain the titanium dioxide. Instead you get whatever toxin they use for the apple tint.

But it's not like you're going to be making Sunday dinners of it.

cjm

The apple-tinted gel has a proprietary formula and probably doesn't contain the titanium dioxide. Instead you get whatever toxin they use for the apple tint.

But it's not like you're going to be making Sunday dinners of it.

Yeah, I know, didn't want to belabor the point. The benefit is insanely outsized.

I should mention I got the J&J shot Saturday afternoon. Took a 160-lb dose of ivermectin the day before and right after the shot, just to be safe, though I guess I should follow up with another dose in a few days? Either way, I'm probably leaving it alone for now. I've been over-excited (if that's a symptom) since walking out of the clinic -- the excitation has been mostly in my muscles. I'm feeling like I have the flu, i.e. muscle ache. To boost natural immunity, which is the hill I will live on, I'm taking huge amounts of melatonin before bed (ala Jeff Bowles, myriad benefits but most notably an increase in serum progesterone) and lots of magnesium bicarbonate (bicarb water). I would take vitamin D too but my sun exposure is decent and a magnesium deficiency is contraindicated.

Edit: forgot to mention zinc. I am taking a lot of zinc starting today.

Nemo

Yeah, I know, didn't want to belabor the point. The benefit is insanely outsized.

I should mention I got the J&J shot Saturday afternoon. Took a 160-lb dose of ivermectin the day before and right after the shot, just to be safe, though I guess I should follow up with another dose in a few days? Either way, I'm probably leaving it alone for now. I've been over-excited (if that's a symptom) since walking out of the clinic -- the excitation has been mostly in my muscles. I'm feeling like I have the flu, i.e. muscle ache. To boost natural immunity, which is the hill I will live on, I'm taking huge amounts of melatonin before bed (ala Jeff Bowles, myriad benefits but most notably an increase in serum progesterone) and lots of magnesium bicarbonate (bicarb water). I would take vitamin D too but my sun exposure is decent and a magnesium deficiency is contraindicated.

Edit: forgot to mention zinc. I am taking a lot of zinc starting today.

Because of the flu-like symptoms, I'd follow up with another dose, although taking it before the shot was a nice prophylactic and it was great you hit it again fast after. You didn't get the nanoparticles, so that's good. Serum progesterone is good protection.

I might do the dose everyday until the flu-like symptoms disappeared. You should see immediate results, almost always within three days. I wouldn't go longer than 5-7 days.

cjm

Because of the flu-like symptoms, I'd follow up with another dose, although taking it before the shot was a nice prophylactic and it was great you hit it again fast after. You didn't get the nanoparticles, so that's good. Serum progesterone is good protection.

I might do the dose everyday until the flu-like symptoms disappeared. You should see immediate results, almost always within three days. I wouldn't go longer than 5-7 days.

Thank you. I feel like the flu is past me now. This morning I woke up in a normal amount of pain (I'm in the process of moving with little help) and opted to hold off on another dose. Same with melatonin, I don't feel the need, although I was impressed by the studies that showed inhibition of thymus involution.

I'm expecting Progestene in the mail today to have on hand to experiment with. My girlfriend got the AZ shots back in March-ish and has been having weird immune flare-ups, i.e., a days-long allergic reaction to a single roasted cicada, intense PMS, and a corneal hemorrhage. She's taken progesterone before (she actually finished a bottle of Gonadin I left out and forgot about) and will try it again as long as it's not "for" vaccine side effects (I am a fringe member of a covid cult, formerly known as our manic free-love theater friends).

I continue to take lots of magnesium and zinc and I guess I'll see where things go from there.

Nemo

Thank you. I feel like the flu is past me now. This morning I woke up in a normal amount of pain (I'm in the process of moving with little help) and opted to hold off on another dose. Same with melatonin, I don't feel the need, although I was impressed by the studies that showed inhibition of thymus involution.

I'm expecting Progestene in the mail today to have on hand to experiment with. My girlfriend got the AZ shots back in March-ish and has been having weird immune flare-ups, i.e., a days-long allergic reaction to a single roasted cicada, intense PMS, and a corneal hemorrhage. She's taken progesterone before (she actually finished a bottle of Gonadin I left out and forgot about) and will try it again as long as it's not "for" vaccine side effects (I am a fringe member of a covid cult, formerly known as our manic free-love theater friends).

I continue to take lots of magnesium and zinc and I guess I'll see where things go from there.

That is so good. Thanks for letting us know.

I hope the progesterone helps your girlfriend.

Luann

I have had a couple of new or flaring-up issues since the vax started to be mainstream.

Horse paste users, how do you know how much to take??

AncestralJoy

I have had a couple of new or flaring-up issues since the vax started to be mainstream.

Horse paste users, how do you know how much to take??

There Seem to be varying amounts suggested between 0.15mg and 0.45mg per kg of bodyweight. The PDF above suggests prophylactically 18mg Once a week for anyone Above 90pounds.
In horse paste it should tell you how many mg per ml in paste.
A measuring teaspoon set may be the easiest way to get close to however many mls you need to get to the required amount

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals