COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century: DarkHorse Podcast with Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein

Jam

Quite possibly the most important thing that has ever been committed to YouTube, let alone society:

Nemo

Where to get Ivermectin in the US w/o prescription?

You can get a prescription from speakwithanmd.com, Doc.

Or you can use horse paste with all of us plebs. It's a few bucks on Amazon or your local horse feed store.

Might want to keep the dose at half Zelenko's recommended dose unless you're dealing with real Covid. A friend here reported blurred vision from the full dose. Most people are using the half dose.

Tre

Quite possibly the most important thing that has ever been committed to YouTube, let alone society:

Ivermectin looks like it prevents getting COVID. But it has it's own toxins too. For me, it leaves the question to just stay unvaccinated and risk possibly getting the disease and hoping it does not effect me too badly - or - using this toxin and being pretty confident I would not get COVID.

Nemo

Ivermectin looks like it prevents getting COVID. But it has it's own toxins too. For me, it leaves the question to just stay unvaccinated and risk possibly getting the disease and hoping it does not effect me too badly - or - using this toxin and being pretty confident I would not get COVID.

An important part of that calculation is that the vax isn't actually preventing the disease.

For example, I just posted data in the adverse reactions thread that showed the Covid hospitalization rate in East Lancashire is 50% fully-vaxxed people, 50% unvaxxed people. That's the same percentage of vaxxed as the general population.

The vax doesn't prevent infection, transmission, or severe symptoms/death. It just guarantees that you get spike proteins in your brain and bone marrow, inflammation in your ovaries or testicles that renders you sterile at least temporarily (maybe forever), and blood clots all over the place.

And I don't see why you see ivermectin as more of a toxin than the vax when it's been used safely since 1981 for all kinds of medical conditions including river blindness, which requires treatment at least annually for 15 years.

If you don't like ivermectin, you can get the same results with hydroxychloroquine, which has been used safely for malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis since 1955.

You have the same odds of ending up on ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine whether you get vaxxed or not.

cjm

Might want to keep the dose at half Zelenko's recommended dose unless you're dealing with real Covid. A friend here reported blurred vision from the full dose. Most people are using the half dose.

I hope you don't mind I brought your kind description over here and added a picture for visuals. Is that the same peasant paste (lol) you got? So at a half dose, there are now 10 doses for a 120 pound person, right? Or 5 at covid-strength. I'm 160 lbs and bad at math.

Edit: Your discussion of it here is even better.

1622655473855.png

"Buy a tube or two of ivermectin horse paste. It's cheap. You can get it at Amazon or at a tack and feed store or farm supply store.

It has a syringe inside about the size of a short pencil. The plunger is divided into five equal markings. One marking = roughly 0.45 mg of ivermectin per kg for a 120 pound/54 kg person. That's the dose recommended by Vladimir Zelenko, MD. Adjust according to your weight.

You squeeze out the dose of white paste. It looks kind of like toothpaste and that's about how much you use. You can put it in capsules or just eat it and get it down. You use one dose per day."

Last edited:

Nemo

I hope you don't mind I brought your kind description over here and added a picture for visuals. Is that the same peasant paste (lol) you got? So at a half dose, there are now 10 doses for a 120 pound person, right? Or 5 at covid-strength. I'm 160 lbs and bad at math.

Yes, and if you're only taking it to protect yourself from Covid (you don't actually have Covid) you can take much less.

Here's a protocol and studies to back it up that used only 18 mg for any adult over 90 pounds, and you take it only once a week!

Studies behind the protocol:

With decent nutrition and Vit D3 levels, you don't need to take anything else!

It works by blocking binding of the spike protein to ACE2, by working as an anti-inflammatory much like glycine (but on different receptors), and by enhancing autophagy, a key part of your immune system for clearing out this stuff. (That would be important for vaxxers with side effects too.)

"Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine that is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines, has been given 3.7 billion times around the globe, and has won the Nobel prize in 2015 for its global and historic impacts in eradicating endemic parasitic infections in many parts of the world."

A friend here at the forums tried Ivermectin at the Zelenko dose for two days and got blurred vision on the 2nd day, a known side effect. But on this protocol, he would have taken less and never gotten to the 2nd day.

I've experienced no side effects from Ivermectin and neither has my niece, whose vax bleeding was stopped by ivermectin. It seemed to help my mother with vax side effects, but has not been a total cure for what seem to be neurologic side effects.

I took the full Zelenko dose for a week to make sure it wouldn't hurt family members. Now I'm using the lower prophylactic dose once a week.

Last edited:

cjm

Tre

An important part of that calculation is that the vax isn't actually preventing the disease.

For example, I just posted data in the adverse reactions thread that showed the Covid hospitalization rate in East Lancashire is 50% fully-vaxxed people, 50% unvaxxed people. That's the same percentage of vaxxed as the general population.

The vax doesn't prevent infection, transmission, or severe symptoms/death. It just guarantees that you get spike proteins in your brain and bone marrow, inflammation in your ovaries or testicles that renders you sterile at least temporarily (maybe forever), and blood clots all over the place.

And I don't see why you see ivermectin as more of a toxin than the vax when it's been used safely since 1981 for all kinds of medical conditions including river blindness, which requires treatment at least annually for 15 years.

If you don't like ivermectin, you can get the same results with hydroxychloroquine, which has been used safely for malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis since 1955.

You have the same odds of ending up on ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine whether you get vaxxed or not.
I appreciate your report here. Thank you so much for pointing to real facts. I don't think Ivermectin is more of a toxin than the vax. I have no plan to get the vax and I am glad to know about a prophylactic medicine that protects against getting COVID - Ivermectin. I might get it. I am just exploring the downside of it. I have watched the information on Hydroxychloroquine too. For now, I will not take anything to prevent/reduce symptoms of COVID because my chances of getting it are low and maybe I already had it in January 2020. Also, I don't have much people contact aside from my household and when I do, I keep the windows open or meet outdoors and still wear a mask at times. But, if I were protected by Ivermectin I would mingle more but also worry a bit more about the chemicals. However, I do appreciate that Ivermectin has been used for years.

Nemo

I appreciate your report here. Thank you so much for pointing to real facts. I don't think Ivermectin is more of a toxin than the vax. I have no plan to get the vax and I am glad to know about a prophylactic medicine that protects against getting COVID - Ivermectin. I might get it. I am just exploring the downside of it. I have watched the information on Hydroxychloroquine too. For now, I will not take anything to prevent/reduce symptoms of COVID because my chances of getting it are low and maybe I already had it in January 2020. Also, I don't have much people contact aside from my household and when I do, I keep the windows open or meet outdoors and still wear a mask at times. But, if I were protected by Ivermectin I would mingle more but also worry a bit more about the chemicals. However, I do appreciate that Ivermectin has been used for years.

You sound sane and well informed, Tre.

Rick K

Sefton10

This was a brilliant listen. Thanks for posting @Jam

I decided to get some of the horse paste as a precaution. Basically if I ever get symptoms I'll just do the early treatment protocol.

Sourcing the tablets to the UK was a minefield as it looks like lots of dodgy sites have cropped up recently to no doubt to exploit it as they are charging a fortune. For anyone else in the UK I go this one from a pet pharmacy supplier - it just contains Ivermectin and apple flavouring as an excipient.

1622731842817.png

Big thanks to @Nemo for your posts on this stuff, they have been very helpful and informative across a few different threads.

Nemo

You can get a prescription from speakwithanmd.com, Doc.

Or you can use horse paste with all of us plebs. It's a few bucks on Amazon or your local horse feed store.

Didn't realize that the video discusses the dose they used in Mexico. 12 mg. For two days. For anyone who tested positive on the rapid response test.

This is half or even less than half the Zelenko dose, and it's for only two days instead of 5 to 7. It crashed their hospitalization and death numbers and kept them crashed.

AncestralJoy

Edit: Your discussion of it here is even better.

View attachment 23948

"Buy a tube or two of ivermectin horse paste. It's cheap. You can get it at Amazon or at a tack and feed store or farm supply store.

It has a syringe inside about the size of a short pencil. The plunger is divided into five equal markings. One marking = roughly 0.45 mg of ivermectin per kg for a 120 pound/54 kg person. That's the dose recommended by Vladimir Zelenko, MD. Adjust according to your weight.

You squeeze out the dose of white paste. It looks kind of like toothpaste and that's about how much you use. You can put it in capsules or just eat it and get it down. You use one dose per day."

My horse paste looks exactly like that. I’m in NZ. There’s no info on any of the inactive ingredients. Have you found anything out regarding other ingredients? Or you @Nemo ?

40FE3BB2-E5EB-4AB3-BECC-0854831D64A4.jpeg

I took a 10mg dose of my horse paste yesterday and feel fine, maybe even better than fine not sure but I am mildly concerned about the ingredients that aren’t listed. Couldn’t find info anywhere online about the one I got.

Nemo

My horse paste looks exactly like that. I’m in NZ. There’s no info on any of the inactive ingredients. Have you found anything out regarding other ingredients? Or you @Nemo ?

View attachment 24007

I took a 10mg dose of my horse paste yesterday and feel fine, maybe even better than fine not sure but I am mildly concerned about the ingredients that aren’t listed. Couldn’t find info anywhere online about the one I got.

Here are the excipients for Noromectin ivermectin paste: hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydrogenated castor oil, titanium dioxide, propylene glycol, and water.

You have to click down under medication datasheets to find them.

When I was obsessively looking at ingredients, all the different brands of horse paste seemed to use the same recipe, as if they were all made at one place or, more likely, under the same patent (probably Merck's). Basically, ivermectin is not soluble in water, so it is dissolved in propylene glycol first, then water and other ingredients are added for whatever consistency is wanted (paste, dip or injectable solution). Note that the dip has rubbing alcohol in it, so you can't eat that.

Titanium dioxide is a pigment (apparently horses prefer their paste whiter than white). Hydrogenated castor oil is a white vegetable wax you can find in toothpaste. Hydroxypropyl cellulose is a thickener.

On drugs.com the ingredients are rated suitable for human consumption.

You can also buy pure ivermectin powder on ebay and make your own paste, though everyone seems out at the moment.

I think it's rather obnoxious of them to pretend all of these inactive ingredients aren't in use in 99% of the products humans are eating everyday.

Dr. Tenpenny slipped up one day and said you could just use the horse paste, and then caught herself and said very formally that you should get a prescription from your doctor.

Last edited:

cjm

View attachment 24007

I can definitely appreciate the concern. I'm not concerned personally because I expect outsized benefits. I guess there could be poison in there (haven't heard anything like that, and you'd think there would be more effort to demonize it) It's just that there's a bigger monster in the spike protein.

Rick K

View attachment 24007

I am not going to weigh in or waste my time with explanations. This is just propaganda. There is nothing "unsafe for humans" in the animal version. It's ivermectin. Period. I've used it for decades. There are so many "animal products" that are simply repurposed human products.

Birdie

Ivermectin is used on very expensive race horses so I figure the paste can't have too much additional junk in it. I have some of the paste from 2018, when I used it for parasites. I plan to get a script soon though. We have been using HCQ with a small dose of Zinc etc. 200mg twice a week.

Zelenko and others have easy to follow protocols. If you look them up on Americas Frontline Doctors, you will see advice for different situations. For example, if Ivermectin isn't working well enough, HCQ can be added and visa versa. I was surprised to see the treatment guidelines have evolved a little.

I think I had CV last October so I did the HCQ protocol for sickies then. But, until I can get my antibodies and maybe T cells checked, I don't like to continue the HCQ, and we have been using it since last March. So, if I had the CV in October that would mean it didn't work perfectly for me. However, it was a mild case if it was a case.

Birdie

I am not going to weigh in or waste my time with explanations. This is just propaganda. There is nothing "unsafe for humans" in the animal version. It's ivermectin. Period. I've used it for decades. There are so many "animal products" that are simply repurposed human products.
Agree.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals