Covid is over because the truckers won

Hayley

“Since March 12th 2022 the vaccination passport is no longer required in Quebec.” Why is nobody celebrating? We won. We are more powerful than many of us realized. Many companies with employees who didn’t comply with mandates folded on their “requirement” (Verizon, American Airlines, etc.) months ago as well. Now Covid is over in North America because they couldn’t handle coming supply chain shortages from a prolonged trucker strike.

12C1B8D0-A3ED-419B-A158-F770C304B9C8.jpeg

daveoutside

Covid is a contrived agenda.... something that is contrived can never end. It will be repeated until the gullible believe it.

P

Peatness

Covid is just beginning

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Hayley

Hayley

Covid is just beginning

I did specify North America, sorry Brits :(

OP
Hayley

Hayley

Ever since the Ukrainian Russia conflict hit the news, covid has disappeared. Putin ended covid?
Based Putin. ??

It just seems there was so much coverage about the trucking protests and pressure to get vaccinated was still high, but then the media coverage completely 100% pivoted to Russia/Ukraine, and that coinciding with dropped mandates. They could have kept the mandates even with the war, but they lost on the forced vaccination front.

OP
Hayley

Hayley

do you live in the US? It seems pretty over to me. I live in the south though so maybe I’m biased. It seems nobody cares anymore, NPCs are acting like they never shrieked at anyone to put their mask back on ( hilarious, love to see them pivot to talking about Ukraine), it’s not much of a political talking point, and only a few stubborn places are still acting like it’s a thing (NYC restaurants or super woke establishments). I share your pessimism generally, but I think it’s foolish to not recognize our power in the situation. Of course that is what they want, to obscure the fact that we stopped the mandates.

aniciete

I live in idaho and no one cares. Even at school nobody was wearing masks or talks about vaccinations. Although, I cant imagine more liberal areas like NY, California or Oregon has changed much lol. The new thing now is to hang Ukrainian flags. Going downtown I’ve seen dozens of Ukrainian flags and even people with Ukrainian bumper stickers. People just like hopping on trend to trend.

Peater

I live in idaho and no one cares. Even at school nobody was wearing masks or talks about vaccinations. Although, I cant imagine more liberal areas like NY, California or Oregon has changed much lol. The new thing now is to hang Ukrainian flags. Going downtown I’ve seen dozens of Ukrainian flags and even people with Ukrainian bumper stickers. People just like hopping on trend to trend.

Do you mean you don't support The Current Thing?????!!

Attachments

• soy rage cry.png
    soy rage cry.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 12

Peatful

“Since March 12th 2022 the vaccination passport is no longer required in Quebec.” Why is nobody celebrating? We won. We are more powerful than many of us realized. Many companies with employees who didn’t comply with mandates folded on their “requirement” (Verizon, American Airlines, etc.) months ago as well. Now Covid is over in North America because they couldn’t handle coming supply chain shortages from a prolonged trucker strike.

View attachment 35586
I love the truckers. I think they rose up and actually acted heroically imo.
However, they were just a pesky gnat to this agenda.
A minor nuisance.

Im in the southern US as well. North Carolina.
How about you ?

Im in a major city. You too?

I go out daily with my job and with my kids - and people still scurry away from me when im maskless.

Moms and dads interacting with their infants and toddlers with masks on.
Walking their dog with their obedience mask on.
Eating at OUTDOOR restaurants with their masks on.

However- we just got home from the coast (SC mind you) and I only saw maybe two masks over 4 days....

COVID is alive.
Fear and stupidity never dies.

OP
Hayley

Hayley

@Peatful

I agree, they deserve recognition, along with people who stood against the mandates at their jobs when it would have been more convenient to just comply. You could be right, with that aspect of the agenda being obedience and learning the process of giving up rights. Even if the truckers did win there is a groove in people’s minds now to do what they are told in the future... or maybe not? Maybe the opposite? That’s what I’m hoping.

I live in a small city on the coast in North Carolina. It’s very split here politically which is nice because then you end up not hearing about politics a whole lot. Even when lockdowns were at their peak there were plenty of people without masks, and masked persons didn’t make a great enough majority where they felt comfortable shaming you for not wearing one, even in stores.

I used to live in Baltimore on the other hand, and we went back to visit last year... what a joke. Fully jabbed people still walking around in masks outside with nobody around.

Last edited:

Peatful

@Peatful

I agree, they deserve recognition, along with people who stood against the mandates at their jobs when it would have been more convenient to just comply. You could be right, with that aspect of the agenda being obedience and learning the process of giving up rights. Even if the truckers did win there is a groove in people’s minds now to do what they are told in the future... or maybe not? Maybe the opposite? That’s what I’m hoping.

I live in a small city on the coast in North Carolina. It’s very split here politically which is nice because then you end up not hearing about politics a whole lot. Even when lockdowns were at their peak there were plenty of people without masks, and masked persons didn’t make a great enough majority where they felt comfortable shaming you for not wearing one, even in stores.

I used to live in Baltimore on the other hand, and we went back to visit last year... what a joke. Fully jabbed people still walking around in masks outside with nobody around.
I lived for years in Baltimore.
Lol.
What a cesspool.
Some salt of the earth people though.

Im in affluent Charlotte now. And it’s gross.
Just came back from Myrtle and Charleston btw. It was freezing.

Nice chatting with you.
See you around the forum.

OP
Hayley

Hayley

I lived for years in Baltimore.
Lol.
What a cesspool.
Some salt of the earth people though.

Im in affluent Charlotte now. And it’s gross.
Just came back from Myrtle and Charleston btw. It was freezing.

Nice chatting with you.
See you around the forum.
Funny coincidence! The best thing about being from Baltimore is everything seems nice by comparison when you leave :)

Peatful

Hard to believe Charlotte is that phobic. Just the affluent sections, or everywhere in Charlotte?
E v e r y w h e r e

I mean give or take a little based on setting and demographics of course.

But my kids schools are about 60/40 masked/unmasked as the conservative guess. Maybe 65.

Unreal.

Peatful

Hard to believe Charlotte is that phobic. Just the affluent sections, or everywhere in Charlotte?
Oh
While I have the floor- CMS schools just released their test scores or testing from 2020/2021.
Only 10 percent of the African American kids in all of CMS are reading at grade level.
Ten percent!

Our poor children.

Perry Staltic

E v e r y w h e r e

I mean give or take a little based on setting and demographics of course.

But my kids schools are about 60/40 masked/unmasked as the conservative guess. Maybe 65.

Unreal.

That blows my mind. Except for the banking class Charlotte struck me as a working class city.

Peatful

That blows my mind. Except for the banking class Charlotte struck me as a working class city.
When were you here last?

Mecklenburg County is a disaster
Worse than Wake

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals