Covid Induced Health Issues

Sam321

I'm seeing alot of "haven't slept in days/weeks/months", "my partner/family member/etc. died of [insert disease here]", and "Depressed and carrot salad not working ".

Let's talk about the social, mental, and physical consequences of interrupting peoples lives and self-isolating.

What's your experience been in regards to the health of you and your loved ones since the lock down began?

Maybe we will see some common themes we can crowd source solutions for.

PurpleHeart

Long walks in the forest with my dog is an everyday thing that I didn't stop doing, and I am not willing to stop, if these authoritarian bastards want to arrest me fine by me : )) I was raised in the forest and I am pretty quick and agile I would like to see them try hahaha.

Other than that I do miss the frequency of social gatherings pre covid, but I think walking in nature and bathing in sunlight mitigates isolation damage for me, and I really advise anyone to do it.

In my opinion not taking things seriously and keeping a playful attitude is the best protection against learned helplessness damage.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Long walks in the forest with my dog is an everyday thing that I didn't stop doing, and I am not willing to stop, if these authoritarian bastards want to arrest me fine by me : )) I was raised in the forest and I am pretty quick and agile I would like to see them try hahaha.

Other than that I do miss the frequency of social gatherings pre covid, but I think walking in nature and bathing in sunlight mitigates isolation damage for me, and I really advise anyone to do it.

In my opinion not taking things seriously and keeping a playful attitude is the best protection against learned helplessness damage.
Good share. I think dogs in general probably help.

Lizb

Can anyone suggest why the younger people are getting more severe reactions to covid vaccines than say 'healthy' 80 year olds. I know the frail elderly are dying afternoon the vaccine. The woman having more symptoms than the men.

Zpol

I just got back from the dentist, he said I had a lot of "buckling" or tiny little cracks in the enamel of my teeth which will need to be filled. It's caused by chronic clenching of the jaw due to stress. The hygienist told me that within the last year (so during the "pandemic" basically) she has seen a significant increase of this issue happening in women. The last time she saw this become such a common problem was after 9/11. There was a reason she said it was more common in women but I can't remember exactly, something about how women tend to experience tension mostly in the neck and shoulders.
This of course not directly due to covid but I thought it was interesting.

Last edited:

GAF

I just got back from the dentist, he said I had a lot of "buckling" or tiny little cracks in the enamel of my teeth which will need to be filled. It's caused by chronic clenching of the jaw due to stress. The hygienist told me that within the last year (so during the "pandemic" basically) she has seen a significant increase of this issue happening in women. The last time she saw this become such a common problem was after 9/11. There was a reason she said it was more common in women but I can't remember exactly, something about how women tend to experience tension mostly in the neck and shoulders.
This of course not directly due to covid but I thought it was interesting.
You have to realize that Dentists go to Continuing Education courses every year that teach them the latest tactics to increase billing to people who don't need treatment.

I noticed this in 1985.

Zpol

You have to realize that Dentists go to Continuing Education courses every year that teach them the latest tactics to increase billing to people who don't need treatment.

I noticed this in 1985.
Yeah, I'm not planning on getting them filled. Previously, I had several small cavities which he said I needed to get filled which I never did (I reversed them myself). He also said I couldn't reverse my receding gums... I did that successfully as well.

But I am clenching my teeth due to do chronic low grade stress. I keep catching myself doing it. Not sure know how to stop. Long walks in the woods would probably help like @PurpleHeart is doing. Not obsessing about the state of the world would probably help too; that's a tough one.

Lollipop2

Can anyone suggest why the younger people are getting more severe reactions to covid vaccines than say 'healthy' 80 year olds. I know the frail elderly are dying afternoon the vaccine. The woman having more symptoms than the men.
Hi @Lizb Dr. Bhakti explains why in one of these two short videos. Basically because their immune system is so strong and not subdued like in older people.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QSrcKaFDOGzE/

GAF

But I am clenching my teeth due to do chronic low grade stress.
I believe I heard on a Haidut interview that teeth clenching is serotonin. I also seem to remember that he said famotidine 20mg stops serotonin, among the many other serotonin lowering suggestions on this forum.

Nemo

I noticed this in 1985.

I noticed this in 1985 too when a dentist told me I needed a "lower frenectomy".

He cut a tiny piece of tissue connecting my lower gums to my lower lip and charged me $200 for it.

I have not been back to a dentist since.

Zpol

I believe I heard on a Haidut interview that teeth clenching is serotonin. I also seem to remember that he said famotidine 20mg stops serotonin, among the many other serotonin lowering suggestions on this forum.
Thanks for the tip. That actually worked. I noticed that rigid, clenched up feeling a couple days ago; took a pepcid ac and in about 40 minutes, my hands felt warmer and I felt much more relaxed. In hindsight I should have made the connection.

But honestly, I'm noticing more symptoms, weather they are caused by stress of the global situation increasing serotonin, or by hanging out with several vaccinated people which may be increasing serotonin, or by exposure somehow to vaccinated peoples' exosomes (or shedding if that's really a thing)... I don't know. My other symptoms are longer and (TMI...) clottier period and off and on side stitches (like I get from running long distance). The famotidine helps but it's not a long term solution due to the anticholinergic effect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals