Covid in very early pregnancy

jay111

I just found out that I am pregnant, it’s been 20 days since I last ovulated and I’m on day 9 of covid! Actually symptoms haven’t been so bad 10 hours of fatigue and headache and some very mild night fever once. Pretty worried as it’s my first pregnancy wether there is a risk or if anything’s I can do?

Peatful

I just found out that I am pregnant, it’s been 20 days since I last ovulated and I’m on day 9 of covid! Actually symptoms haven’t been so bad 10 hours of fatigue and headache and some very mild night fever once. Pretty worried as it’s my first pregnancy wether there is a risk or if anything’s I can do?
Congratulations!

We don’t know a ton about you- past medical hx, etc; but here is what I would do in your situation.

1- don’t worry or panic. Your body is amazing and will do whatever it can to protect your baby
2- rest. It seems simple but this is no time to expend extra energy. Rest rest rest
3- get SUN
4- eat robustly. Keep wood on the fire.
5- get vitamins from whole foods not supplements. Shrimp. Prawns. Liverwurst. Beef. Root vegetables. Dairy.
6- laugh. Have joy. Have fun. Bond with your baby now. It’s a wonderful time.
7- REST

Best to you!

@catan
@sugarbabe
@Beastmode

Beastmode

If breathing is good, just stick to the foundation of a Peaty diet keeping energy as high as possible, sleep/rest maximized, inflammation down.

If breathing is compromised, a safe antihistamine might be suitable for a short while. Aspirin, as needed, is a popular anti-inflammatory that can also help with the underlying drivers of "covid" symptoms. Taken with food can maximize efficacy and safety while also being protective for the pregnancy.

Progesterone as it's protective and constructive during such an important time. Taken with carbs/sugar can help it's uptake. When the placenta takes over in that 9-12 week range, the body needs ample amounts of progesterone to make this successful. Progest-e, Peat's patented one, is the most popular and versatile.

Fructose is your friend as it'll be immediate and useful for you and the baby. Apple Juice (without absorbic acid,) Organic Grape Juice, Orange Juice if you can handle it (pulp free, add a dab of food grade baking soda if it's too acidic.)

Daily sun on as much of your body and/or vitamin d supplements (-i.e: liquid one.)

BTW, all the above would be ideal with or without covid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals