COVID DEATH TOLL IN QUESTION?

LeeLemonoil

Germany’s 'Wuhan' has 15 per cent infection rate and low death toll

A German State mandated a thorough investigation of the effects of Covid-19 in on of the most and earliest affected places in the entire country (a town called Heinsberg)

The leading scientist, Professor Streeck, presented the diese results yesterday.

Death Rate in the town and surrounding villages is 0.37%

80% of the dead were over 70 ys of age.

Antibody tests showed that at least 15% of the inhabitants of the area were infected before the shutdown and social distancing
That’s a „conservative“ result, Streeck said, could be more.

Virus survives days on different surfaces.

Severity of illness might be connected to the quantity of viruses one is exposed too when getting infected. Meaning: Some sick Personen coughing you in the face and infecting you might make Covid more severe than you touching a handle and rubbing some particles into your eyes.

0.37%

Hugh Johnson

Cause of death is a bureacratic category, and thus influenced by a lot of human factors. That is why I prefer looking at total mortality, which is normal and 2018, a harsh flu year IIRC, had a higher mortality. COVID19 therefore looks irrelevant to me.

Scenes

Well, total mortality in Italy and Spain has actually exceeded previous flu seasons now.
EURO MOMO

And surely in NY too given we’re seeing images of a temporary morgue being built in the city for all the dead bodies...

I really want to believe Peat and these virologists and all the logical and rational thinking we’ve seen on this forum, but the numbers in NY do not make sense in line with this.

Collden

They look about the same as 2018
They are both notably higher than 2018, especially Spain, but there is also a lag of a few weeks in the data so I think it will go higher still. This is even though both of these countries imposed strict lockdowns almost a month ago.

I think a few weeks ago you could still argue that this was nothing special and there was no evidence that it would be worse than the normal flu. This is changing now, also with the evolving understanding that the disease itself is unlike any normal cold or flu viruses we usually deal with.

LeeLemonoil

It hones in to a death-rate of 0,4-0,5%. That's in line with the excess mortality seen and is more deadly than a regular flu

Hugh Johnson

They are both notably higher than 2018, especially Spain, but there is also a lag of a few weeks in the data so I think it will go higher still. This is even though both of these countries imposed strict lockdowns almost a month ago.

I think a few weeks ago you could still argue that this was nothing special and there was no evidence that it would be worse than the normal flu. This is changing now, also with the evolving understanding that the disease itself is unlike any normal cold or flu viruses we usually deal with.
It's also notably lower in some countries. Germany, Finland, Estonia... Even Sweden, which has taken no quarantine measures, seems to be about average.

Last edited:

Collden

It's also notably lower in some countries. Germany, Finland, Estonia... Even Sweden, which has taken no quarantine measures, seems to be about average.
Germany and Sweden had a slow start but their daily death counts have increased a lot in the past week, will take a few weeks to see where they end up. France, UK, Belgium and the Netherlands seem set to surpass previous flu seasons by next week though.

Hugh Johnson

Germany and Sweden had a slow start but their daily death counts have increased a lot in the past week, will take a few weeks to see where they end up. France, UK, Belgium and the Netherlands seem set to surpass previous flu seasons by next week though.
We'll see. I'll believe it when I see actual data.

OP
M

mimmo123

You have more fear in NY which means more people are going to the hospital to be checked out which normally wouldn't of. Resulting in higher death count from hospital treatment in these weeks. a total of 251,000 lives are claimed each year because of medical error - about 9.5 percent of all deaths annually in the United States

You dont know what the total mortality is yet in USA for 2020 I dont think it's going to be much different then 2018 for example which I believe was 2,839,205
and it certainly not going to be high enough to justify what has been done. People are going to jail being fined losing there rights going broke becoming desperate and depressed

Watch the video Documentary Hoaxed - is an insider's look at the Fake News phenomenon and the consequences of media misinformation, with interviews from those who have been accused of spreading it themselves.

You can also read from this Journalist on how they spread misinformation to get what they want

http://the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Matrix Revealed/1_1a_ellis_medavoy.pdf
http://the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Matrix Revealed/1_1b_ellis_medavoy.pdf
http://the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Matrix Revealed/1_1c_ellis_medavoy.pdf

Dino D

we cant compare numbers and make conclusions because of quarantine... we would have much different numbers (italy,without spain, china) with no restrictions there...
so flue deaths in spain 2018 = flue/corona deaths in spain 2020 x factor of quarantine (1-100whatever) and then start to comapre

you can take small towns or death doctors from flue in italy ,,then" and now also and then compare...
and if everything is conspiracy and if every number is a lie then we cant talk at all...
many people have a stance like ,,nothing is true" only what they say or onl the alternative conspiracY version of things...
who knows

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals