Covid and pneumonia

Maniek1300

Good morning,
I'm just going through the Covid and question. How to treat pneumonia and bronchitis.
After my illness I have a low body temperature of around 35.5 Celsius. I am asking for tips on how to cure lung inflammation.
What I take from the drugs is:
- BM 1mg daily
- Aspirin 500 mg daily
- Vitamin C 500 mg daily
- Vitamin E 200 mg daily
- Niacynamid 300 mg daily
- Progesterone 200 mg daily.

My chest and back hurt

OP
M

Maniek1300

Thank you for the information. How to raise body temperature, how to increase metabolism. My feet feel cold all the time.

P

Peatness

Thank you for the information. How to raise body temperature, how to increase metabolism. My feet feel cold all the time.
What is your vitamin D level? What is your diet like? Are you getting enough b vitamins?

OP
M

Maniek1300

I have high vitamin D and I additionally supplement with vitamin B-complex. I have a problem with my diet, I don't know what to eat.

OP
M

Maniek1300

Mostly bread with cottage cheese, dark rice. Coffee with milk and sugar.

P

Peatness

Mostly bread with cottage cheese, dark rice. Coffee with milk and sugar.
Are you able to tolerate orange juice or fruits - you need vitamin c

frannybananny

I agree with the azithromycin. I have had pneumonia several times in my life and this is the one antibiotic that is quick and effective. Without a prescriptiion you might have to order internationally like from AllDayChemist or an India Pharmacy which takes time for delivery so best to get it from your doctor in an expedient manner.

Rafe

I also agree with the azithromycin. I didn’t have that so I used amoxicillin.

The thing that made the biggest difference for me recovering was small doses of cyproheptadine, sleeping as much as I wanted or could.

My appetite was weak so I ate whatever appealed to me for a couple of weeks. I did get out & hike & walk slowly as soon as my fever came down for a couple of days: this helped move fluid out of my lungs, but it was also very fatiguing. I also had to shovel snow.

I nebulized saline a few times. More of that would have helped.

My normal temps are high & it still took me a few weeks to make sure I wouldn’t get pneumonia. I credit a lot of calcium from milk, a lot of frozen concentrated oj, salt, coffee with sugar, cheese, fish/shellfish, a little meat & rice/potatoes with bone broth, chocolate. But I’ve been doing that for 3 years after 4 yrs of minimizing PUFA.

I supplement low-dose B’s, high B12, high thiamin, a little B6, Cynoplus a couple of times a week. I get small doses of supplemental light a couple of times a week at a tanning salon.

Easy walking or hiking to use the nutrients.

I think sun light or lamps & azithromycin would help you the most right now if you have those.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals