COVID-19 vaccines may cause 82%+ miscarriage rate

gqoq

Yes, "completed" pregnancies do include miscarriages, at least in their analysis. It is all in the study. Why else would they be comparing total miscarriage rate to the total number of "completed" pregnancies?

(edited) To answer this question, yes I agree. They are looking at completed pregnancies. Glad we're on the same page. Completed pregnancies include miscarriages and do not include future successful pregnancies that are still at 6 or 7 months.

Worse still, this is a lower bound since the 96 spontaneous abortions occurred before the 13 weeks, while the 12 successful pregnancies before the 3rd trimester vaccinated women are spread from week 0 to 26. So, if there are additional abortions that occurred between weeks 13 and 26 then the percentage of spontaneous abortions is likely even higher than 88.8%.

Why do you think it's a lower bound? That's the crux of this thing. Don't most miscarriages occur early in pregnancy? Don't most successful births occur around 9 months?

Last edited:

gqoq

Scary title, but that's what the data shows assuming my calculations are correct. I saw this study/article by accident while I was checking Google News for my daily dose of propaganda. At the top right corner was a "debunking" article about a viral Twitter post claiming that pregnant women who get the COVID-19 vaccines before the 20th week of their term had 82% spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) rate. The "debunking" article (posted below) immediately condemned the post as a lie and kept repeating that the study showed ~13% total (across the entire term) spontaneous abortion rate and the usual word salad that "expert agree the vaccine is safe for pregnant women, yada, yada,.." as well as the usual "Experts reviewed the study and found the social media claims to be false."
However, if you look at the actual study, a much scarier picture emerges. There were 827 total completed pregnancies among vaccinated women. Of those 115 failed (104 spontaneous abortions, 1 stillbirth, 10 other pregnancy loss). Out of the total of 712 successful pregnancies, 700 occurred in women who took the vaccine in the third (last) trimester. That means only 12 successful pregnancies in women who took vaccine in first or second trimester. Also, 96 of the 104 abortions occurred in women who took the vaccine in first or second trimester. So, if only 12 pregnancies in that group were successful, that means the spontaneous abortion rate in women who took the vaccine in first or second trimester is 96 / (96+12) = 88.8%, which is higher than the 82% the Twitter user reported. Worse still, this is a lower bound since the 96 spontaneous abortions occurred before the 13 weeks, while the 12 successful pregnancies before the 3rd trimester vaccinated women are spread from week 0 to 26. So, if there are additional abortions that occurred betwe

One more thing just to hammer this home -- let's try to estimate how many first and second-trimester vaccinations that 827 includes.

827 total completed
700 successful (implying completed) pregnancies in women who took the vaccine in the third trimester

So we're looking at at most 127 completed pregnancies that were vaccinated before the third trimester.

Receipt of a first dose of vaccine meeting registry-eligibility criteria was reported by 92 participants (2.3%) during the periconception period, by 1132 (28.6%) in the first trimester of pregnancy, by 1714 (43.3%) in the second trimester, and by 1019 (25.7%) in the third trimester (1 participant was missing information to determine the timing of vaccination)

92 + 1132 + 1714 = 2938 pregnancies vaccinated before third trimester

So we're only looking at at most 127/2938 = 4% of the relevant pregnancies here. The rest are still gestating, and they are relevant. Do you think it seems wise to make assumptions about 2938 pregnancies based on these 127 completions? It's probably fine for our purposes if it's a random sample, but it's not a random sample! Pregnancies that end early are more likely to be included in the dataset than pregnancies that end on time.

Edit: formatting

P

Peatness

“I’m here to warn you that if you are of child-bearing potential or younger, so not at menopause, I would strongly recommend you do not accept these vaccines,” Dr Yeadon warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.R.K

“I’m here to warn you that if you are of child-bearing potential or younger, so not at menopause, I would strongly recommend you do not accept these vaccines,” Dr Yeadon warned.

I just found out that one of my associates is four months pregnant and is fully vaccinated not sure for how many months but it seems all is going well. Let’s hope things stay that way.

P

Peatness

I just found out that one of my associates is four months pregnant and is fully vaccinated not sure for how many months but it seems all is going well. Let’s hope things stay that way.
Yes, I wish her the best.

J.R.K

Yes, I wish her the best.
Thank you for this find Pina.
I am wondering what you are experiencing in your part of the world right now? If memory serves you are in the U.K. I understand that there are some protests and even riots happening in France over the proposed vaccine passport and it being enforced on bars, restaurants, cafes and pubs, the owners will be charged a fine if they serve the unvaccinated if my understanding is correct. Is there a similar action being taken where you are? I understand that the vaccine passport issue has reared its head once again.

P

Peatness

Thank you for this find Pina.
I am wondering what you are experiencing in your part of the world right now? If memory serves you are in the U.K. I understand that there are some protests and even riots happening in France over the proposed vaccine passport and it being enforced on bars, restaurants, cafes and pubs, the owners will be charged a fine if they serve the unvaccinated if my understanding is correct. Is there a similar action being taken where you are? I understand that the vaccine passport issue has reared its head once again.
There have been marches here but nothing on the scale of france. In the UK we are very good at complaining and some of us write letters but not too big on demonstrating. Having said that I have not been on any of the protests. The injections have been mandated for care workers here; our mainstream media are complaint with the government narrative so the day after the vote in parliament it was not reported. I get the impression the country is sufficiently brain washed (30years in the making) that the government can pretty much get away with anything.

J.R.K

There have been marches here but nothing on the scale of france. In the UK we are very good at complaining and some of us write letters but not too big on demonstrating. Having said that I have not been on any of the protests. The injections have been mandated for care workers here; our mainstream media are complaint with the government narrative so the day after the vote in parliament it was not reported. I get the impression the country is sufficiently brain washed (30years in the making) that the government can pretty much get away with anything.
Yes it feels the same way here in Canada, I always have to smile and wince when I pass one of those pro vaccination signs that say,” Only use information from credible sources”.
It was not that long ago that I would have taken every word from Health Canada and my Doctor as gospel truth. Fortunately I now have my own opinions as to what comprises a ,”credible source”.

P

Peatness

There have not been marches here but nothing on the scale of france. In the UK we are very good at complaining and some of us write letters but not too big on demonstrating. Having said that I have not been on any of the protests. The injections have been mandated for care workers here; our mainstream media are complaint with the government narrative so the day after the vote in parliament it was not reported. I get the impression the country is sufficiently brain washed (30years in the making) that the government can pretty much get away with anything.

P

Peatness

Yes it feels the same way here in Canada, I always have to smile and wince when I pass one of those pro vaccination signs that say,” Only use information from credible sources”.
It was not that long ago that I would have taken every word from Health Canada and my Doctor as gospel truth. Fortunately I now have my own opinions as to what comprises a ,”credible source”.
Sorry i was supposed to say have not but left out he not...I have extenuating reasons for this, I support peaceful protect 100%

sugarisgreat

That swab definitely had to touch that baby's brain..
This is a forced attack on a defenseless baby,
This can't continue it's barbaric.
Clearly, these tests are a way to punish the slaves like they did in Egypt for not appreciating their "masters" plans for world domination (ie., voting populist).

Nothing new under the sun.

Attachments

• e7316ee84dd2e74c.png
    e7316ee84dd2e74c.png
    599.2 KB · Views: 47

Lollipop2

Clearly, these tests are a way to punish the slaves like they did in Egypt for not appreciating their "masters" plans for world domination (ie., voting populist).

Crazy this happened in Egypt. Totally looks like a similar “punishment”

P

Peatness

Good find. The level of evil in this plan inconceivable, not to them of course

bk_

The Canadian government itself ignored the National Scientific Advisory Committee’s report on COVID vaccines. The report itself ignores VAERS and numerous studies yet still comes to the conclusion that they cannot establish safety or efficacy. The government turned around and said our advisory committee said it’s “safe and effective”tm. I will write up a report and post it here in a few days about this.

jnklheimer

Lack of isolation means nothing? It means everything! If you cannot isolate something, to remove all other impurities including random DNA snippets then you have nothing. Period. How can anyone take a dna soup and have an aha moment? It either stands alone or it's made up.
Dr Kevin McCairn (PhD virologist) insists covid exists and he says anyone saying it doesn’t, doesn’t understand the science. I didn’t dedicate much time to understanding it but it sounds like he says people who take the position covid isn’t real are misunderstanding the topic or deliberately poisoning the well. I made a post about it if you want to reply in that thread.

mrchibbs

Dr Kevin McCairn (PhD virologist) insists covid exists and he says anyone saying it doesn’t, doesn’t understand the science. I didn’t dedicate much time to understanding it but it sounds like he says people who take the position covid isn’t real are misunderstanding the topic or deliberately poisoning the well. I made a post about it if you want to reply in that thread.

I have a feeling that whatever covid is, it's not anything close to a novel type of coronavirus. People are getting sick, but I don't think it's because of a new strain of virus that nobody is able to isolate or identify.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter