Covid 19: Sweden shames France's lies

burtlancast

Sunday 24 January 2021

website

Sweden's borders are open to all citizens of the Schengen area, with no obligation to quarantine or to present a specific document on arrival on Swedish territory.

We accept without flinching measures based on projections that make no sense, supported by bogus figures with unreliable tests and a vaccine whose effectiveness we do not know. And everyone accepts this delirium.
Alexis Poulain

We have been taken for fools since the start of this false epidemic.

Gabriel Attal Secretary of State to the Prime Minister, is unmasked on Pascal Praud's set.
Sweden has never been confined and their death rate is lower than in France.
This young student has not learned his lesson well, and to say that they rule us !!!!!

“They do not have the same urban sprawl as us” Gabriel Attal explains the impossibility of drawing inspiration from Sweden in the management of the epidemic. However, 87% of Swedes live in urban areas against 80% of the French. Gabriel Attal is a liar.

The proof in pictures in Stockholm

Macron narrows down. Besides Jean Castex, only Olivier Véran, Gabriel Attal and Agnès Pannier-Runacher are authorized to speak on vaccination. "If I hear another speak in the media, I am available to receive his letter of resignation."
(Release)

Walk in Stockholm yesterday 23/01/2021
No mask, no curfew, no confinement.

website

website

bk_

I have many relatives in Sweden. They have all caught COVID (and survived) and moved on with their lockdown free lives. When I explain this to people they either get it or they express hysteria in the form of swear words directed at me and ridiculous statements such as “they’ve killed them all!!!” or “all lies” or “they’re dying how dare you say that!”.

When I point them to WHO official data (WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard) on cases and deaths showing Sweden’s infection and death rates are on par with other European nations they remark back with offensive and hateful words.

These people are always leftist, followers of the big corporate news media, and have blind faith in their authorities yet cannot process information and facts from official sources that contradict their corporate world view. This is yet another point in their religious dogma.

I am of the opinion that such people are fearful and lack a base upon which to base their existence (ie. a creator and an afterlife). They may also be running on high levels or serotonin and stress hormone due to blindly following the latest big corporate news negativity and also “health advice” to consume PUFA/fish oils, avoid salt, avoid animal products, substitute meat for processed vegan soy, eat raw kale, do excessive cardio, consume soy and other legume products, consume random probiotics, take anti-cholesterol medications, etc.

Excess serotonin as I understand it causes rigid thinking and mental inflexibility (The High Serotonin Personality » MENELITE)

Last edited:

LucyL

Can those of you in Sweden confirm it is not locked down or masked mandated? Some people here in the US are still laboring on the idea that Sweden caved, and admitted its approach was wrong, as perpetrated in these articles

bk_

Can those of you in Sweden confirm it is not locked down or masked mandated? Some people here in the US are still laboring on the idea that Sweden caved, and admitted its approach was wrong, as perpetrated in these articles
According to the Government of Sweden’s website (COVID-19 Act allows stronger communicable disease control measures) as of Jan 10th 2021 Sweden has introduced legislation to allow for lockdowns. Whether lockdowns have started or not I’m not sure, I would have to contact my relatives.

Best to take snapshots of pre-lockdown Sweden for comparison as I’m sure the news media propaganda will bury such data.

Korven

I don't wear a mask and as far as I know there aren't any lockdowns here. Only restriction I can think of is no public gatherings with more than 8 people. Also no alcohol at restaurants after 10 PM.

skuabird

I am of the opinion that such people are fearful and lack a base upon which to base their existence (ie. a creator and an afterlife).
I agree with so much of what you've said. I've been wondering this lately, what kind of mindset causes one to pause their life day after day in isolation and fear of death? Not just their own but anyone's death...as if it's escapable. 80-year olds die. It's sad but it's all of our fates.

rei

I have many relatives in Sweden. They have all caught COVID (and survived) and moved on with their lockdown free lives. When I explain this to people they either get it or they express hysteria in the form of swear words directed at me and ridiculous statements such as “they’ve killed them all!!!” or “all lies” or “they’re dying how dare you say that!”.

When I point them to WHO official data (WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard) on cases and deaths showing Sweden’s infection and death rates are on par with other European nations they remark back with offensive and hateful words.

These people are always leftist, followers of the big corporate news media, and have blind faith in their authorities yet cannot process information and facts from official sources that contradict their corporate world view. This is yet another point in their religious dogma.
Not only that, the mortality for 2020 in sweden was below average. Which would mean most of europe is also below or at average.

Hugh Johnson

Not only that, the mortality for 2020 in sweden was below average. Which would mean most of europe is also below or at average.

This is apparently off by a little. The chart needs to be remade because Facebook "fact checks" it.

Dødelighetsrater i Sverige 1998-2020​

ÅrTotalt antall dødeFolkemengde***Dødelighetsrate i prosent
199893 2718 854 3221,05%
199994 7268 861 4261,07%
200093 4618 882 7921,05%
200193 7528 909 1281,05%
200295 0098 940 7881,06%
200392 9618 975 6701,04%
201590 9079 851 0170,92%
201690 9829 995 1530,91%
201791 97210 12 02420,91%
201892 18510 230 1850,90%
201988 76610 327 5890,86%
2020*97 16410 380 245**0,94%

Brandin

Is Sweden the only pool of sanity in the World right now! @Drareg
People over here ain't sane either tho lol. It certainly seems better than other places rn though. I can confirm the streets do look that full so it's not a handpicked foto. Even in the little town Ludvika where I live people are everywhere...

One thing I must point out is that everyone here is extremely loyal to the idea of the vaccine eventough barely anyone die and probably way more have had covid than the official data, that's what irritates me. Wouldnt surprise me if the deaths are inflated aswell...

bk_

People over here ain't sane either tho lol. It certainly seems better than other places rn though. I can confirm the streets do look that full so it's not a handpicked foto. Even in the little town Ludvika where I live people are everywhere...

One thing I must point out is that everyone here is extremely loyal to the idea of the vaccine eventough barely anyone die and probably way more have had covid than the official data, that's what irritates me. Wouldnt surprise me if the deaths are inflated aswell...
I believe we as humans must be open minded to researching all avenues and objectively looking at facts and data without intense emotion. How we think and learn is extremely important if we are to come closer to the truth. I highly recommend you read and share the ideas of the following Ray Peat articles with your fellow Swedes:

Knowing how we know, how to assimilate information, where what we believe came from is extremely important. Using accurate language to express ourselves is also extremely to point to what is an opinion, a belief, where our information came from, and helping us understand our own understanding.

It’s too bad too many people simply hear something that doesn’t fit their worldview, have a strong emotional response, throw away the fact or information being presented to them, and sometimes even attack the messenger or call a group of people nasty names.

People receive emotionally charged messages in authoritarian language (typically from big corporate news and bureaucrats), then they turn around and portray these same messages in an authoritarian manner as if it is fact while failing to accurately address the source of such message. Often such messages are not the final truth of a matter where a scientific or academic debate behind the scene rages on.

Last edited:

Drareg

Is Sweden the only pool of sanity in the World right now! @Drareg

There is probably a few more but the media blackout doesn’t help us.
Its incredible we are still in lockdown, level 5 etc etc while Sweden is like this, the LOLS!

Only a cult can ignore this contradiction, covid is a cult, cults rise up in society when people are disenfranchised, wokism is another cult, the 2008 financial crisis fueled the fire with so many loosing jobs, we have a mass of people with degrees but no jobs, they should have picked something other than the humanities/social studies, the NGO’s can only hire so many, the wokists want western society destroyed, they are pumping covid lockdowns believing it will collapse the "markets" , the markets via big tech are streamlined, huge profits, they get bailed out when they fail, the market isn’t going down, wokists are like a religious order at this point, the language is different but the motives are similar, striving for a delusional utopia we have no evidence can exist.

There is probably a few more but the media blackout doesn’t help us.
Its incredible we are still in lockdown, level 5 etc etc while Sweden is like this, the LOLS!

Only a cult can ignore this contradiction, covid is a cult, cults rise up in society when people are disenfranchised, wokism is another cult, the 2008 financial crisis fueled the fire with so many loosing jobs, we have a mass of people with degrees but no jobs, they should have picked something other than the humanities/social studies, the NGO’s can only hire so many, the wokists want western society destroyed, they are pumping covid lockdowns believing it will collapse the "markets" , the markets via big tech are streamlined, huge profits, they get bailed out when they fail, the market isn’t going down, wokists are like a religious order at this point, the language is different but the motives are similar, striving for a delusional utopia we have no evidence can exist.
I like that term delusional utopia :):

Quelsatron

I work in the analytics lab of one of the largest hospitals in sweden. None of my coworkers wore a mask until we were mandated to do so by new work guidelines approximately a month ago, my boss said corona was just a big flu, doctors still chat face to face in the locker rooms.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

@burtlancast

Est-ce que tu connais ce documentaire de ARTE? Je pense que chacun en France et en Allemagne devrait le regarder.

Covid-19 : Français, Allemands et Suédois face à la crise | ARTE

No, but i just saw it.

It reminded me why i stopped turning on my TV set many years ago.

It was engineered in order to come to the conclusion of the status quo.

But the very flagrant omission is how could they lament about the confinement's economic devastation without pointing out the costs needed to staff new hospitals would amount to a tiny fraction of these losses.

Television amounts to occupied territory.

Giraffe

It was engineered in order to come to the conclusion of the status quo.

But the very flagrant omission is how could they lament about the confinement's economic devastation without pointing out the costs needed to staff new hospitals would amount to a tiny fraction of these losses.

Economics was not the main focus of the documentary. They do however mention that French hospitals were at their limits already before the flu covid-wave started.

The documentary discussed what the measures do with society. It explains how fear can be used to manipulate the masses, and it describes that fear-mongering in fact was and is used. The democracy is down the gutter. Discussions about differing opinions don't take place anymore. The society is divided more than ever. Children grow up traumatized. Elderly in care homes (the vulnerable) feel lonely, imprisoned and incapacitated. The citizens are treated like children in kindergarten. Lockdowns don't protect the elderly; they only make the socialy vulnerable more vulnerable, the poor get poorer.

"Politics has to be willing to go back and revise its position or, in extreme cases, even change directions completely, when there are new facts. That's very important to understand. When politics stubbornly follows the same path, it can be dangerous."
Gerd Gigerenzer, psychologist

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom