COVID-19 Politics Not Science?

yerrag

Dr. Fauci got an endorsement from an expert named Mark Zuckerberg. Mark's really smart, so you could hear the sound of lying going thru his teeth.

So much for drowning out reason and science thru the foremost peddler of science and reason - Facebook.

Regina

Kissinger April 2020:
"Third, safeguard the principles of the liberal world order. The founding legend of modern government is a walled city protected by powerful rulers, sometimes despotic, other times benevolent, yet always strong enough to protect the people from an external enemy."

The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order | Henry A. Kissinger

Kissinger talking us all into being his battered children.

yerrag

Kissinger April 2020:
"Third, safeguard the principles of the liberal world order. The founding legend of modern government is a walled city protected by powerful rulers, sometimes despotic, other times benevolent, yet always strong enough to protect the people from an external enemy."

The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order | Henry A. Kissinger

Kissinger talking us all into being his battered children.

He is a realist somewhat. People as a whole cannot do the right things. When given democracy, people squander it to lay prostate at their patron saint, who offer them protection and security.

Regina

Never benevolent.

Always despotic.

Beware the lady who always wear pants.
These two broads are pure evil and want their claim to fame to be duping all of humanity into their enslavement. They can't stop chortling with delight.

yerrag

These two broads are pure evil and want their claim to fame to be duping all of humanity into their enslavement. They can't stop chortling with delight.
They're not born of woman, but from beast. Spit of Hades.

yerrag

Down with the UN!

Lollipop2

How can the virus be lab-generated if it doesn't even exist?
I do think it exists. But I don’t think the panic and craziness around it are accurate. Delores Cahill (Immunologist from Ireland) explained how this virus has 12 extra chromosomes as compared to previous the coronavirus. She actually got the virus from her husband back in January who caught it in New York City and came back to Ireland with it. She says no way that it mutated naturally and that these chromosomes were added in the lab. These guys agree.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I do think it exists. But I don’t think the panic and craziness around it are accurate. Delores Cahill (Immunologist from Ireland) explained how this virus has 12 extra chromosomes as compared to previous the coronavirus. She actually got the virus from her husband back in January who caught it in New York City and came back to Ireland with it. She says no way that it mutated naturally and that these chromosomes were added in the lab. These guys agree.

12 extra Chromosomes? or Genes? That is a LOT of chromosomes considering humans only have 23-24 chromosomes total. I'm betting it was a reference to genes.

Lollipop2

12 extra Chromosomes? or Genes? That is a LOT of chromosomes considering humans only have 23-24 chromosomes total. I'm betting it was a reference to genes.
No chromosomes. I might be wrong about the number. Here is the interview:

It might not even be chromosomes-lol. I wrote it down but seriously was multitasking at the same time. I always knew I could go back to the interview and fact check, never did, my life got busy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals