Covid-19 New Theory Emerges

Peater

J

jb116

Hardly new. Peat mentioned bradykinin back in Feb/March regarding this permeability. I remain suspicious of more popular or mainstream articles claiming something new, when they were lying or obfuscating the entire time. And the only reason they are now perhaps supporting the so-called new idea is because it is the right idea and that right idea is starting to spread. I noticed New York Times for example has done this recently regarding comorbidities. Because they have no integrity.

LucyL

Hardly new. Peat mentioned bradykinin back in Feb/March regarding this permeability. I remain suspicious of more popular or mainstream articles claiming something new, when they were lying or obfuscating the entire time. And the only reason they are now perhaps supporting the so-called new idea is because it is the right idea and that right idea is starting to spread. I noticed New York Times for example has done this recently regarding comorbidities. Because they have no integrity.

The article mentioned that some people had pointed out the bradykinin involvement earlier. But this time, the Computer did it! It should be embarrassing to them to be so awed by a computers' intellect above their own. I wonder if the computer said anything about hydroxychloroquine.

Also, what's up with this person's involvement?
B Kirtley Amos
University of Kentucky, Department of Horticulture, Lexington, United States
Contribution
Formal analysis, Investigation

Ugh. Found it. B. Kirtley Amos receives 2019 research award The magic words at the bottom of the citation - “The project is completely transformational for food and bioenergy security." How did Ben Franklin know that safety was such a bad thing?

Grapelander

Thanks - this was interesting.
I still have concerns:
  • They still have not isolated complete COVID virus to my understanding; and yet I also hear things like it is a bio-engineered - 7 layered - gain of function virus.
  • Any computer modeling is still not reality and subject to initial assumptions.
  • We still do not have an overall increased death rate - I do not see or know any sick people when I use my 5-senses.
  • G-G-G-G-G roll out cover-up?

Arie

Money follows opportunity. People loosing what is dearest to them creates opportunity--guaranteed. Do we expect that those that were 'visionary' enough to become billionaires will let this one pass? Now that the oil economy is slowly fading, the toxicity economy is just getting started.

Both dr. Cowan and dr. Kaufman have been reminding us of the validity of terrain theory versus germ theory. Here they join for a good review or the podcast: E1: Dr. Andrew “Andy” Kaufman — Conversations With Dr. Cowan & Friends — Overcast

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals