Covid-19: Control Of Disease Act 1984 United Kingdom

Drareg

How accurate is this?

I mean in the UK this is happening right now without the consent of people for a SARS virus, flu which we have no cure as it adapts each year, this legislation basically insures a market of billions of people when the "experts" see fit to call any outbreak a pandemic.

I understand most folks are not "peaty" and don’t get the medical establishments record of treating chronic disease is a failure and don’t even suspect why, what I can’t understand is they do not see the redundancy of repetitive flu vaccines each year ,the redundancy and failures of the "experts" models, the ongoing bank bailouts, the government take over of corporate groups via bailouts which is clearly not capitalism! Or is it the corporate groups taking over government by learning from the banks and socializing loses, which narrative will get pumped?

oh let’s not forget Captain Vaccine Bill Gates #friendswithchildsextraffickerjeffreyepstein.

IMO opinion to get around this psychopathy we should play their words games ,I don’t want to play any of their games but it’s looking like we have no choice at this point ,this is how they predominately think via words ,the word vaccine needs to be redefined to that which provides long term immunity of the virus , obviously pointing out the redundancy of the current immunity theory isn’t an option right now when we are in full on retard mode.

The problem with this is they may try skip around this new definition by using the genome as the defining feature each year , this type of pandemic vaccination only has to be rolled out very 20 years or so for an absolute fortune to be made when it mandatory for billions , it’s a new form of gold "fever".

Regina

I suppose we have to go full on "ghetto". When I was at College, bicycles were routinely stolen. If anyone tried to complain, that block would be saturated with that same color bike and similar looking person riding it.
So, if they say vitamin C is flagged, then every one (of us) must spend 24 hrs of saying nothing but vitamin C.
No matter what they say, saturate it.
Unrelenting. Jam everything.
So their google/facebook/apple collab to root out dissent is rendered meaningless.
If we do it unrelentingly with virtually every word they say, then they will back down without violence.

Every one just has to see that the elites have dementia.
No amount of children's blood transfused in them changes the fact that they are no longer relevant.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals