Covid-19 Causing Irreversible Lung Fibrosis

Kingpinguin

Coronavirus ‘like a combination of SARS and AIDS’

Autopsies of the people dead in wuhan shows ”irreversible” lung damage even if the patient recovers.

Pulmonary fibrosis is permanent scarring of the lung tissue that can leave the patient chronically out of breath. The paper described an autopsy conducted on an 85-year-old man. It said there was apparent damage to the patient’s lungs.

Collden

I would think "recovered" implies that the patient didn't die, or?

Pulmonary fibrosis incidence increases dramatically with age, how do they know what they saw in this 85-year old had anything to do with the virus?

rei

So does bacterial overgrowth in the large intestines, through serotonin overload. Also, pulmonary hypertension, hypoxia etc.

I see no evidence this is something specific to COVID, as this can also be the outcome of seasonal flu, probably through the same mechanism.

Better headline: "COVID seems to be capable of the same kind of lung damage as the seasonal flu"

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

I would think "recovered" implies that the patient didn't die, or?

Pulmonary fibrosis incidence increases dramatically with age, how do they know what they saw in this 85-year old had anything to do with the virus?

they did study both dead and survivers. Both had signs of lung fibrosis

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

So does bacterial overgrowth in the large intestines, through serotonin overload. Also, pulmonary hypertension, hypoxia etc.

I see no evidence this is something specific to COVID, as this can also be the outcome of seasonal flu, probably through the same mechanism.

Better headline: "COVID seems to be capable of the same kind of lung damage as the seasonal flu"

except that covid has been shown to go deeper in the lungs than regular flu. Thats why the mortalitiy is 3 times as high from covid than regular flu. So the fibrosis is likely deeper and stronger in covid people. But this only implies on people that actually catches the disease hard. With strong cough etc... i think they risk is overstated and it will likely only appear on 70+ age. My reason for posting this was so people can be cautious and also to spark interest in discussions on how to prevent/ reverse if you get a severe case of corvid

InChristAlone

except that covid has been shown to go deeper in the lungs than regular flu. Thats why the mortalitiy is 3 times as high from covid than regular flu. So the fibrosis is likely deeper and stronger in covid people. But this only implies on people that actually catches the disease hard. With strong cough etc... i think they risk is overstated and it will likely only appear on 70+ age. My reason for posting this was so people can be cautious and also to spark interest in discussions on how to prevent/ reverse if you get a severe case of corvid
Have you seen any of the other threads? This is being discussed ad nauseum. I don't see how a particle of genetic material is causing fibrosis.

Inaut

Wouldn’t breathing in extremely polluted air cause pulmonary fibrosis as well? Just curious how they can separate the effects of either or

LeeLemonoil

That‘s not correct. Covid-19 exprimes Proteases/enzymes that divulge the healthy lung tissue. That’s what causes the fibrosis. It does so heavier than other psthogens attacking the lung.
Camostate mesilate seems to inhibit these enzymes and is hoped to treat covid-19

s

haidut

Forum Supporter

Autopsies of the people dead in wuhan shows ”irreversible” lung damage even if the patient recovers.

Pulmonary fibrosis is permanent scarring of the lung tissue that can leave the patient chronically out of breath. The paper described an autopsy conducted on an 85-year-old man. It said there was apparent damage to the patient’s lungs.

There is no such thing as "irreversible" fibrosis, in the lungs or anywhere else. After decades of lying, Big Pharma is now quietly buying up 5-HT2B antagonists like terguride and using them to reverse heart, lung, and even liver fibrosis (cirrhosis).
Pfizer Enters Into Agreement With Ergonex Pharma To Acquire Investigational Treatment For Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension | Pfizer
"...Terguride is an oral, potent antagonist of 5-HT2B and 5-HT2A (serotonin) receptors. Serotonin stimulates the proliferation of pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells, and induces fibrosis in the wall of pulmonary arteries. Together, this causes vascular remodeling and narrowing of the pulmonary arteries. These changes result in increased vascular resistance and PAH. Due to the potential anti-proliferative and anti-fibrotic activity of terguride, this potential medicine could offer the hope of achieving reversal of pulmonary artery vascular remodeling and attenuation of disease progression."

Terguride is just a patentable version of lisuride. Its chemical name is dihydro-lisuride. As such, other chemicals from the same ergot group as well as other (structurally unrelated) 5-HT2B antagonists may also reverse fibrosis in pretty much any organ/tissue.
5-HT2B Receptor Antagonists Inhibit Fibrosis and Protect from RV Heart Failure

Btw, blocking serotonin may actually be protective against even catching the virus as discussed in other threads since most viruses seem to require activation of one or more of the 5-HT2 receptors in order to be able to hijack the cell.

Finally, lung fibrosis after a viral infection has been known for more than a century. The flu can also cause it (as can other respiratory viruses), so this property of Covid-19 is nothing special/unique.
Finding the smoking gun of lung fibrosis after influenza
https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1164/ajrccm-conference.2013.187.1_MeetingAbstracts.A4171
Flu and pulmonary fibrosis

InChristAlone

This forum really needs to delve into pleomorphism and the real cause of disease. Pasteur was wrong. Pathogens are not the cause of disease. They are only there to clean up unhealthy tissue.

Giraffe

My reason for posting this was so people can be cautious and also to spark interest in discussions on how to prevent/ reverse if you get a severe case of corvid
Emodin has prevented / attenuated pulmonary fibrosis in many studies. Cascara sagrada is your friend.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

This forum really needs to delve into pleomorphism and the real cause of disease. Pasteur was wrong. Pathogens are not the cause of disease. They are only there to clean up unhealthy tissue.

How would that paradigm apply to Coron if you please?
Do you think that the covid-19 Virus opportunisticaly settles pre-diseased lungs?

InChristAlone

How would that paradigm apply to Coron if you please?
Do you think that the covid-19 Virus opportunisticaly settles pre-diseased lungs?
Exactly. Bechamp said germs live in a diseased body.

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

Wouldn’t breathing in extremely polluted air cause pulmonary fibrosis as well? Just curious how they can separate the effects of either or

yepp probably humbug from the scientist. The people could be daily smokers aswell since its china I assume they smoke.

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

There is no such thing as "irreversible" fibrosis, in the lungs or anywhere else. After decades of lying, Big Pharma is now quietly buying up 5-HT2B antagonists like terguride and using them to reverse heart, lung, and even liver fibrosis (cirrhosis).
Pfizer Enters Into Agreement With Ergonex Pharma To Acquire Investigational Treatment For Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension | Pfizer
"...Terguride is an oral, potent antagonist of 5-HT2B and 5-HT2A (serotonin) receptors. Serotonin stimulates the proliferation of pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells, and induces fibrosis in the wall of pulmonary arteries. Together, this causes vascular remodeling and narrowing of the pulmonary arteries. These changes result in increased vascular resistance and PAH. Due to the potential anti-proliferative and anti-fibrotic activity of terguride, this potential medicine could offer the hope of achieving reversal of pulmonary artery vascular remodeling and attenuation of disease progression."

Terguride is just a patentable version of lisuride. Its chemical name is dihydro-lisuride. As such, other chemicals from the same ergot group as well as other (structurally unrelated) 5-HT2B antagonists may also reverse fibrosis in pretty much any organ/tissue.
5-HT2B Receptor Antagonists Inhibit Fibrosis and Protect from RV Heart Failure

Btw, blocking serotonin may actually be protective against even catching the virus as discussed in other threads since most viruses seem to require activation of one or more of the 5-HT2 receptors in order to be able to hijack the cell.

Finally, lung fibrosis after a viral infection has been known for more than a century. The flu can also cause it (as can other respiratory viruses), so this property of Covid-19 is nothing special/unique.
Finding the smoking gun of lung fibrosis after influenza
https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1164/ajrccm-conference.2013.187.1_MeetingAbstracts.A4171
Flu and pulmonary fibrosis

Great information as usually. I posted this to draw peoples attention and make them aware of the news in media. I was aware that serotonin and anti serotonin drugs are effective anti fibrosis compounds. And thats why I wanted to spark the discussion so more people can become aware of the negatives and benefits of being healthy.
I’m not afraid of corvid and don’t think people should be. Thats why we need to stop the scare mongering. This type of titel on a thread will draw more peoples attention.

vitamin D is also a strong antifibrotic agent and immune stimulating hormone. Just like peat recommended in a email against corvid. People with high vitamin D is probably well protected both from getting infected and from the damage it could cause.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Great information as usually. I posted this to draw peoples attention and make them aware of the news in media. I was aware that serotonin and anti serotonin drugs are effective anti fibrosis compounds. And thats why I wanted to spark the discussion so more people can become aware of the negatives and benefits of being healthy.

Yep, I appreciate you posting this. Was not trying to criticize it in any way.

rei

That‘s not correct. Covid-19 exprimes Proteases/enzymes that divulge the healthy lung tissue. That’s what causes the fibrosis. It does so heavier than other psthogens attacking the lung.
Camostate mesilate seems to inhibit these enzymes and is hoped to treat covid-19

s
s?

And I'm sure you have reliable research detailing this available since you speak with such confidence, so can you link it? Haidut already provided the evidence for my claim.

tankasnowgod

There is another theory as to what might be causing this lung damage- pollution. Jon Rappoport has been pointing at this as at least a factor in the so called "outbreak"

What are the Chinese hiding in Wuhan? « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Over the past years, there have been numerous articles in the MSM talking about pollution in China, with Wuhan often featured. For example-

Wuhan: Chinese city sees protests over air pollution concerns - CNN

China’s smog city: What Wuhan looks like with 20 times the U.S. dust limit

Direct quote- "What makes this smog dangerous isn’t that people will be transformed into giant, furious, off-color mutants, probably. The demonstrable danger is to lungs and bloodstreams."

How a ‘Toxic Cocktail’ Is Posing a Troubling Health Risk in China’s Cities

Not to say a virus couldn't aggravate already damaged lungs (as Haidut pointed out, this can happen with any flu virus), but industrial pollution should not be discounted, either.

LeeLemonoil

s?

And I'm sure you have reliable research detailing this available since you speak with such confidence, so can you link it? Haidut already provided the evidence for my claim.
The research on covid-19 is available, I'm not here to do your work. The cnfidence I draw from the acaemic and professional ressources I research. Haidut posted stuff stressing the serotonin-angle of the pathogenesis of lung fibrosis in general and we dont know how downstream that is. Sero is often very downstream.
What we discussed is if Covid-19 differs from other flus that damage the lung. And I provided you the info how it is in fact so - via Covids very aggressive proteases. That got nothing to od with possible endotoxin burden from superinfections of bacteria that might enuse after the virus took hold - and only then serotonin woud come to play to cuase fibrosis. But as proven covid-19 will scarr the lungs long before that