Covid-19 Causing Irreversible Lung Fibrosis

Amazoniac

Anytime you inject something into your body you are bypassing mucus layers in the mouth and nose and digestive tract and other defenses. So yes I will continue being careful with blood draws and especially surgeries. How many times do I have to say hygiene is still important. That doesn't mean being afraid of germs because they are literally on every single object and environment and by the trillions inside of us.

You don't crap where you eat. You don't vaccinate the fish in the dirty fish bowl, you clean his tank! This also applies to third world countries... you don't vaccinate them instead of provide them with clean water and food as *ahem* Gates is doing.

Many doctors believed the cause of disease is toxemia which is a poisoning. If someone is eating food that is regularly putrefying instead of digesting the accumulation of those waste products cause inflammation. Ray Peat's carrot salad is an example of speeding up elimination. When we introduce a new food to our microbiome it seems like it isn't capable of digesting or fermenting it, and then after a couple weeks the microbiome changes and it seems the food is able to be tolerated and doesn't speed up or halt the intestine as it once did. Carrots seem to be a bit more resistant to bacteria thus still speeding up elimination for a number of people. Whenever I get backed up I can tell my body becomes more inflamed. It's this innate connection to our body we must have if we want to be healthy.

For a septic patient I would give mega doses vitamin C, it flushes the waste from the intestine and thus the stagnation is cured and the patient can recover. This isn't even far fetched, they have tried this out for sepsis with huge success rates, you can google it, though they may not say it was the stagnation that was cured.
Promiscuous sex with hand sanitizer, maybe?

InChristAlone

Promiscuous sex with hand sanitizer, maybe?
Hand sanitizer is stupid. Wash your hands if they are poopy not rub alcohol all over them. Multiple sex partners does expose you to many many many different DNA strands, but no one has proved this is a bad thing. For me having promiscuous sex is more emotional than physical. The emotional reaction could set you up for a high viral load.

InChristAlone

This might be my new favorite Peat quote: "it's common knowledge that stress causes retrovirus material to explode into the blood stream"

schultz

This might be my new favorite Peat quote: "it's common knowledge that stress causes retrovirus material to explode into the blood stream"

Lol. Great for a couple reasons. 1st, he says it's common knowledge. Love that. 2nd, the visual of retroviruses 'exploding into the blood stream'.

Amazoniac

Hand sanitizer is stupid. Wash your hands if they are poopy not rub alcohol all over them. Multiple sex partners does expose you to many many many different DNA strands, but no one has proved this is a bad thing. For me having promiscuous sex is more emotional than physical. The emotional reaction could set you up for a high viral load.
Model, your dismissal goes to an extent of having you choose a vague term rather than what's already known. And (of course) always finding a way to suggest host's weakness. Little did you know that our example was Diokine, who is in perfect health and seeks a variety of partners simply because he can. Bugs were cockblockers on his cruzade to populate the world.

InChristAlone

Model, your dismissal goes to an extent of having you choose a vague term rather than what's already known. And (of course) always finding a way to suggest host's weakness. Little did you know that our example was Diokine, who is in perfect health and seeks a variety of partners simply because he can. Bugs were cockblockers on his cruzade to populate the world.
Cockblockers! :lol: Diokine must be quite the man.

And ya know did you listen to Peat talk the other day? I'm not the only one crazy enough to say it's the host's weakness, Peat believes poppers is what caused AIDS to explode into the bloodstream in the gay community. Streeeess

Giraffe

Hans Selye in "Stress in Health and Disease"
Hans Selye said:
Very few diseases are monocausal in the sense that their development is the inevitable consequence of one particular cause (as is, for example, a skin burn, paralysis after spinal cord transection or sterility following ovariectomy). Many maladies are predominantly pluricausal in that the "soil factor" (individual variations of disease proneness) plays an important role: influenza does not befall all persons exposed to an influenza virus, but only the susceptible ones. The typical pluricausal diseases are not caused by any particular pathogen but are the consequence of "pathogenic constellations." To this group belong peptic ulcers, accidental thymus involution, many forms of collagen disease, nephrosclerosis, thrombohemorrhagic lesions, atopic dermatitis, various neuroses and many other diseases. In fact, the possibility of a pluricausal pathogenesis must be considered in the case of all "idiopathic" maladies.

RealNeat

Anytime you inject something into your body you are bypassing mucus layers in the mouth and nose and digestive tract and other defenses. So yes I will continue being careful with blood draws and especially surgeries. How many times do I have to say hygiene is still important. That doesn't mean being afraid of germs because they are literally on every single object and environment and by the trillions inside of us.

You don't crap where you eat. You don't vaccinate the fish in the dirty fish bowl, you clean his tank! This also applies to third world countries... you don't vaccinate them instead of provide them with clean water and food as *ahem* Gates is doing.

Many doctors believed the cause of disease is toxemia which is a poisoning. If someone is eating food that is regularly putrefying instead of digesting the accumulation of those waste products cause inflammation. Ray Peat's carrot salad is an example of speeding up elimination. When we introduce a new food to our microbiome it seems like it isn't capable of digesting or fermenting it, and then after a couple weeks the microbiome changes and it seems the food is able to be tolerated and doesn't speed up or halt the intestine as it once did. Carrots seem to be a bit more resistant to bacteria thus still speeding up elimination for a number of people. Whenever I get backed up I can tell my body becomes more inflamed. It's this innate connection to our body we must have if we want to be healthy.

For a septic patient I would give mega doses vitamin C, it flushes the waste from the intestine and thus the stagnation is cured and the patient can recover. This isn't even far fetched, they have tried this out for sepsis with huge success rates, you can google it, though they may not say it was the stagnation that was cured.

im being serious here, why not, like Ray has mentioned before, just give them some flax oil like Gerson? Wouldnt that also work to get things moving? Possibly even quicker than C.

schultz

And ya know did you listen to Peat talk the other day? I'm not the only one crazy enough to say it's the host's weakness, Peat believes poppers is what caused AIDS to explode into the bloodstream in the gay community. Streeeess

Poppers and other drugs combined with a poor diet.

Tommy Morrison comes to mind. He did a lot of drugs I think, even in his teens, including methamphetamine. It turns out your immune system suffers when you go on meth binges.

Hans Selye in "Stress in Health and Disease"

Nice little quote. Where is it from?

im being serious here, why not, like Ray has mentioned before, just give them some flax oil like Gerson? Wouldnt that also work to get things moving? Possibly even quicker than C.

There are safer laxatives, especially if you need to take them daily.

InChristAlone

Yeah many things work as laxatives, I'd be too afraid my body would absorb some of the flax oil.

InChristAlone

Poppers and other drugs combined with a poor diet.

Tommy Morrison comes to mind. He did a lot of drugs I think, even in his teens, including methamphetamine. It turns out your immune system suffers when you go on meth binges.

There are safer laxatives, especially if you need to take them daily.
Yeah turns out doing drugs for years and years makes you die an early death! Who knew!

Amazoniac

The guy is a boss, and troubles in private parts don't change it.

There's craziness in saying it's all on the host. On Juan's paragraph, by using influenza DNA strand material as example, he's acknowledging it as one of the causes. The only thing to argue from there requires you to ignore that a spectrum exists, that there is such thing as impeccable competence. And if you believe that it's possible to become immune to threats, then why don't you endorse unprotected sex with the same conviction?

How irrational is it to presume that turning yourself into a walking vivarium burdens the organism before an overt syndrome develops and produce disease? Is it really that difficult to be reasonable about it? Acknowledging that germs do cause disease (in particular in an unwealthy body), that they can be acquired from the environment, and antibiotics are an useful tool that can be explored before it gets critical. Symptoms point to PAES: Post-Antibiotic Era Syndrome.

InChristAlone

The guy is a boss, and troubles in private parts don't change it.

There's craziness in saying it's all on the host. On Juan's paragraph, by using influenza DNA strand material as example, he's acknowledging it as one of the causes. The only thing to argue from there requires you to ignore that a spectrum exists, that there is such thing as impeccable competence. And if you believe that it's possible to become immune to threats, then why don't you endorse unprotected sex with the same conviction?

How irrational is it to presume that turning yourself into a walking vivarium burdens the organism before an overt syndrome develops and produce disease? Is it really that difficult to be reasonable about it? Acknowledging that germs do cause disease (in particular in an unwealthy body), that they can be acquired from the environment, and antibiotics are an useful tool that can be explored before it gets critical. Symptoms point to PAES: Post-Antibiotic Era Syndrome.
I didn't know I had to talk about not using condoms to make my point lol. I had promiscuous unprotected sex with many and I don't have a high viral load. Even when I was a poor malnourished college student the worst I got was a split in my tongue and bad fatigue. Tested twice for HIV, negative. Don't have herpes either. But sure be reasonable! Wear a condom. And wash your poopy hands.

Amazoniac

I didn't know I had to talk about not using condoms to make my point lol. I had promiscuous unprotected sex with many and I don't have a high viral load. Even when I was a poor malnourished college student the worst I got was a split in my tongue and bad fatigue. Tested twice for HIV, negative. Don't have herpes either. But sure be reasonable! Wear a condom. And wash your poopy hands.
You have to make up your mind, Diokine is reading, confused if he's safe and whether he should keep it on or not. Various packages already discarded and an unnecessary call to Spring Break Britney (both rested and sober, free).

They're being substituted for alternatives and still neglect the foundations:
- Potential Treatment Options in a Post-antibiotic Era

Last edited:

InChristAlone

You have to make up your mind, Diokine is reading, confused if he's safe and whether he should keep it on or not. Various packages already discarded and an unnecessary call to Spring Break Britney (both rested and sober, free).

They're being substituted for alternatives and still neglect the foundations:
- Potential Treatment Options in a Post-antibiotic Era
Spring Break Britney! Good one! Good for me I live in Spring Break YEAR round! Party at my house.

Hey good article!! Antibiotic resistance is a very very bad thing. Unnecessary use of them has caused that. Now we have superbugs! The age of Germ Theory will be over when people realize they can't take antibiotics for their raging infections anymore.

Giraffe

It's from Hans Selye's book "Stress in Health and Disease" (1976). This book is written in an unusual style: Most of the book are lists of published papers with the comments Selye has added, The narrative parts are quite short because he thought that it is tricky to write the narrative without oversimplifying or distorting things. He thought it is better to look up the abstracts.

schultz

It's from Hans Selye's book "Stress in Health and Disease" (1976). This book is written in an unusual style: Most of the book are lists of published papers with the comments Selye has added, The narrative parts are quite short because he thought that it is tricky to write the narrative without oversimplifying or distorting things. He thought it is better to look up the abstracts.

That sounds like a neat book!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals