Covid-19 Causing Irreversible Lung Fibrosis

schultz

Did you see Ray's paper I quoted? It's all about how mainstream science focuses on the wrong things. For sure if you walk in to any hospital in the US you will not be treated in regards to generative energy.

I will read it and report back! Not sure if I've read that one before. The title doesn't stand out.

Definitely mainstream medicine wouldn't focus on energy lol, they'd think you're a hippie or something. But when I read papers on PubMed they will talk about mitochondrial respiration and all that and seem to understand the importance of cellular energy, that's why I said mainstream science would agree.

blob69

And I expect for the most part are more likely to survive the month with those interventions than without. Even if there may be some relatively minor downsides to them.

I just wrote a long article about the therapies used for COVID-19 and researched each one of them in detail. In my opinion just one of them is enough to kill a weakened, elderly patient (probably already on multiple drugs for his preexisting chronic diseases), yet such patients routinely receive a combination of 5+ deadly treatments for the "deadly coronavirus".

I'm sorry but you don't know what you're talking about.

blob69

I don't believe we 'catch disease', I believe it is created in our body. It is not a sick person's fault, but they could learn how to create healthy conditions in their body. Germs do not cause disease, disease causes germs.

Béchamp said, “Disease is born of us and in us.”

You could think of it like this; Mosquitoes seek the stagnant water, but don’t cause the pool to become stagnant. Its the same way with germs.

“Germs seek their natural habitat – diseased tissue – rather than being the cause of diseased tissue.” -Antoine Béchamp
View attachment 16943

It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.
-Hippocrates

View attachment 16944

“If I could live my life over again, I’d devote it to proving that germs seek their natural habitat, diseased tissue, rather than being the cause of diseased tissue.” -Dr. Rudolph Virchow, renowned scientist, considered the ‘Father of Pathology’

“If the germ theory were founded on facts, there would be no living being to read what’s written.”
Dr. George White

“Bacteria and parasites cannot cause disease processes unless they find their own peculiar morbid soil in which to grow and multiply.” -Henry Lindlahr, MD

The description of the disease seems to change according to the drug that’s being marketed.
-Ray Peat, PhD

Wow, thanks for sharing such inspiring quotes! I for one appreciate your comments here a lot and wish the deadly course humanity is currently on changes soon. An important part of this course is the war mentality prevailing everywhere one turns - from war on germs, war on terrorists, war on cancer, war on pests, war on death... and finally, war on everyone thinking differently from yourself ;)

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Wow, thanks for sharing such inspiring quotes! I for one appreciate your comments here a lot and wish the deadly course humanity is currently on changes soon. An important part of this course is the war mentality prevailing everywhere one turns - from war on germs, war on terrorists, war on cancer, war on pests, war on death... and finally, war on everyone thinking differently from yourself ;)
Thanks! Yes that's a good way to put it, there is always a war on something.

blob69

OK, some questions for all the germ theorists...

Even before I seriously looked into it I was wondering about one simple question - why don't doctors continuously get sick if they are exposed to all those supposedly deadly new mutated germs of all kinds all the time? Their offices should be deadly pits, however, my family doctor NEVER seemed to get sick at all.

Another simple thought exercise - why don't cats and dogs get sick all the time given that they constantly run and roll around in dirt and then lick the dirt off of them and swallow it? They often even lick or eat ***t or drink muddy waters. Despite all this, they usually seem much healthier than us humans.

InChristAlone

Even before I seriously looked into it I was always wondering one simple question - why don't doctors continuously get sick if they are exposed to all those supposedly deadly new mutated germs of all kinds all the time? Their offices should be deadly pits, however, my family doctor NEVER seemed to get sick at all.

Another simple thought exercise - why don't cats and dogs get sick all the time given that they constantly run and roll around in dirt and then lick the dirt off of them and swallow it? They often even lick or eat ***t or drink muddy waters. Despite all this, they usually seem much healthier than us humans.
These are very good questions. I know nurses who said they never got the flu despite working in a place swarming with the flu. I mean it's not even n=1 either because if health care workers caught every virus that came in we'd be in deep trouble!

I’m a pharmacist and I’ve been sick at times. Rarely tho.

I know a nurse with eczema

Those N=anecdote never ever make any sort of sense

interesting quotes though

tankasnowgod

Even before I seriously looked into it I was wondering about one simple question - why don't doctors continuously get sick if they are exposed to all those supposedly deadly new mutated germs of all kinds all the time? Their offices should be deadly pits, however, my family doctor NEVER seemed to get sick at all.

I thought you two might enjoy this article by Jon Rappoport on this very topic. Welcome to the Medical Matrix: the Flu isn’t the Flu « Jon Rappoport's Blog

These are very good questions. I know nurses who said they never got the flu despite working in a place swarming with the flu. I mean it's not even n=1 either because if health care workers caught every virus that came in we'd be in deep trouble!

CLASH worked as a nurse for few years, and mentioned this very thing.

I thought you two might enjoy this article by Jon Rappoport on this very topic. Welcome to the Medical Matrix: the Flu isn’t the Flu « Jon Rappoport's Blog

if indeed the (seasonal) flu isn’t the flu, then it makes this corona virus that much more preoccupying.

I’ll readily agree with one of the comments at the bottom of that article though

In Chinese medicine infectious disease does NOT exist , correct , practises for thousands of years . There are only 3 things that make people sick . 1 extreme chemical toxicity 2 extreme malnutrition and finally 3 extreme STRESS

now Chinese medicine is, obviously, not my speciality but I can appreciate the approach to disease. After a decade of dealing with chronically ill people, this becomes extremely obvious.

tankasnowgod

if indeed the (seasonal) flu isn’t the flu, then it makes this corona virus that much more preoccupying.

I’ll readily agree with one of the comments at the bottom of that article though

I don't exactly know what you mean here. The point is that most of the numbers in the commonly pointed out CDC Statistic are actually pneumonia, not the flu, and that, back in 2001, only 18 death cases of that 62,000+ number actually found the influenza virus. There can be many causes of pneumonia, many of them non viral and non contagious.

This same factor is inflating the "official" Corona Virus cases and fatalities. Many of the cases in China were diagnosed with a CT scan only. Meaning that a lot of those numbers from China might never have tested positive for any virus, including COVID 19.

Lollipop2

My client told me as an emergency room nurse, they all gargle with peroxide which kills any virus before it blooms.

I don't exactly know what you mean here. The point is that most of the numbers in the commonly pointed out CDC Statistic are actually pneumonia, not the flu, and that, back in 2001, only 18 death cases of that 62,000+ number actually found the influenza virus. There can be many causes of pneumonia, many of them non viral and non contagious.

This same factor is inflating the "official" Corona Virus cases and fatalities. Many of the cases in China were diagnosed with a CT scan only. Meaning that a lot of those numbers from China might never have tested positive for any virus, including COVID 19.

yeah I kept reading his blog and finally found the article where he discusses that. Convincing.

Exit From The Matrix: Free Individual vs. Deep State « Jon Rappoport's Blog

great read here. Story of my life, wondering how our pharma matrix could have become so inefficient and woefully misguided. But we must hand pills out, that’s what people want. I for one loathe my job anyway, so I don’t mind getting time off. Money on the side, thinking about acquiring freedom.

Amazoniac

How do you know there was no permanent harm? Exactly - you don't.
The only way to frame them as devitalizing is if you consider that they're meant to kill living things, and since we has commonalities, it's possible that with the treatment you're hit as well. But you must know at least someone who was rescued by them, not just relieved and without apparent sequels. Even when there are side effects, it shouldn't be discarded as an option because it might be advantageous depending on the case if it solves the trouble and there's no time to experiment, later on you can clean up the mess without having to deal with the infection anymore, the threat is over and you have the chance to repair.

Various of these substances are found in nature and are already part of your diet, it can be an isolation to be able to get an effective amount without requiring to process the undesired stuff that's present along. Everything that you do you're weighing the pros and cons, why would antibiotics be exempt of this judgement? If you use herbs and spices for therapeutic purposes, you also have risks, such as burdening your liver, breeding resistance, and so on. How do you know that there was no permanent harm?

How to go about it when the metabolism isn't responding to nutrition? Crossing fingers?
Thanks! Yes that's a good way to put it, there is always a war on something.
As someone that lives in a country with high rate of violent crimes, every now and then we find someone suggesting that criminals are not to blame, that they're a product of the environment, which in turn is the one that has to be fixed and everything else will fall into place. There's truth to it (not all), however, what to do in the meantime when things are out of control and the scenario is far from idealized (as when the metabolism is deranged and infections are taking over)? You can't tell the awry pieces to stop misbehaving for disturbing the order and avoid conflict: they will destroy everything if allowed to keep going.

Let's say that the person had absorptive sites of the gut infected and became malnourished, how to kickstart recuperation? Fasting and stimulation are out of question.
What do you got instead for those that have exhausted the alternatives or are too weak to experiment?

Read the previous post because you haven't. No germ theorists, only denialists that are ditching common sense.

How would you feel about having unprotected sex with multiple partners if pregnancy wasn't a concern?
- Safe Supplements with Ray Peat [Generative Energy #31]
Next time you get your blood drawn, you can refuse the disposable material, the employees will be shocked, but tell them to relax because you got this, it's all about The Flow, which is something that the blood is good at. It's also great for the environment to reuse them before being discarded as biohazard, or voodooed if you will.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

I’ve today volunteered at the local authority to be recruited for any emergency measures to be set in place. I’m a veterinary but medical training of any kind is in short supply. I’ve been to a bigger regional hospital yesterday for an important reason and the situation in German hospitals is approaching critical. Let’s see if I ever get recruited for anything, maybe surveillance

schultz

My dog got lungworm from drinking puddle water.

tara

Did you see Ray's paper I quoted? It's all about how mainstream science focuses on the wrong things.
Peat's mention of sewage in that article seems analogous to things like washing hands, social distance, selective quarantines, and temporary border restrictions in the current context. He also said that COVID-19 should be contained.

The only way to frame them as devitalizing is if you consider that they're meant to kill living things, and since we has commonalities, it's possible that with the treatment you're hit as well. But you must know at least someone who was rescued by them, not just relieved and without apparent sequels. Even when there are side effects, it shouldn't be discarded as an option because it might be advantageous depending on the case if it solves the trouble and there's no time to experiment, later on you can clean up the mess without having to deal with the infection anymore, the threat is over and you have the chance to repair.
+1
I'm sure I'd have lost family members without timely antibiotics. It's possible I wouldn't be around myself.

I’ve today volunteered at the local authority to be recruited for any emergency measures to be set in place. I’m a veterinary but medical training of any kind is in short supply. I’ve been to a bigger regional hospital yesterday for an important reason and the situation in German hospitals is approaching critical. Let’s see if I ever get recruited for anything, maybe surveillance
Take care.

InChristAlone

Various of these substances are found in nature and are already part of your diet, it can be an isolation to be able to get an effective amount without requiring to process the undesired stuff that's present along. Everything that you do you're weighing the pros and cons, why would antibiotics be exempt of this judgement? If you use herbs and spices for therapeutic purposes, you also have risks, such as burdening your liver, breeding resistance, and so on. How do you know that there was no permanent harm?

How to go about it when the metabolism isn't responding to nutrition? Crossing fingers?

As someone that lives in a country with high rate of violent crimes, every now and then we find someone suggesting that criminals are not to blame, that they're a product of the environment, which in turn is the one that has to be fixed and everything else will fall into place. There's truth to it (not all), however, what to do in the meantime when things are out of control and the scenario is far from idealized (as when the metabolism is deranged and infections are taking over)? You can't tell the awry pieces to stop misbehaving for disturbing the order and avoid conflict: they will destroy everything if allowed to keep going.

Let's say that the person had absorptive sites of the gut infected and became malnourished, how to kickstart recuperation? Fasting and stimulation are out of question.
What do you got instead for those that have exhausted the alternatives or are too weak to experiment?

Read the previous post because you haven't. No germ theorists, only denialists that are ditching common sense.

How would you feel about having unprotected sex with multiple partners if pregnancy wasn't a concern?
- Safe Supplements with Ray Peat [Generative Energy #31]

Next time you get your blood drawn, you can refuse the disposable material, the employees will be shocked, but tell them to relax because you got this, it's all about The Flow, which is something that the blood is good at. It's also great for the environment to reuse them before being discarded as biohazard, or voodooed if you will.
Anytime you inject something into your body you are bypassing mucus layers in the mouth and nose and digestive tract and other defenses. So yes I will continue being careful with blood draws and especially surgeries. How many times do I have to say hygiene is still important. That doesn't mean being afraid of germs because they are literally on every single object and environment and by the trillions inside of us.

You don't crap where you eat. You don't vaccinate the fish in the dirty fish bowl, you clean his tank! This also applies to third world countries... you don't vaccinate them instead of provide them with clean water and food as *ahem* Gates is doing.

Many doctors believed the cause of disease is toxemia which is a poisoning. If someone is eating food that is regularly putrefying instead of digesting the accumulation of those waste products cause inflammation. Ray Peat's carrot salad is an example of speeding up elimination. When we introduce a new food to our microbiome it seems like it isn't capable of digesting or fermenting it, and then after a couple weeks the microbiome changes and it seems the food is able to be tolerated and doesn't speed up or halt the intestine as it once did. Carrots seem to be a bit more resistant to bacteria thus still speeding up elimination for a number of people. Whenever I get backed up I can tell my body becomes more inflamed. It's this innate connection to our body we must have if we want to be healthy.

For a septic patient I would give mega doses vitamin C, it flushes the waste from the intestine and thus the stagnation is cured and the patient can recover. This isn't even far fetched, they have tried this out for sepsis with huge success rates, you can google it, though they may not say it was the stagnation that was cured.

InChristAlone

CLASH worked as a nurse for few years, and mentioned this very thing.
Yes that is a good article, people don't die of a virus they die from not being able to breathe. I don't get why they are not focusing on what makes lungs healthy. It's always about the virus how to kill the virus how to stop the virus instead of what promotes a healthy body.

InChristAlone

My dog got lungworm from drinking puddle water.
We have kinda avoided the parasites as they do rely on a host. But again that's where stagnation really comes in! The stagnant pond attracts all kinds of parasites. Fresh water is more safe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals