Cousins Has Cancer But The Familly Needs Convincing On Diet Changes. PLEASE HELP!

My cousin has some sort of bone related cancer. I don't know a lot of details but the father of the family is a doctor and needs convincing on diet protocol. Everyone is freaking out because he is only 17 and not a lot of logical thinking is going on.

Can some of you send me some of the most convincing studies related to diet and supplementation and all that cancer related stuff so that we can convince the family what to do.

I don't want them to go the traditional low salt diet, high pufa, chemo, high stress route. Only the most convincing studies please.

Thanks Guys!

Xisca

Unfortunately you will find every thing and its reverse.... and all convincing. I think it is different according to the cancer type.

I would take the rest of the health into account and for sure would get him have a hair test by either TEI or ARL lab. With a peactitionner to interprete it. This will give the metabolism. PossiblY about bones it will detect some lead overload?

raypeatclips

Unless you have some sort of PhD I am not sure you will be believed, but of course try. In my experience, everyone involved will be researching ways to fix the issue and present them to the cancer patient, and the studies we look at probably seem more ridiculous to most people, compared to someone suggesting a vegan diet for example, with no data to back it up.

If their dad is a doctor, they would be going the mainstream medical route, I would imagine? And if you have no formal qualifications, even though your arguments make sense and are sound, and could be correct, people will trust the father doctor over you when it comes to medical/health decisions, regardless of how wild his decisions are.

Peats articles on his website are probably the best sources of information on the things he talks about, and should be read by everyone interested in this area of health. They can be quite confusing though, and need several reads through to understand them if people are new to the things he talks about. There are lots of good studies referenced at the bottom of them.

Last edited: