Could You Accidentally Change Your Gender ?

johnwester130

It's been written that frogs exposed to sewage waste can develop female/male sexual organs because of the estrogen in the water.

Will this happen to people in the future as the environment becomes more toxic ?

Tabrid

Change your gender? No. Become androgynous? Yes, it is happening right now because of enviromental toxins and social movements.

Nebula

Severe chronic stress often atrophies organs including the brain and gonads. It makes me wonder if the high rate of career athletes and military who identify as transsexual later in life are experiencing some kind of atrophy of regions of the brain that maintain sexual characteristics.

AntiPUFA

Long term progesterone made me feminine i think. Bright skin, soft face, slow beard growth..

T

TheBeard

Yes, nowaday's adult boys could turn into men thanks to testosterone.
A sex change that is much needed.

meatbag

Yes, nowaday's adult boys could turn into men thanks to testosterone.
A sex change that is much needed.
Before puberty, when the metabolic rate and thyroid function are much better, male and female humans have a pretty identical endocrine profile.

ursidae

yes and you don't even have to eat garbage and drink bottled water to get to that point

meatbag

1614549238588.png

Fig. 2. A schematic diagram of sexual differentiation of external...

Tabrid

explain the difference
You can't change your biological gender, no matter which hormone (whether intentional or unintional) you take but you can easily get in the gray zone between man and woman called androgyny by hormones, style, behavior, grooming, surgery etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals