Could it be it K2 or Aspirin that cause my ear pain?

Nutritionveda

Could my ear pain and infection be due to Taking k2 or aspirin? I have been taking aspirin two times a week of two tabs of 325mg aspirin with Thorne k2 drops about 15. And the I now have this ear pain.

Could my ear pain and infection be due to Taking k2 or aspirin? I have been taking aspirin two times a week of two tabs of 325mg aspirin with Thorne k2 drops about 15. And the I now have this ear pain.
It can be either. Is it a new brand of vitamin K you are taking or have you not suppliments K before?

-Luke-

I experienced the same thing with aspirin a couple of years ago. But with a higher dose (I took 500mg or 1g every day for two or three weeks).

It’s the Thorne K2. First time taking it. I applied it topically.
I think if you applied it topically I would be leaning more towards it being the aspirin. With that being said, out of the blue I developed horrible earaches from fresh organic grapes. I totally lost my hearing every time and the outside of my ear was hot and it hurt to the touch. I didn't put two and two together until I had two earaches at the same time and traced it to grapes. Cherries give me sinus trouble too. So I wouldn't discount that your ear trouble is from something else.

OP
N

Nutritionveda

I think if you applied it topically I would be leaning more towards it being the aspirin. With that being said, out of the blue I developed horrible earaches from fresh organic grapes. I totally lost my hearing every time and the outside of my ear was hot and it hurt to the touch. I didn't put two and two together until I had two earaches at the same time and traced it to grapes. Cherries give me sinus trouble too. So I wouldn't discount that your ear trouble is from something else.
Grapes causing ear pain I wonder what the mechanism could be. Will look into it for sure. Thanks so much!

aliml

In traditional Chinese medicine, the ears are connected to the kidneys, so any ear problem is a signal from your body that the kidneys needs extra support.

Renally excreted drugs, including Aspirin, can affect kidney function, but Glycine can reduce its side effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals