Cough Remedies

Jsaute21

I have had a painless mucousy cough the past few weeks with no symptoms but I think it’s related to either Cynomel/cynoplus or tobacco as they are the only supplements I regularly take. Any idea on the cause for this? Otherwise my health feels pretty damn good.

tara

Jsaute21

If you are smoking this, than the irritation to the airways could be expected to stimulate mucous production?
Absolutely, however I never smoke. I chew organic nicotine pouches without harmful fillers. Not a great habit and could possibly be the contributor but not as harmful on the airways I imagine.

Wagner83

I have had a painless mucousy cough the past few weeks with no symptoms but I think it’s related to either Cynomel/cynoplus or tobacco as they are the only supplements I regularly take. Any idea on the cause for this? Otherwise my health feels pretty damn good.
For the record, someone told me diamant is an immunosuppressant. I personnally had a lot of issues with post nasal drip and mucous and they have improved a lot, I'm not entirely sure why. I avoid wheat and most cow dairy, milk for sure. Perhaps small amounts of bamboom shoots would help, it can also be the pollution in your city, this was an awful trigger for me at times.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom