Cortisol and histamine

reality

Never heard of that. Do you have experienced with it ?

If you’re having histamine issues you are very likely under methylated. TMG (trimethylglycine) will help with methylation

It’s been a game changing supplement for me.

redsun

The same thing seen in many fitness drinks as Betaine Anydrous?
How that different from Betaine HCL?

Betaine anhydrous is just betaine and betaine hcl has HCL attached to the betaine. Betaine anhydrous should be used if you are going to use it.

OP
M

Motif

So if betaine hcl does not help there’s still a chance that this other one would?

Another question : could high adrenaline be causing this also ?

redsun

So if betaine hcl does not help there’s still a chance that this other one would?

Another question : could high adrenaline be causing this also ?
Try betaine anhydrous. 1g is a good starting dose.

OP
M

Motif

Thanks!

Do you think that copper and zinc just help me in high doses , cause it somehow works antihistamine as long as I’m taking it? Cause when I stop it my symptoms just come back the next days.

I will do another blood test soon to see where copper is now, but when the levels are still low maybe I should not focus too much on the copper / zinc topic and rather look into anti histamine , maybe lowering adrenaline and cortisol?

OP
M

Motif

Right now I’m having a histamine flare up again. I ate mozzarella with Balsamico.

My breathing get a bit more hectic when this happens I just realized. Maybe it’s not cortisol or adrenaline that’s causing histamine issues , but just the other way around ??‍♂️

redsun

Right now I’m having a histamine flare up again. I ate mozzarella with Balsamico.

My breathing get a bit more hectic when this happens I just realized. Maybe it’s not cortisol or adrenaline that’s causing histamine issues , but just the other way around ??‍♂️

Vinegar is really bad for those with high histamine. Cheese in general is triggering but usually mozzarella itself doesnt trigger reaction. Cheeses that are aged more do though.

OP
M

Motif

Vinegar is really bad for those with high histamine. Cheese in general is triggering but usually mozzarella itself doesnt trigger reaction. Cheeses that are aged more do though.
Yeah, I bet the Balsamico.

I really need to get rid of the histamine intolerance.

I’ll try the tmg, also will give Pregnenolone a shot, and I will try ketotifen.

Copper and zinc do help, but somehow I think they act like a anti histamine for me. Blood levels don’t change and when i stop them- my symptoms get worse quick again.

Any more advices and I would be really thankful.

redsun

Yeah, I bet the Balsamico.

I really need to get rid of the histamine intolerance.

I’ll try the tmg, also will give Pregnenolone a shot, and I will try ketotifen.

Copper and zinc do help, but somehow I think they act like a anti histamine for me. Blood levels don’t change and when i stop them- my symptoms get worse quick again.

Any more advices and I would be really thankful.

If you remember a little while ago I said this exact thing to you about copper and zinc. They have anti-histamine effects but it doesnt last as soon as you stop.

OP
M

Motif

If you remember a little while ago I said this exact thing to you about copper and zinc. They have anti-histamine effects but it doesnt last as soon as you stop.
Oh ok, I can’t remember.

I was sure that bringing my zinc and copper levels up would cure me. God I was wrong.

Maybe I should just take antihistamines like crazy and hope it works. If not I’m ****88.

redsun

Oh ok, I can’t remember.

I was sure that bringing my zinc and copper levels up would cure me. God I was wrong.

Maybe I should just take antihistamines like crazy and hope it works. If not I’m ****88.
Or just need to promote more methylation and that may help a lot.

OP
M

Motif

Or just need to promote more methylation and that may help a lot.

Yeah I’ll order the tmg. Let’s see.

How long would it take to see if I’m having benefits of it? ASAP?

OP
M

Motif

Shouldnt take that long but it depends on how bad you have it.

If the tmg does not work - high zinc and copper foods, high doses Ascorbic acid (?), antihistamine like ketotifen.

Does this sound like a good plan to you ?