Cortinon+ with Pansterone

Chophouse360

Hello,

does it make sense to take Cortinon+ and Pansterone? I would also be taking Androsterone along with tyromix and Kuinone as well.

Or should I just take Cortinon+ by itself as well as tyromix and kuinone?

johnwester130

well.....not really.

idealabs are also quite poor value for money, look at the prices of pregnenlone/dhea/progesterone powder and make up your own mind

I think idealabs could have problems with their business and keeping up with the competition in the future.

retroactive

Just so you know purebulk has dhea powder for VERY cheap. Pregnenolone and progesterone and available from places in powders like healthnatura for a better value. THese are good if you are comfortable mixing your own topical or just taking powders orally. The idealabs products are good quality and low excipient but pricey.

OP
C

Chophouse360

Just so you know purebulk has dhea powder for VERY cheap. Pregnenolone and progesterone and available from places in powders like healthnatura for a better value. THese are good if you are comfortable mixing your own topical or just taking powders orally. The idealabs products are good quality and low excipient but pricey.
So I could easily dissolve these in dmso and make the even more potent like they used to be before haidut quit using dmso?

johnwester130

So I could easily dissolve these in dmso and make the even more potent like they used to be before haidut quit using dmso?

DMSO carries with it many problems and can affect the product. far safer is alcohol and oil

15ml ethyl alcohol
15ml MCT oil/vitamin E

pregnenlone may need more alcohol. for example, 22ml ethyl alcohol, 8ml MCT oil

retroactive

Sure. I typically just take them orally. But DHEA I've dissolved in MCT oil and occasionally I've dissolved in high proof (ethyl) alcohol like niacinamide.

jnklheimer

well.....not really.

idealabs are also quite poor value for money, look at the prices of pregnenlone/dhea/progesterone powder and make up your own mind

I think idealabs could have problems with their business and keeping up with the competition in the future.
They are professionally formulated and the dose combinations are backed by research. The price on their cortinon product is pretty good.