Lollipop2

See the linked post above -- if you stay under 5-15mg DHEA/day depending on your age, you won't get any noteworthy G6PDH inhibition. Eat lots of natural sugars, close to 0 polyunsaturated fats, and get no shortage of any vitamins and minerals. If you're still afraid of using DHEA, test your levels or stick with pregnenolone. This place has changed.
Ray only suggests 5 mg a day. Never above that. @Jon444

Texon

I have and its absolutely wonderful. 2-3 drops a day is very noticeably anti-catabolic and pairs particularly great with 1mg of androsterone. Adding in topical Progestene is great as well. I did this when I got COVID last month and it helped immensely. I felt even better after beating covid (and cycling off) than I did before getting it.
If I may ask, what were you cycling off of?

chompie

What are the thoughts on needing to cycle progesterone and/or dhea for males? Can it be used continuously or should it be used for something like only 3 weeks of each month?

johnwester130

I am experimenting with 100% dhea in vitamin E

I feel better than a mix of prog/dhea, maybe I just don't react to progesterone well

rr1

I am experimenting with 100% dhea in vitamin E

I feel better than a mix of prog/dhea, maybe I just don't react to progesterone well
me too. I would love for a DHEA only product from idealabs. I know of a few others who would like this too

FitnessMike

Hi guys, would 4 divided drops daily have any potential consequences with long-term supplementation? it does help with stress response big time, can sleep for longer in between awakenings, blood sugar seems to be more stable even with strong coffees, really hope it will boost my own thyroid production.

FitnessMike

does anyone get insomnia from it?

BrianF

In an entirely theoretical scenario, lets say a chap weighing about 90kg / 200 pounds had received some bad news and was informed his situation was hopeless and was looking combat the stress of such news and DRASTICALLY lower cortisol with Cortinon+, would anyone hazard a guess at a dosage?

chompie

Has anyone actually pulled cortisol labs before and after with this product? Either 4-point saliva, 24hr urine, or serum?

Advocate2021

Wanted to share this for menstruating ovulating women when using DHEA. When i was using cortinon while ovulating, it incited estrogen surge symptoms- nipples became swollen and itchy and breasts swelled and became sore. I wrote to Georgi about it and he said not to take it the week of ovulation. I may get blood levels taken first before resuming. I have always had high levels but since im older now thought would be good. But since i am still ovulating and menstruating, despite my age, i may not need it yet. its very individual.

A-Tim

Hi guys, would 4 divided drops daily have any potential consequences with long-term supplementation? it does help with stress response big time, can sleep for longer in between awakenings, blood sugar seems to be more stable even with strong coffees, really hope it will boost my own thyroid production.
How has your experience with CortiNon been since you posted? Were you using 3:1 or 8:1, and have you stuck with the dosing 4 drops across the day?

I've stumbled across some of your other posts, and I experience some similar symptoms that you've had. So very interested on your results.

metamorph

Personally, I find Pansterone to be much more androgenic and muscle enhancing, while CortiNon to be mostly anti-catabolic and some mental benefits as well. CortiNon shrinks my belly pretty quickly when I am stressed while Pansterone makes me look buff.
What do you think about alternating Pansterone & Cortinon? For instance 1 day Cortinon the next Pansterone and repeat?

LadyRae

How has your experience with CortiNon been since you posted? Were you using 3:1 or 8:1, and have you stuck with the dosing 4 drops across the day?

I've stumbled across some of your other posts, and I experience some similar symptoms that you've had. So very interested on your results.
@FitnessMike when you have a moment and it's convenient, I would be interested in an update as well.... Thanks!

I'm considering using this topically on my face

chompie

In an entirely theoretical scenario, lets say a chap weighing about 90kg / 200 pounds had received some bad news and was informed his situation was hopeless and was looking combat the stress of such news and DRASTICALLY lower cortisol with Cortinon+, would anyone hazard a guess at a dosage?
I really don't think it works like that. I've done labs multiple times at heroic doses and its had zero effect on serum, urine, and salivary cortisol.