Dr. B

has anyone with autoimmune type issues, thyroid issues, hair loss etc tried this product orally? I have heard mixed things about progesterone, some claim it can convert to aldosterone possibly?
what kind of dosing regimen would be useful, I think Ray used dhea in doses of a few milligrams daily, while progesterone couldve been much higher?
what about combining this with lisuride?

BrianF

Recently bought two bottles at request of two family members and they're asking dosing advice.

Drops per container: about 360
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Progesterone (USP): 3mg

DHEA (USP): 1mg

What would be an adequate dose for a 69 year old (post menopausal) woman, weighing 45KG and looking to maintain or even improve generally good health with a regular daily maintenance dose?

Also for a 42 year old (pre-menopausal) woman, weighing 54KG, looking to lower cortisol and also oestrogen as well?

Any ideas?

Dr. B

Recently bought two bottles at request of two family members and they're asking dosing advice.

Drops per container: about 360
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Progesterone (USP): 3mg

DHEA (USP): 1mg

What would be an adequate dose for a 69 year old (post menopausal) woman, weighing 45KG and looking to maintain or even improve generally good health with a regular daily maintenance dose?

Also for a 42 year old (pre-menopausal) woman, weighing 54KG, looking to lower cortisol and also oestrogen as well?

Any ideas?
you could try 3 drops a day, separated throughout the day

johnwester130

has anyone with autoimmune type issues, thyroid issues, hair loss etc tried this product orally? I have heard mixed things about progesterone, some claim it can convert to aldosterone possibly?
what kind of dosing regimen would be useful, I think Ray used dhea in doses of a few milligrams daily, while progesterone couldve been much higher?
what about combining this with lisuride?

Honestly have you ever considered dermarolling?

The best hting is a derminator, the pens and hand rollers are not efficient

Just look on google images for dermaroll hair results.

Dr. B

no mate, but, i had perfect, luscious hair, perfect hairline, until supplementing with iodine, and then trying pregnenolone. so cant the hair return back to normal on its own?

golder

Out of curiosity what do you use topically before/after the derminator?

conrad0602

you can get the benefits of alcohol absorption and Vitamin E by using this formula

22ml Vitamin E
8ml food grade alcohol
1 gram progesterone powder
1 gram DHEA powder

Change the ratios to suit your personal needs, but it feels like an alcohol, not a sticky oil despite it being mostly vitamin E
Thanks for sharing this info on creating topical. Much appreciated ?

Yody

I've spent 10 minutes now holding this bottle for a second squeeze. Microwaving for 10secs only reset my efforts to obtain a simple drop. Surely something can be done. Cortinon+ is incredible, but I'm afraid 10+ minutes day for two drops may render any benefits net neutral..

Ell

it might not be well-known, but dhea inhibits glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, which supplies reductants in the form of NADPH to many systems including other enzymes !! I would be tread lightly......

Dr. B

it might not be well-known, but dhea inhibits glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, which supplies reductants in the form of NADPH to many systems including other enzymes !! I would be tread lightly......
interesting mate, is that enzyme related to vitamin b6?
do you think b vitamins are safe/beneficial to use?
whats your current supplement/diet program?

Dr. B

I've spent 10 minutes now holding this bottle for a second squeeze. Microwaving for 10secs only reset my efforts to obtain a simple drop. Surely something can be done. Cortinon+ is incredible, but I'm afraid 10+ minutes day for two drops may render any benefits net neutral..
i wouldnt microwave, its in plastic, and who knows what that does to the hormones and vitamin E.

Yody

i wouldnt microwave, its in plastic, and who knows what that does to the hormones and vitamin E.
I considered this which I why I didn't go over 10 seconds. Haidut suggested this method on a previous page of this thread. I tried using both a toothpick and a syringe to unclog the hole, but to no avail.

Yody

Lower doses which lead to increased DHT should be safe.

Ell

Lower doses which lead to increased DHT should be safe.

Yeah... "should" be safe. :) If I ever wanted to make more DHT in my awesome body, I'd use a hydroxylation catalyst ! I'd use the same one that turns estriol into estradiol and on to estratriol, it is the same catalyst that activates el enzymo which turns T into DHT. Adding more dhea for the purpose of increasing dht is unattractive to me, because of its impact on overall equilbria. Sometimes I think supplements are permitted, b/c most ppl don't know how to use them properly and can do more harm than good. LOL, maybe that's why they're not banned. Its similar to how HGH has been promoted as a "youth hormone"- eek !! i wouldn't touch it with a 50-ft. pole ! IIRC, dhea also increases glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, which pumps reductants into mitochondria for energy production, so, it is not so easy sometimes as just popping some dhea and expecting one thing to happen, b/c there are other things it impacts !! We can also find other concentration dependent effects but my point is to be cautious is all.

Dr. B

Yeah... "should" be safe. :) If I ever wanted to make more DHT in my awesome body, I'd use a hydroxylation catalyst ! I'd use the same one that turns estriol into estradiol and on to estratriol, it is the same catalyst that activates el enzymo which turns T into DHT. Adding more dhea for the purpose of increasing dht is unattractive to me, because of its impact on overall equilbria. Sometimes I think supplements are permitted, b/c most ppl don't know how to use them properly and can do more harm than good. LOL, maybe that's why they're not banned. Its similar to how HGH has been promoted as a "youth hormone"- eek !! i wouldn't touch it with a 50-ft. pole ! IIRC, dhea also increases glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, which pumps reductants into mitochondria for energy production, so, it is not so easy sometimes as just popping some dhea and expecting one thing to happen, b/c there are other things it impacts !! We can also find other concentration dependent effects but my point is to be cautious is all.
hey mate can you post your supplement stack and diet im interested to hear

Jonnie

Well this is kind of unnerving. I'm just about to start my Cortiban and Thyroid log.

Any tips on how to mitigate those potential negative effects of the DHEA you mention?

Yody

Well this is kind of unnerving. I'm just about to start my Cortiban and Thyroid log.

Any tips on how to mitigate those potential negative effects of the DHEA you mention?
See the linked post above -- if you stay under 5-15mg DHEA/day depending on your age, you won't get any noteworthy G6PDH inhibition. Eat lots of natural sugars, close to 0 polyunsaturated fats, and get no shortage of any vitamins and minerals. If you're still afraid of using DHEA, test your levels or stick with pregnenolone. This place has changed.

Jonnie

See the linked post above -- if you stay under 5-15mg DHEA/day depending on your age, you won't get any noteworthy G6PDH inhibition. Eat lots of natural sugars, close to 0 polyunsaturated fats, and get no shortage of any vitamins and minerals. If you're still afraid of using DHEA, test your levels or stick with pregnenolone. This place has changed.
Thanks for your advice, I appreciate it. I use 1 drop transdermally a day so that’s 1mg of DHEA if it gets absorbed well.

I’m definitely eating a lot of sugar in general but maybe I should cut down on the processed sugars. I feel like my PUFA has depleted significantly over the past 2 years.

I’m using progestrone, not pregnenolone.

How has this place changed?