Jonnie

Androsterone, 1mg EoD if using 1-2 drops of Cortinon+, 1mg ED if using 3-4 drops of Cortinon+ -- to protect against DHEA turning into estrogen. Oh and lots of coffee. Don't lack on calcium, magnesium, zinc and other micronutrients when running progesterone, as it increases their utilization and metabolism.

Also I take Calcirol 25 drops topically daily for the synergistic effect with androgens, Kuinone 1-3 drops per day for androgen synthesis, and 2-3 drops of Retinil most days. A drop or three of Tocovit at night, don't forget that E and K antagonize eachother.
So to combat balding (receiding temples) one should take the anhydrol version of cortinon to apply topically to the scalp?

Also 1mg of EoD? 1mg of ED? What do these abbreviations mean?

I’m looking to lower estrogen and cortisol and increase androgens and muscle while stopping hair loss.
Thinking of using tyromix with nutritition and calorie overload from diet in combination with cortinon and tocovit.

Yody

EveryDay / Every Other Day

Im not sure how progesterone and dhea play into hair loss, but I'd consider Cardenosine on the scalp.

Cortinon and Tocovit are amazing, just don't tank your vit K levels with the E.

Jonnie

EveryDay / Every Other Day

Im not sure how progesterone and dhea play into hair loss, but I'd consider Cardenosine on the scalp.

Cortinon and Tocovit are amazing, just don't tank your vit K levels with the E.
Hmm, just read up on Cardenosine. I can imagine why it would help with hair regrowth.

Yeah I’ll take some Kuinone with that Tocovit.

I don’t exactly know how progesterone and dhea play into hairloss other than that Ray Peat mentioned he has seen some succes in hair regrowth with balding men.
I believe it has to do with reducing estrogen and stress hormones and increasing androgens to combat hair loss.

Nemo

My husband developed a strange jazz bongo heart arrhythmia, with skipped beats, sometime over the winter.

Dr. Peat said: "Albert Szent-Györgyi showed that the heart responds to progesterone, and more recently other researchers have presented evidence that DHEA is our 'endogenous digitalis.'”

So I started my husband on two drops of Cortinon in the morning at the beginning of March. It took almost six weeks, but the arrhythmia now appears to be gone.

He's on a Peat diet and was already supplementing K2, B vitamins, and magnesium. He's been out in the sun for D3 since mid-Feb.

Jonnie

My husband developed a strange jazz bongo heart arrhythmia, with skipped beats, sometime over the winter.

Dr. Peat said: "Albert Szent-Györgyi showed that the heart responds to progesterone, and more recently other researchers have presented evidence that DHEA is our 'endogenous digitalis.'”

So I started my husband on two drops of Cortinon in the morning at the beginning of March. It took almost six weeks, but the arrhythmia now appears to be gone.

He's on a Peat diet and was already supplementing K2, B vitamins, and magnesium. He's been out in the sun for D3 since mid-Feb.
Jazz bongo sounds nice but not if it’s your heart making the beat, good for you that he’s recovering.
What age is he? If I were older than 40 I would definitely hop on things like progesterone to aid in all the functions.
Sounds like a great health regimen.

Nemo

Jazz bongo sounds nice but not if it’s your heart making the beat, good for you that he’s recovering.
What age is he? If I were older than 40 I would definitely hop on things like progesterone to aid in all the functions.
Sounds like a great health regimen.

labrat, he's 73 and this was a serious problem for his father. So I was especially happy Cortinon worked.

johnwester130

So to combat balding (receiding temples) one should take the anhydrol version of cortinon to apply topically to the scalp?

Also 1mg of EoD? 1mg of ED? What do these abbreviations mean?

I’m looking to lower estrogen and cortisol and increase androgens and muscle while stopping hair loss.
Thinking of using tyromix with nutritition and calorie overload from diet in combination with cortinon and tocovit.

you can get the benefits of alcohol absorption and Vitamin E by using this formula

22ml Vitamin E
8ml food grade alcohol
1 gram progesterone powder
1 gram DHEA powder

Change the ratios to suit your personal needs, but it feels like an alcohol, not a sticky oil despite it being mostly vitamin E

johnwester130

you have to combine oil and alcohol as the solvent. this is the big secret.

The vitamin E prevents estrogen conversion. DHEA is also protected by the vitamin E.

Progesterone is much more soluble in oil than water but few oils will dissolve enough progesterone to be effective. Peat did solubility studies and discovered that natural vitamin E oil dissolved 10% progesterone to form a stable amber-colored solution. He was granted a composition patent on his formula. By stable solution I mean that progesterone will not crystallize out of the solution in time. Indeed, if you watch this solution you will find that it remains crystal clear indefinitely with no cloudiness. This is important because only dissolved progesterone is absorbed and utilized by the body. Peat says that, dissolved in natural vitamin E, progesterone enters the bloodstream almost immediately upon contact with any membrane, such as the lips, tongue, gums or palate. If swallowed, it is absorbed during the digestive process. If eaten along with food, its absorption occurs at the same rate as the digestion and absorption of food. Because of this absorption route through the natural digestive process, it is almost 100% absorbed and is distributed to all tissues. How? Progesterone truly dissolved in natural vitamin E travels on chylomicron droplets, which are not lost via the liver and kidneys. Instead, chylomicrons “pass through the liver many times before they are destroyed,” then enter the blood via this protected chylomicron route. Chylomicrons hold progesterone until they come into contact with a red blood cell or a protein molecule, especially albumin. Progesterone is then released and enters the red blood cell or blood protein. Red blood cells carry about two times more progesterone than the serum. Laboratories who discard both the red blood cells and the chylomicrons miss the majority of the progesterone in the blood. This explains the absorption controversy.

Mossy

Glad to hear of your success. Can you please share if he is taking this internally or externally?

Jonnie

you have to combine oil and alcohol as the solvent. this is the big secret.

The vitamin E prevents estrogen conversion. DHEA is also protected by the vitamin E.

Progesterone is much more soluble in oil than water but few oils will dissolve enough progesterone to be effective. Peat did solubility studies and discovered that natural vitamin E oil dissolved 10% progesterone to form a stable amber-colored solution. He was granted a composition patent on his formula. By stable solution I mean that progesterone will not crystallize out of the solution in time. Indeed, if you watch this solution you will find that it remains crystal clear indefinitely with no cloudiness. This is important because only dissolved progesterone is absorbed and utilized by the body. Peat says that, dissolved in natural vitamin E, progesterone enters the bloodstream almost immediately upon contact with any membrane, such as the lips, tongue, gums or palate. If swallowed, it is absorbed during the digestive process. If eaten along with food, its absorption occurs at the same rate as the digestion and absorption of food. Because of this absorption route through the natural digestive process, it is almost 100% absorbed and is distributed to all tissues. How? Progesterone truly dissolved in natural vitamin E travels on chylomicron droplets, which are not lost via the liver and kidneys. Instead, chylomicrons “pass through the liver many times before they are destroyed,” then enter the blood via this protected chylomicron route. Chylomicrons hold progesterone until they come into contact with a red blood cell or a protein molecule, especially albumin. Progesterone is then released and enters the red blood cell or blood protein. Red blood cells carry about two times more progesterone than the serum. Laboratories who discard both the red blood cells and the chylomicrons miss the majority of the progesterone in the blood. This explains the absorption controversy.
Holy sh- how do you know all this stuff? Feels like I have too little time on this planet to learn all the things. Thanks for sharing.
you can get the benefits of alcohol absorption and Vitamin E by using this formula

22ml Vitamin E
8ml food grade alcohol
1 gram DHEA powder

Change the ratios to suit your personal needs, but it feels like an alcohol, not a sticky oil despite it being mostly vitamin E
Couldn’t I just mix tocovit with cortinon, the ethanol version and apply it topically that way?

I’ve bulked up to 85kg of decent muscle over the past 10 years, started at 69kg.
My goal is to get to 90kg but I feel like I really need some extra help too boost androgens and hypertrophy.
Any tips are welcome.

johnwester130

Holy sh- how do you know all this stuff? Feels like I have too little time on this planet to learn all the things. Thanks for sharing.

Couldn’t I just mix tocovit with cortinon, the ethanol version and apply it topically that way?

I’ve bulked up to 85kg of decent muscle over the past 10 years, started at 69kg.
My goal is to get to 90kg but I feel like I really need some extra help too boost androgens and hypertrophy.
Any tips are welcome.

I have been reading this forum for six years and been experimenting with alcohol bottles and oil bottles.

Unfortunately cortinon uses sfa esters, which confuses things. For the price of cortinon, you could easily buy a bag of DHEA and progesterone powder.

Yes, you could mix cortinon with vitamin E, but I am not sure how much alcohol cortinon uses so you could destroy your solution.

V

valdz

22ml Vitamin E
8ml food grade alcohol
1 gram DHEA powder

Nice formula! I saved this for future reference. Thanks!
Do you have reliable shop to buy these ingredients?

johnwester130

Nice formula! I saved this for future reference. Thanks!
Do you have reliable shop to buy these ingredients?

vitamin e : idealabs, healthnatura, or use onasnatural
alcohol : liquidessences.de, or any shop that sells everclear
progesterone powder or liquid: onasnatural, or suchlabs.com
dhea powder: purebulk.

V

valdz

vitamin e : idealabs, healthnatura, or use onasnatural
alcohol : liquidessences.de, or any shop that sells everclear
progesterone powder or liquid: onasnatural, or suchlabs.com
dhea powder: purebulk.
Sweet. Thanks!

Mossy

Jonnie

I have been reading this forum for six years and been experimenting with alcohol bottles and oil bottles.

Unfortunately cortinon uses sfa esters, which confuses things. For the price of cortinon, you could easily buy a bag of DHEA and progesterone powder.

Yes, you could mix cortinon with vitamin E, but I am not sure how much alcohol cortinon uses so you could destroy your solution.
Alright cool. I might just try your formula

mrchibbs

I recently had a growth on my belly which looked like a weird mole developing. About an inch in width.

I started applying cortinon+ right away, and now it's completely gone. I ended up applying several drops of cortinon a few times a week over maybe 2 months.

The initial changes were drying of the skin and the growth itself, and then it progressively became less and less visible and now it's virtually gone.

This fits with Ray's ideas about how to deal with newly formed moles, by applying DHEA, it seems to correct the proliferative activity and restore normal skin function.

johnwester130

what does the phrase endogenous digitalis mean?

Nemo

what does the phrase endogenous digitalis mean?

Digitalis is a drug given for congestive heart failure and arrythmia. It's very effective at strengthening the heart and very safe when dosed properly.

He's saying DHEA strengthens your heart and helps with arrythmia and implying that supplementing it is safe when dosed properly.