Chophouse360

Oh it works brother. Have you tried testing your levels? Preg and prog are different. And K2 is extremely noticable long term with adequate calcium intake. I'm back on loading Cortinon+ and 1mg androsterone, after a week off from a month of 4 eggs a day + 5g cistanche. Everyones body is on a different wavelength, but the building blocks fit into the archetype just the same. Some major things I notice are that I can tolerate more coffee, sleep better, joints are less sore, my scapular imbalance heals faster, muscles grow quicker, and tapering kratom becomes much easier. Cortinon+ is incredible IME, just be sure to keep up with the nutrients.
What cortinon+ did you get?

this:
tocopherols, SFA/OA (CORTINON+, 8:1)
Or this?
SFA esters, anhydrol (ethanol) (CORTINON+, 8:1)

Chophouse360

Oh it works brother. Have you tried testing your levels? Preg and prog are different. And K2 is extremely noticable long term with adequate calcium intake. I'm back on loading Cortinon+ and 1mg androsterone, after a week off from a month of 4 eggs a day + 5g cistanche. Everyones body is on a different wavelength, but the building blocks fit into the archetype just the same. Some major things I notice are that I can tolerate more coffee, sleep better, joints are less sore, my scapular imbalance heals faster, muscles grow quicker, and tapering kratom becomes much easier. Cortinon+ is incredible IME, just be sure to keep up with the nutrients.
Do you apply this to your scrotum?

Yody

Do you apply this to your scrotum?
I have the tocopherols version or Cortinon+ and I only use it orally with milk or a fatty meal. Anhydrol is better for topical, but I have Progestene for that and use that topically alongside Cortinon+ orally.

Chophouse360

I have the tocopherols version or Cortinon+ and I only use it orally with milk or a fatty meal. Anhydrol is better for topical, but I have Progestene for that and use that topically alongside Cortinon+ orally.
Thanks

Chophouse360

Anything else you take with it that is necessary?

Yody

Anything else you take with it that is necessary?
Androsterone, 1mg EoD if using 1-2 drops of Cortinon+, 1mg ED if using 3-4 drops of Cortinon+ -- to protect against DHEA turning into estrogen. Oh and lots of coffee. Don't lack on calcium, magnesium, zinc and other micronutrients when running progesterone, as it increases their utilization and metabolism.

Also I take Calcirol 25 drops topically daily for the synergistic effect with androgens, Kuinone 1-3 drops per day for androgen synthesis, and 2-3 drops of Retinil most days. A drop or three of Tocovit at night, don't forget that E and K antagonize eachother.

Chophouse360

Androsterone, 1mg EoD if using 1-2 drops of Cortinon+, 1mg ED if using 3-4 drops of Cortinon+ -- to protect against DHEA turning into estrogen. Oh and lots of coffee. Don't lack on calcium, magnesium, zinc and other micronutrients when running progesterone, as it increases their utilization and metabolism.

Also I take Calcirol 25 drops topically daily for the synergistic effect with androgens, Kuinone 1-3 drops per day for androgen synthesis, and 2-3 drops of Retinil most days. A drop or three of Tocovit at night, don't forget that E and K antagonize eachother.
Is it necessary to take vitamin E?

Yody

Is it necessary to take vitamin E?
I'm not 100% sure yet, but I'd definitely make sure you're not getting low if adding K, as they do antagonize eachother.

Epistrophy

Has any one have an issue with Cortinon+ coming out of solution? I am noticing a small clump in the bottle and some precipitation in the dropper. I have the SFA/enthanol version that was recently gotten.

Thanks for any advice

Spartan300

Has any one have an issue with Cortinon+ coming out of solution? I am noticing a small clump in the bottle and some precipitation in the dropper. I have the SFA/enthanol version that was recently gotten.

I have a bottle that definitely has a solid lump rattling inside. I tried briefly warming in microwave but still there....

Last edited:

golder

I have a bottle that definitely has a solid lump rattling inside. I tried briefly warming in microwave but still there....
I have the exact same issue with the SFA version. Appears like it can’t dissolve in that solvent.

johnwester130

I have the exact same issue with the SFA version. Appears like it can’t dissolve in that solvent.

@Spartan300

This is very interesting

Recently I did
15ml of MCT oil
15ml of Everclear
I put 1 gram of DHT, 1 gram of T base, so 2 grams of powder in 30ml of liquid

I got 100% dissolution and it dissolved.

There must be something idealabs is doing wrong. Maybe the sfa ester is wrong. Go back to basics.
The basic, normal solvents are MCT oil/Vitamin E and Pure food grade alcohol like everclear.
It dissolves basically everything I threw at it, including DHEA when I was experimenting making my own

I think I dissolved 3 grams of DHEA in about 50ml of 40ml MCT oil and 10ml alcohol.

I don't know why idealabs cannot dissolve things properly. They must have problems with their formulas.

Last edited:

Spartan300

I'm grateful for the availability of the products idealabs provide but I was disappointed with this one - I bought it in December 20 & the bottle I received had the solid lump inside & had Apr20 expiry date.

I emailed Georgi/[email protected] 3 times and got not reply. I also tagged him in this thread asking him to get in touch but never heard back.

equipoise

@Spartan300

This is very interesting

Recently I did
15ml of MCT oil
15ml of Everclear
I put 1 gram of DHT, 1 gram of T base, so 2 grams of powder in 30ml of liquid

I got 100% dissolution and it dissolved.

There must be something idealabs is doing wrong. Maybe the sfa ester is wrong. Go back to basics.
The basic, normal solvents are MCT oil/Vitamin E and Pure food grade alcohol like everclear.
It dissolves basically everything I threw at it, including DHEA when I was experimenting making my own

I think I dissolved 3 grams of DHEA in about 50ml of 40ml MCT oil and 10ml alcohol.

I don't know why idealabs cannot dissolve things properly. They must have problems with their formulas.

Yody

johnwester130

this is 25ml 10% progesterone, so 2500mg
5ml vodka
1 gram of T

so 3500mg of powder in total

It has nearly all dissolved

Attachments​

• prog.png
    prog.png
    604.3 KB · Views: 0