Spartan300

@haidut Is cotinon+ 6-keto-p4 or regular bioidentical prgesterone?

And if it is p4 as the label suggests would it not be as sedating as regular progesterone? I was hoping cortinon+ might help with sleep.

johnwester130

@haidut Is cotinon+ 6-keto-p4 or regular bioidentical prgesterone?

And if it is p4 as the label suggests would it not be as sedating as regular progesterone? I was hoping cortinon+ might help with sleep.

what gave you the idea coritnon uses keto progesterone?

from my understanding, it uses bio identical progesterone and DHEA

6-keto progesterone is a different thing

golder

what gave you the idea coritnon uses keto progesterone?

from my understanding, it uses bio identical progesterone and DHEA

6-keto progesterone is a different thing
I also wondered why the 6keto was used in this original formulation. Check the ingredients it’s a very valid question.

Scenes

I also wondered why the 6keto was used in this original formulation. Check the ingredients it’s a very valid question.
He has had this question answered in another thread. P4 is progesterone. 6 keto P4 is a different thing, not used in this product,

johnwester130

He said in one interview that up until he was in his 60s using more than 1:1 ratio in favor of progesterone affected his libido, but now it does not. So, I wanted to start with a ratio that won't have much risk for males and maybe later on we will try a 2:1 ratio batch and see if this works or has negative effects.

"1:1 ratio in favor of progesterone "

this makes no sense

a 1:1 ratio cannot be in favor of anything, it is equal

Momado965

Who has tried oral cortinon 8:1? I coukdnt find a thread in this forum sharing experiences of using oral cortinon 8:1.

Sagitarrius90

Would cortinon 8:1 or 10:1 forget which one I purchased cause weight gain? I'm on trt for years and ever since I started this I've gotten a bit puffier. Any ideas? Only thing I can think of is lower metabolic rate or low stress hormones. Not even thinking about low androgens as again I'm on trt so highly doubt it's the "low androgens" effect.

Thanks! Taking 3-4 drops daily

ransom

Personally, I find Pansterone to be much more androgenic and muscle enhancing, while CortiNon to be mostly anti-catabolic and some mental benefits as well. CortiNon shrinks my belly pretty quickly when I am stressed while Pansterone makes me look buff.
Apologies if this has been specified elsewhere in this thread, but how do you apply these? I read somewhere rubbing topicals on your belly button is good, but is it better than simply taking orally? Would love to hear from you regarding the different methods and their effectiveness.

Yody

Who has tried oral cortinon 8:1? I coukdnt find a thread in this forum sharing experiences of using oral cortinon 8:1.
I have and its absolutely wonderful. 2-3 drops a day is very noticeably anti-catabolic and pairs particularly great with 1mg of androsterone. Adding in topical Progestene is great as well. I did this when I got COVID last month and it helped immensely. I felt even better after beating covid (and cycling off) than I did before getting it.

golder

I have and its absolutely wonderful. 2-3 drops a day is very noticeably anti-catabolic and pairs particularly great with 1mg of androsterone. Adding in topical Progestene is great as well. I did this when I got COVID last month and it helped immensely. I felt even better after beating covid (and cycling off) than I did before getting it.
You take the Cortinon+ 2-3 drops and 1 drop androsterone orally but the Progestene topically?

Yody

You take the Cortinon+ 2-3 drops and 1 drop androsterone orally but the Progestene topically?
Cortinon orally with milk, androsterone topically in the navel, Progestene on the back of the neck.

firebreather

I feel kind of duped. On haidut's recommendation that Kuinone and Pansterone (1mg pregnolone, 1mg DHEA) raise anibolics I purchased both. Can't say I've noticed any difference. Now this post says that the ratio of Progesterone:DHEA needs to be 3:1 Progesterone:DHEA to raise levels. Hmmm

Last edited:

Yody

I feel kind of duped. On haidut's recommendation that Kuinone and Pansterone (1mg pregnolone, 1mg DHEA) raise anibolics I purchased both. Can't say I've noticed any difference. Now this post says that the ratio of Progesterone:DHEA needs to be 3:1 Progesterone:DHEA to raise levels. Hmmm
Oh it works brother. Have you tried testing your levels? Preg and prog are different. And K2 is extremely noticable long term with adequate calcium intake. I'm back on loading Cortinon+ and 1mg androsterone, after a week off from a month of 4 eggs a day + 5g cistanche. Everyones body is on a different wavelength, but the building blocks fit into the archetype just the same. Some major things I notice are that I can tolerate more coffee, sleep better, joints are less sore, my scapular imbalance heals faster, muscles grow quicker, and tapering kratom becomes much easier. Cortinon+ is incredible IME, just be sure to keep up with the nutrients.

firebreather

Oh it works brother. Have you tried testing your levels? Some major things I notice are that I can tolerate more coffee, sleep better, joints are less sore, my scapular imbalance heals faster, muscles grow quicker, and tapering kratom becomes much easier. Cortinon+ is incredible IME, just be sure to keep up with the nutrients.

What works?

You mean have I had my levels tested since starting the PanSterone? No because I haven't felt anything from it