Mauritio

Finally, somebody else asked him the question for me! (because as I've mentioned he doesn't respond to me anymore) and he said YES to the question more is needed, and sometimes 10 to 20 times more would be needed. However, he said oral is still most efficient. As it turns out, it was a good hunch that I had because it only made sense to me after having learned that something like D would be needed in higher amounts topically.
Okay interesting. I think what I wa referring to is more for pregnenolone .
So is there any reason to take cortinon on the skin ?

J

jb116

Okay interesting. I think what I wa referring to is more for pregnenolone .
So is there any reason to take cortinon on the skin ?
Yes in case the person has some kind of allergic reaction through ingestion or upset stomach for whatever reason. Or to your previous point door slightly different metabolites via the skin. I think also another possible reason could be to avoid first-pass of the liver. So using it topically dosing should be much higher.

Jing

What do men here who have tried progestene and this prefer? And what ratio is best?

Last edited:

JKX

Yes in case the person has some kind of allergic reaction through ingestion or upset stomach for whatever reason. Or to your previous point door slightly different metabolites via the skin. I think also another possible reason could be to avoid first-pass of the liver. So using it topically dosing should be much higher.
Navel absorbtion is almost 100%.

Frankdee20

In lower doses it should oppose estrogen and cortisol without negatively affecting androgens much. In fact, progesterone stimulated StAR and 3b-HSD activity, which means it may even raise T levels when used in low doses (<10mg).
Stimulatory effect of LH, PGE2 and progesterone on StAR protein, cytochrome P450 cholesterol side chain cleavage and 3beta hydroxysteroid dehydroge... - PubMed - NCBI

So this product may have synergy with Gonadin, as far as enhancements of the star enzyme ?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Anyone have any thoughts on what the dose would be of Cortinon + in the 8:1 ratio to treat lung cancer for example? I was thinking 5 drops 3-4 times per day.

I am experimenting with CortiNon tocopherols version, and was taking 1-3 drops without noticing much. This morning I upped dose to 5 drops and I felt a significant amount of fatigue all day until later afternoon. Anyone care to help me out and speculate what could have happened here? Thanks

Re.Generate

I am experimenting with CortiNon tocopherols version, and was taking 1-3 drops without noticing much. This morning I upped dose to 5 drops and I felt a significant amount of fatigue all day until later afternoon. Anyone care to help me out and speculate what could have happened here? Thanks

could be the increased progesterone - its a potent gaba agonist and can certainly make you feel tired - and even with the dhea added, at a certain point, as I understand it, progesterone will begin to suppress 5ar activity, thus lowering DHT levels which will result in less energy and general oomph.

as I understand it - with progesterone it will also be effectively directing your calcium stores towards the bones and teeth as well and away from the testicals- so even with sufficient dhea you won’t be synthesizing as much testosterone - I personally found it easier when also taking a bit of androsterone as well as upping my calcium intake concurrently with cortinon or any other variant of progesterone - boron also helped me too as well as using sodium acetate and ole ty of vitamin c.

Just my sense

noqcks

Trip report.

26/M

Started taking progesterone because of the good words from Ray and everyone else around here.

I started taking 1-2 drops of cortinon at night for a week along with 5-10 drops of magnoil a day. The first day I noticed what I believe to be estrogen "detox" symptoms -- too much energy, the kind of increased excitable energy you get when on SSRIs, not the calm collected energy when in a non-stressed state.

The 3 or 4th day I noticed a little constipation. I started supplementing more magnoil to get things moving. I stopped dosing cortinon for 2 days to try resolve the slight constipation. When I resumed, the constipation was nonexistant.

It's been around a week and a half on 1-2 drops. I may cycle progesterone at this dose ad infinitum.

The benefits so far
- My adult acne that has plagued me all my life is finally almost completely gone. Maybe I'll post pictures below.
- My sleep is amazing. I used to wakeup at least once per night. It feels like the kind of sleep I had when I was a young child. I sleep 7 hours and feel refreshed.
- I seem to have more energy throughout the day. Never feel like napping in the afternoon anymore.

could be the increased progesterone - its a potent gaba agonist and can certainly make you feel tired - and even with the dhea added, at a certain point, as I understand it, progesterone will begin to suppress 5ar activity, thus lowering DHT levels which will result in less energy and general oomph.

as I understand it - with progesterone it will also be effectively directing your calcium stores towards the bones and teeth as well and away from the testicals- so even with sufficient dhea you won’t be synthesizing as much testosterone - I personally found it easier when also taking a bit of androsterone as well as upping my calcium intake concurrently with cortinon or any other variant of progesterone - boron also helped me too as well as using sodium acetate and ole ty of vitamin c.

Just my sense

Thank you. I will experiment further with a lower dose.

Trip report.
<snip>

What formulation are you taking and oral or topical?

Yody

Would one recommend the 3:1 or 8:1 for a 27yo male to use sporadically for stress reduction?

5 months off keto, I'm trying to smoothly stop a 13 month long kratom habit (6-10 grams per day), while continuing to heal a chronic scapular imbalance and work a desk job.

Mito

Anyone have any thoughts on what the dose would be of Cortinon + in the 8:1 ratio to treat lung cancer for example? I was thinking 5 drops 3-4 times per day.

"......one may be able to achieve similar anti-cancer effects by using a progesterone/DHEA combination. The RU486 dosage used in the terminal cancer case studies was not high - a mere 200mg daily. That means 200mg P4 daily should be a good substitute with similar effects but as seen in the blog post on reversing aging, a slightly lower P4 dosage may be more optimal, especially if combined with DHEA."
Blocking Cortisol May Treat Even Terminal Cancers

Soren

Forum Supporter
Anyone have any thoughts what a good dose of cortinon + in the 8:1 ratio to prevent the return of cancer and to fight cancer? I know haidut's had studies on it with hamsters but I can't find the dose given so it is hard to figure out the HED.

Scenes

Anyone have any thoughts what a good dose of cortinon + in the 8:1 ratio to prevent the return of cancer and to fight cancer? I know haidut's had studies on it with hamsters but I can't find the dose given so it is hard to figure out the HED.
Go with the 5mg dhea per dose rule. Once or twice a day.