bionicheart

Are there any females using CortiNon with positive results?

I'm in my late twenties and my progesterone levels are low but progesterone alone tends to give me increased adrenaline, and sometimes a pounding heart...etc... I just don't know what would be better for my situation (anxiety, depression, insomnia, stress, bulging veins etc....)

I am looking at CortiNon, StressNon and Pansterone.
I've read DHEA can increase anxiety and that Pregnenolone is safer than progesterone..
(I'm wondering if the latter just applies to men...?)

Any experiences with CortiNon/StressNon or suggestions from all sexes would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks.

Texon

Happily been doing Pansterone/Androsterone/Progestene/Calcirol, 1 drop each in the evening....recently added 1 shot (drop) CortiNon/Calcirol each in the mornings (the icing on the cake?)...Man, I can't imagine feeling any better than this.....thanks Mr Giorgi!
Is this combo still working? Does it make you feel energized, mellow or somewhere in between?

B

Braveheart

Is this combo still working? Does it make you feel energized, mellow or somewhere in between?
After all this time I'm still experimenting...that combo was fine, felt all the above, but felt Andro possibly causing relationship problems...have always been cautious about it, even though the benefits seem impressive. Now I'm being cautious about dhea again because of my adiposity and lack of definitive knowledge...even after so many forum threads.
At the moment I'm doing several drops Pansterone in the am and pm...thinking of replacing eve dose w Cortinon 1 or 2 drops...the fact that I have no access to labs here has made this all difficult for me as I'm usually quite anal about this dosing stuff...and that is why my dosages are always on the "wimpy" side...compared to others on the forum. I'm going to hold to the basic 3...still just not sure of dosage when taking these continually...I'm 74...comments invited and appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
lack of definitive knowledge

No such thing Mr. John :): Knowledge is always tentative. The questions is more about going in the right direction or not.
Ray Peat quotes - 180 Degree Health
"...“Once we accept that knowledge is tentative, and that we are probably going to improve our knowledge in important ways when we learn more about the world, we are less likely to reject new information that conflicts with our present ideas. The attitude of expectancy will allow us to apply insights gained at one level of generality to other levels. No particular kind of knowledge will have such authority that it will automatically exclude certain possibilities in another field of knowledge.”

B

Braveheart

No such thing Mr. John :): Knowledge is always tentative. The questions is more about going in the right direction or not.
Ray Peat quotes - 180 Degree Health
"...“Once we accept that knowledge is tentative, and that we are probably going to improve our knowledge in important ways when we learn more about the world, we are less likely to reject new information that conflicts with our present ideas. The attitude of expectancy will allow us to apply insights gained at one level of generality to other levels. No particular kind of knowledge will have such authority that it will automatically exclude certain possibilities in another field of knowledge.”
You are right, of course, Mr. Gyorgyi...didn't express my needs correctly...am frustrated and a little desperate...don't have all the years you all have to grow knowledge... Mostly I just need some simple guidance to get over the hump at times, when I am faced w so many conflicting ideas and experiences and no labs...don't expect anyone to show me the way...we have to travel the road ourselves....better quit while I'm ahead....don't know what I'm trying to say...thanks, as usual for your reply...knew you would!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
You are right, of course, Mr. Gyorgyi...didn't express my needs correctly...am frustrated and a little desperate...don't have all the years you all have to grow knowledge... Mostly I just need some simple guidance to get over the hump at times, when I am faced w so many conflicting ideas and experiences and no labs...don't expect anyone to show me the way...we have to travel the road ourselves....better quit while I'm ahead....don't know what I'm trying to say...thanks, as usual for your reply...knew you would!

I also get stuck sometimes, but usually introducing some simple change like different dose of supplement or adding/removing one is enough novelty to reset the mechanism and provide benefit. I think the organism has an inherent need for novelty in any experience - food, fun, supplements, drinks, music, etc.

mae

After all this time I'm still experimenting...that combo was fine, felt all the above, but felt Andro possibly causing relationship problems...have always been cautious about it, even though the benefits seem impressive. Now I'm being cautious about dhea again because of my adiposity and lack of definitive knowledge...even after so many forum threads.
At the moment I'm doing several drops Pansterone in the am and pm...thinking of replacing eve dose w Cortinon 1 or 2 drops...the fact that I have no access to labs here has made this all difficult for me as I'm usually quite anal about this dosing stuff...and that is why my dosages are always on the "wimpy" side...compared to others on the forum. I'm going to hold to the basic 3...still just not sure of dosage when taking these continually...I'm 74...comments invited and appreciated.
Could you do the DUTCH hormone test? I ordered it through @skycop00 and it came in the mail. You just urinate on 4 pieces of paper, let it dry and mail it back. I didn't need to go to a doctor or even leave my home to do the test. You get the results by email. It's an out of pocket expense but for what I'd pay to have all the hormones checked separately it seemed a good way to go.
Precision Analytical DUTCH Urine Test Results. Good Stuff

B

Braveheart

Thanks Mae!...looks good except that would cost me $800 BZ dollars...had no idea about hormonal testing expense...but I will consider it...I really would like to know where I am...some sort of baseline...the only/closest thing I can get here is prolactin test...not sure all that would tell me.

mae

Thanks Mae!...looks good except that would cost me $800 BZ dollars...had no idea about hormonal testing expense...but I will consider it...I really would like to know where I am...some sort of baseline...the only/closest thing I can get here is prolactin test...not sure all that would tell me.
I didn't want to part with $299 USD myself but I have some menopause issues I'm sorting out and with only a catastrophic insurance plan it was the best option I could find. If you decide to do the test I hope it works out well and you get a better idea of your baseline hormones.

B

Braveheart

I didn't want to part with $299 USD myself but I have some menopause issues I'm sorting out and with only a catastrophic insurance plan it was the best option I could find. If you decide to do the test I hope it works out well and you get a better idea of your baseline hormones.
Thanks Mae, I wish you well too...

Fantix

There was something whiteish around the bottle where the cap sits, it had a cream like consistency. What was that?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
There was something whiteish around the bottle where the cap sits, it had a cream like consistency. What was that?

The liquid that drops down the bottle neck (when flipping the bottle upside down and back) evaporates and leave some steroids in a paste-like form around the neck of the bottle. The same would occur if you put a few drops on a warm surface and led the liquid gradually evaporate.

Fantix

The liquid that drops down the bottle neck (when flipping the bottle upside down and back) evaporates and leave some steroids in a paste-like form around the neck of the bottle. The same would occur if you put a few drops on a warm surface and led the liquid gradually evaporate.

Oh, i see. Thank you for the quick answer!

Hiwatt

Would it be stupid to apply the CORTINON topically on belly for a male if the idea is to have it absorb into the fat layer? This supplement seems to be best applied topically as I have read?

Also does anyone know if the DHEA component or the combination has a negative affect on scalp hair or male pattern baldness? This combination seems to be great as ANTI hair-loss in men as these protective hormones are increased and estrogen and cortisol are lowered.

**My experience in the last month has been to quit Rx meds: 100 mg Pristiq, 400 mg Wellbutrin SR, 30 mg Busiprone, 1 mg Clonopin.***
-- No more withdrawal but it was bumpy
-- Lowered blood pressure to normal, better mood, LESS anxiety, NO depression
-- Normalized appetite
-- Clearer skin
-- Better bowel movements

I added 8-10 drops TYROMAX split between am/pm > SUBLINGUAL
I added 8-10 drops DIAMANT split between am/pm > SUBLINGUAL (this one is seemingly a huge benefit to mood and anti depressive and anti anxiety)

The additions have created a calm low anxiety environment with normal appetite, good sleep, increased libido, THIS must be from dropping toxic Rx meds and adding IdeaLabs supplements. I HOPE THIS ISN'T MY IMAGINATION

I am now adding CORTINON maybe 4 drops daily to LOWER estrogen and cortisol. My hope is it won't provoke male pattern baldness. My next step is to quit 1mg finesteride. I am worried about hairloss which has stabilized from finesteride and minoxidil, LLLT, and ketoconazole shampoo.

SO THE MAIN ISSUE IS I AM HOPING CORTINON CAN HELP hormonally without contradicting the 5AR suppression of the finesteride.

Thank You

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would it be stupid to apply the CORTINON topically on belly for a male if the idea is to have it absorb into the fat layer? This supplement seems to be best applied topically as I have read?

Also does anyone know if the DHEA component or the combination has a negative affect on scalp hair or male pattern baldness? This combination seems to be great as ANTI hair-loss in men as these protective hormones are increased and estrogen and cortisol are lowered.

**My experience in the last month has been to quit Rx meds: 100 mg Pristiq, 400 mg Wellbutrin SR, 30 mg Busiprone, 1 mg Clonopin.***
-- No more withdrawal but it was bumpy
-- Lowered blood pressure to normal, better mood, LESS anxiety, NO depression
-- Normalized appetite
-- Clearer skin
-- Better bowel movements

I added 8-10 drops TYROMAX split between am/pm > SUBLINGUAL
I added 8-10 drops DIAMANT split between am/pm > SUBLINGUAL (this one is seemingly a huge benefit to mood and anti depressive and anti anxiety)

The additions have created a calm low anxiety environment with normal appetite, good sleep, increased libido, THIS must be from dropping toxic Rx meds and adding IdeaLabs supplements. I HOPE THIS ISN'T MY IMAGINATION

I am now adding CORTINON maybe 4 drops daily to LOWER estrogen and cortisol. My hope is it won't provoke male pattern baldness. My next step is to quit 1mg finesteride. I am worried about hairloss which has stabilized from finesteride and minoxidil, LLLT, and ketoconazole shampoo.

SO THE MAIN ISSUE IS I AM HOPING CORTINON CAN HELP hormonally without contradicting the 5AR suppression of the finesteride.

Thank You

I don't think there is an issue with using CortiNon on the belly. Some people also use it on their scalp to promote hair growth, especially when combined with SolBan or thyroid.

Hiwatt

I don't think there is an issue with using CortiNon on the belly. Some people also use it on their scalp to promote hair growth, especially when combined with SolBan or thyroid.

Wow thanks, last thing was my concern about DHEA or not and hair loss. I bought both CORTINON and PROGESTENE. I just want to lab test the appropriate one.

cheers