B

Braveheart

I think I will try CortiNon in the am and Progestene/Androsterone in pm...small doses.

Douglas Ek

@haidut
Just wondering how progesterone in this dosage as 5mg would affect a man? Would it lower testosterone or help testosterone by lowering cortisol etc? what's your thoughts? I'm a bit confused since some guys reporting different. What's the pros and cons for taking the as a man? I want you to sell it to me hahaha

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
Just wondering how progesterone in this dosage as 5mg would affect a man? Would it lower testosterone or help testosterone by lowering cortisol etc? what's your thoughts? I'm a bit confused since some guys reporting different. What's the pros and cons for taking the as a man? I want you to sell it to me hahaha

In lower doses it should oppose estrogen and cortisol without negatively affecting androgens much. In fact, progesterone stimulated StAR and 3b-HSD activity, which means it may even raise T levels when used in low doses (<10mg).
Stimulatory effect of LH, PGE2 and progesterone on StAR protein, cytochrome P450 cholesterol side chain cleavage and 3beta hydroxysteroid dehydroge... - PubMed - NCBI

Douglas Ek

In lower doses it should oppose estrogen and cortisol without negatively affecting androgens much. In fact, progesterone stimulated StAR and 3b-HSD activity, which means it may even raise T levels when used in low doses (<10mg).
Stimulatory effect of LH, PGE2 and progesterone on StAR protein, cytochrome P450 cholesterol side chain cleavage and 3beta hydroxysteroid dehydroge... - PubMed - NCBI

Thanks a lot really appreciate the quick answer and link to study. KING!

RobertJM

How would this product play out in comparison to panesterone when applied to the gonads?

Any theories?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How would this product play out in comparison to panesterone when applied to the gonads?

Any theories?

Human in-vitro studies show that pregnenolone is a preferred substrate for T synthesis compared to progesterone, but both can be used as raw material. So, the gonads will use whatever you give them. I have not gotten much feedback on using CortiNon that way though, so can't say much for now.

B

Braveheart

Happily been doing Pansterone/Androsterone/Progestene/Calcirol, 1 drop each in the evening....recently added 1 shot (drop) CortiNon/Calcirol each in the mornings (the icing on the cake?)...Man, I can't imagine feeling any better than this.....thanks Mr Giorgi!

Wagner83

Happily been doing Pansterone/Androsterone/Progestene/Calcirol, 1 drop each in the evening....recently added 1 shot (drop) CortiNon/Calcirol each in the mornings (the icing on the cake?)...Man, I can't imagine feeling any better than this.....thanks Mr Giorgi!
How long have you been doing this?

DavidGardner

Back in the day, this was my favorite steroid combination. The progesterone counteracted the estrogenic and anxiogenic effects of the DHEA, while the DHEA added more OOMPH (androgenicity) to the progesterone.

RobertJM

Back in the day, this was my favorite steroid combination. The progesterone counteracted the estrogenic and anxiogenic effects of the DHEA, while the DHEA added more OOMPH (androgenicity) to the progesterone.

Hmm. This is why I brought up the gonads application aspect. Panesterone on the gonads always gives me estrogenic side effects. Surely this would be less estrogenic. DHEA is like a dumb young male with lots of spunk, but spraying everywhere uncrollably. Progesterone is the sensible one who can help out.

But maybe panesterone + progestene (on the gonads) would be even better.

johnwester130

Hmm. This is why I brought up the gonads application aspect. Panesterone on the gonads always gives me estrogenic side effects. Surely this would be less estrogenic. DHEA is like a dumb young male with lots of spunk, but spraying everywhere uncrollably. Progesterone is the sensible one who can help out.

But maybe panesterone + progestene (on the gonads) would be even better.

what would estroban be ? the children ?

Rand56

@haidut

Have you had any complaints about the current bottle you are using for CortiNon? I have to squeeze the bottle hard for a drop to come out, and although I get lucky at times with only one drop coming out, it happens frequently that multiple drops come out all at once. and fast enough where its hard to count them. I only use this sparingly, only 2 drops per application. I tried sticking the end of a toothpick in it thinking it was just clogged, but that hasn't worked.

skycop00

Human in-vitro studies show that pregnenolone is a preferred substrate for T synthesis compared to progesterone, but both can be used as raw material. So, the gonads will use whatever you give them. I have not gotten much feedback on using CortiNon that way though, so can't say much for now.
I can tell you that in my case I use pansterone on the testes and 3x a week a few drops of Pg from you and I feel great. Drive goes up and my penis is relaxed and hangs low like he's ready. So this combo should be great. Maybe even a 3 some product one day..lol. Pg, DHEA and Pregnenolone....

johnwester130

@haidut

Have you had any complaints about the current bottle you are using for CortiNon? I have to squeeze the bottle hard for a drop to come out, and although I get lucky at times with only one drop coming out, it happens frequently that multiple drops come out all at once. and fast enough where its hard to count them. I only use this sparingly, only 2 drops per application. I tried sticking the end of a toothpick in it thinking it was just clogged, but that hasn't worked.

I have also had a similar ptoblem

I transferred one bottle to a gorilla vape bottle I bought myself

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Some of the steroid can precipitate if it has been transported in very cold weather, which is what s happening right now with USPS pretty much anywhere in the USA. Just warming it up for 10sec in the microwave and shaking should resolve this issue for good.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I can tell you that in my case I use pansterone on the testes and 3x a week a few drops of Pg from you and I feel great. Drive goes up and my penis is relaxed and hangs low like he's ready. So this combo should be great. Maybe even a 3 some product one day..lol. Pg, DHEA and Pregnenolone....

I thought about having a combination of the 3 but it will provide a fix ratio of the 3 steroids and the same ratio does not work for everybody. Even a 2-steroid optimal ratio is hard to nail but at least there are some studies and suggestions from peat to work with. So, for now I think a Pansterone + Progestene, or CortiNon + StressNon combo would be the most reasonable approach as you can vary the ratio and experiment until you find what works best.

skycop00

I thought about having a combination of the 3 but it will provide a fix ratio of the 3 steroids and the same ratio does not work for everybody. Even a 2-steroid optimal ratio is hard to nail but at least there are some studies and suggestions from peat to work with. So, for now I think a Pansterone + Progestene, or CortiNon + StressNon combo would be the most reasonable approach as you can vary the ratio and experiment until you find what works best.
I plan on doing just that!!! +)) All is well in the land!

sladerunner69

Sadly 4 drops of thie have found there way into my morning coffee this week. I can be clumsy.

I also decided to 'NoFap' from the first of Jan as it makes keeping track easy.

Is it feasible that Cortinon could help with either impulse control or libido 'appropriateness'? A week in and I'm aware that 'the boys ' are full but it's not the constant urge and nagging I was used to struggling through. Loving this. It's hard to explain but it feels like things are working together rather than an internal fight. I'm aware of how good it would feel to take matters into my own hands :D but that's about it

I can't think of anything else that's changed.

Can you elaborate a bit on the benefits (or drawbacks) you have experienced during nofap?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals