CORRUPT Jesse Ventura SOLD OUT his compatriots to Big Pharma

burtlancast

I've attempted to seek Ventura's opinion of the whole Covid madness, since he's always very opinionated on controversies.

I couldn't find any interviews about this; as if the was running away from this one, his tail between his legs....

Am i wrong ??

Is he still reeling from his endorsement of Trump ?

Grapelander

In the latest episode of "The World According to Jesse", Jesse Ventura said that the government should pay people at least $1,000 to take the v******.
He really shows an impatient disdain for people in his simplistic solution.

JESSE VENTURA & DR. RIMA LAIBOW RE THE GREAT CULLING – DECEMBER 30 2009
In 2002 Dr. Rima Laibow, wife of US General Stubblebine, was informed by one of her patients, a head of state, of the Covid pandemic and poisoned v******. He told her: “It’s almost time for the great culling of the useless eaters…”

She demonstrated how a long swab would be inserted in the nasal passage to collect an olfactory sample, an area normally protected from foreign interference and invasion of the cribriform plate. When filmmaker and former State Governor Jesse Ventura interviewed her on “Conspiracy Theory”, aired in 2009, she warned that governments would announce a global pandemic and 90% of human population will be culled… the real threat and means of death would be the v******.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

In the latest episode of "The World According to Jesse", Jesse Ventura said that the government should pay people at least $1,000 to take the v******.
He really shows an impatient disdain for people in his simplistic solution.

TURNCOAT
COWARD
DISGRACEFUL SELLOUT
LIAR
DEEP FAKE
PAID OFF
SHILL
POS
CORRUPTED

That's the words used in the comments section of the YT video: and they are right

I've edited the thread title accordingly

Now it makes sense why Ventura kept very quiet

Together with Ron and Rand PAUL, he's a sellout

Always has been

yerrag

I think it's safe to say that if you're alive and not in jail, and you're influential, you are a sellout.

If in jail, you have a choice of dying or of selling out.

If you're dead, you're not a sellout.

Lejeboca

I think it's safe to say that if you're alive and not in jail, and you're influential, you are a sellout.

If in jail, you have a choice of dying or of selling out.

If you're dead, you're not a sellout.
I agree but I also give (genuinely) retired people a break in terms of getting information from them not as from sell-outs (e.g., S. Bhakdi or V. Coleman).

To stay with the thread title, I am not surprised of Ventura's stance on the clot shot. I lived in MN when he was governor there, and it was common knowledge that his bravado was just a shell while inside he was very much an in-liner.

K

Kayaker

TURNCOAT
COWARD
DISGRACEFUL SELLOUT
LIAR
DEEP FAKE
PAID OFF
SHILL
POS
CORRUPTED

That's the words used in the comments section of the YT video: and they are right

I've edited the thread title accordingly

Now it makes sense why Ventura kept very quiet

Together with Ron and Rand PAUL, he's a sellout

Always has been
Why do you see Ron Paul as a sellout?

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Why do you see Ron Paul as a sellout?

Both he and his son, doctors by profession, had a golden opportunity to stop the Covid scam dead in it's tracks by telling the truth on Vitamin C being successfully used in China to control the virus.

Instead, Paul chose to play the sterile rhetoric of governments seeking crises because it increases their prerogatives over the people.

Rather than speaking truth to power, he perpetuated the scam while pretending to oppose it.

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

Both he and his son, doctors by profession, had a golden opportunity to stop the Covid scam dead in it's tracks by telling the truth on Vitamin C being successfully used in China to control the virus.

Instead, Paul chose to play the sterile rhetoric of governments seeking crises because it increases their power over the people.

Rather than speaking truth to power, he perpetuated the scam while pretending to oppose it.
How do you know they knew about vitamin C being used in China? They are doctors, but that doesn't say much since most doctors are ignorant about actual healing. They are not Pauling.

You're right that they should've given more input on the health-based aspects. Maybe it was compartmentalization, not wanting to weigh in on a political matter with medical solutions, or just not getting the idea to. Also, last I heard Ron Paul was banned from Twitter and silenced on FB. Where does he get the word out?

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

How do you know they knew about vitamin C being used in China? They are doctors, but that doesn't say much since most doctors are ignorant about actual healing. They are not Pauling.

Vitamin C has been around in the news for the past 20 years ever since SARS and EBOLA have appeared.

In 2010, a New Zealand farmer made world news when his sons saved him from terminal swine flu with Vit C by IV

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GApXBaZuw14

Before that it was used for AIDS and cancer by alternative practitioners.

Paul Marik published in 2017 it could dramatically cure deadly sepsis almost 100% of the time.

All doctors know about it, and it's impossible Paul and Rand wouldn't know about it too.

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

Vitamin C has been around in the news for the past 20 years ever since SARS and EBOLA have appeared.

In 2010, a New Zealand farmer made world news when his sons saved him from terminal swine flu with Vit C by IV

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GApXBaZuw14

Before that it was used for AIDS and cancer by alternative practitioners.

Paul Marik published in 2017 it could dramatically cure deadly sepsis almost 100% of the time.

All doctors know about it, and it's impossible Paul and Rand wouldn't know about it too.

Just like a typical doctor, repressing acquisition of knowledge by saying "it's complicated".

How would oral vitamin C differ from IV? Why can't they drop in daily and put vitamin C powder in their relative's mouths rather than fight with the hospital? Assuming there's not a feeding tube attached. In the video, they said they administer 60g of vitamin C in the IV daily, but if it's a deficiency, a gram or two orally daily should help at least a little bit.

There's probably big money behind anti-vitamin C. Big enough that Ron's life or his son's would be threatened by specific entities that would likely strike, rather than "governments" that won't do a thing.

Marcine

I hope they all die slow and painful deaths. Not a one of them is saying anything about the dangers of the C19 vax and most of them are still telling us to take it "because it works." The entire Zionist/Jesuit whatever satanic agenda is only stoppable by One and we know who that is and it's not a man. Let's be clear, most of us are captured in the Beast system. Covid will pass once they've pushed enough of us beyond compliance, especially now since they're blatantly threatening children, but they have not come this far to not have the next form of death and control, likely the 5G, climate bull**** or fake alien invasion ready and even if there are Nuremburg type trials for their front men we'll just go thru another Op Paperclip, likely the Anti-Christ false messiah will appear. We're in a religious war and Christians know that we're going to be persecuted. It's already started. The Afghanistan crap was another psy op to bring in thousands of Muslim men whose doctrine is to kill us. They'll be activated and in the meantime you won't be safe to walk the streets without a gun, which they're coming after too. Sounds sensationalist? Yea, that's part of the psy op perpetuated by the indoctrinated.

Lollipop2

I hope they all die slow and painful deaths.
Not a good idea to wish this on anyone - karmically that is. You might just be creating it for yourself. I do agree with you that the evil deserve consequences of behavior.

Perry Staltic

The Pauls do advocate early treatments publicly. Enough of this nasty spirit that accuses people trying to do good of killing people because they're not promoting someone's favorite treatment, whether vit C, or ivermectin, or whatever. Keyboard warriors insist life has to be perfect, but people who are actually on the front lines taking fire don't have time or energy for perfect

Philomath

I've attempted to seek Ventura's opinion of the whole Covid madness, since he's always very opinionated on controversies.

I couldn't find any interviews about this; as if the was running away from this one, his tail between his legs....

Am i wrong ??

Am i wrong ??

As a veteran, I would have though he’d be anti vax, since many Gulf War vets were anthrax vax guinea pigs and many suffered terrible side effects.

Grapelander

He downplays chemtrails in this vid from years ago.
JV: "If they're truly putting chemicals in the air, aren't they breathing the same air.
I mean I don't see nobody walking around with gas masks on who are in the know, how do they avoid it?"

Grapelander

Instead, Paul chose to play the sterile rhetoric of governments seeking crises because it increases their prerogatives over the people.

Ron Paul and Freemasonry

1. Ron Paul’s father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district.
2. His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.
3. Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry.
ron-paul-g-town-masonic.jpg

Ron Paul speaking at Georgetown Jesuit University (Gaston Hall), alma mater of Carroll Quigley and Bill Clinton. Note the Freemasonic symbols on the wall behind him.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Ron Paul and Freemasonry

1. Ron Paul’s father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district.
2. His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.
3. Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry.
ron-paul-g-town-masonic.jpg

Ron Paul speaking at Georgetown Jesuit University (Gaston Hall), alma mater of Carroll Quigley and Bill Clinton. Note the Freemasonic symbols on the wall behind him.

Guilt by association is a shaky ground.
Just because one is a member of these organizations doesn't mean necessarily they are evil.

You have to judge them on their actions only; and both Paul and Rand could have stopped the vaccine scam dead in it's tracks by citing Shangai's own official medical guidelines for treating Covid and which includes Vit C.

These published guidelines meant you didn't even have to put your reputation as a doctor on the line by claiming by your own the beneficial aspects of Vit C: it provided the opportunity to anyone to put this information in plain view just by referencing it and then start a public dialogue.

It was an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity not to be missed and they let the media establishment bury it.

Shame on these 2 imposters.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

He downplays chemtrails in this vid from years ago.
JV: "If they're truly putting chemicals in the air, aren't they breathing the same air.
I mean I don't see nobody walking around with gas masks on who are in the know, how do they avoid it?"

Great find.

People were waking up to Ventura's duplicity 6 years ago when the video appeared, read the comments section.

Now with this Covid scam there can't be any more doubts.

What a sellout this guy is.

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

The Pauls do advocate early treatments publicly. Enough of this nasty spirit that accuses people trying to do good of killing people because they're not promoting someone's favorite treatment, whether vit C, or ivermectin, or whatever. Keyboard warriors insist life has to be perfect, but people who are actually on the front lines taking fire don't have time or energy for perfect

Why did Simone Gold and the Pauls pick the hydroxychloroquine and ivermectine stories from the clinical scientific litterature but left out the Vitamin C bit ?

Why do they keep citing these 2 substances but refuse to mention the vitamin ?

It was even OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY THE SHANGHAI GOVERNMENT.

Is it because the available published evidence is so overwhelming in it's favor it would potentially put an end to the whole vaccine industry of these past 150 years ?

Then maybe the whole medical profession as we know it ?

And they don't want to wake up the common man to the existence of this evidence ?

People can use common sense but by nature they are sheep and would often rather trust their leaders than their own good judgement: having big personalities all of a sudden confirm their own intuition would probably open the floodgates .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom