Coronometer can be completely wrong

Dr. B

All animal products will be high phosphorus. Can anything antagonize it like coffee does to iron?
If anything you can add calcium supplements. Unless if course dairy suits you well. I need to avoid milk my hair and gut is always better without it. But I do well with some heavy cream and sometimes cheese
I had some chicken tikka masala from whole foods buffet today digested it great. It was made without any oil just butter and heavy cream.
niacinamide supposedly does. probably fine to try if you have a high phosphate low calcium diet. but if you have a high calcium diet id imagine it might lower it too much. i think fructose in general also helps excrete phosphate. so basically sugars, fruits, fruit juices...
yeah but bones have the potential to be even better calcium to phosphate ratio than milk. maybe egg and oyster shell are pure calcium, after that its bone, than milk, then other things, although just two turkish figs contain 100mg calcium, Orange juice has 30mg calcium per cup, those things could be useful too, might not have any phosphorus just pure calcium. coconut water is close to the 2:1 ratio, got 60mg calcium 25mg phosphorus per cup, shark cartilage is also 2:1 calcium phosphate.

OP
J

Jack Earth

niacinamide supposedly does. probably fine to try if you have a high phosphate low calcium diet. but if you have a high calcium diet id imagine it might lower it too much. i think fructose in general also helps excrete phosphate. so basically sugars, fruits, fruit juices...
yeah but bones have the potential to be even better calcium to phosphate ratio than milk. maybe egg and oyster shell are pure calcium, after that its bone, than milk, then other things, although just two turkish figs contain 100mg calcium, Orange juice has 30mg calcium per cup, those things could be useful too, might not have any phosphorus just pure calcium. coconut water is close to the 2:1 ratio, got 60mg calcium 25mg phosphorus per cup, shark cartilage is also 2:1 calcium phosphate.
Those all sound like good options. We dont need to copy rps personal diet. If he likes milk that's cool, but theres plenty of options for those that dont.

retroactive

I just checked and the listing for "milk' goat"is not exactly what i would call "barely any vitamins at all"as has already been pointed out, you need to choose the generic listings for food groups, not brand names

For example:generic listing of goats milk lists Vitamin A content plus all subgroups of Vitamin A, as well as B, D, E, and K

Generic listing for "pineapple slice raw"shows 1mg manganese for 2 slices

Nothing up with Cronometer from what i can see. Just need to remember to pick generic listings. That is a bit annoying though when the calories slightly differ depending on what brand you choose. Oh well
Thanks. I'll putting in generic versions!

P

Peatness

Cronometer is so off on phosphorus content of meat and milk. How is it that 250g of lean beef mince, 500 goats milk and 20 gelatin is 195.1mg of phosphorus. What else is wrong.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals